Rokor Fenix

In game Brony Meetup!

This meetup is canceled indefinitely.

Edited by Rokor Fenix
  • Like 8

Awesome. I am going to love this :D

Edited by Guest

THIS IS A BRONY MEETUP IN DAYZ

PLEASE: Do not spam this thread with hate. This is simply a group of friends meeting up that share a common interest. Thank you.

And to any mod/admin, if this is in the wrong place, please let me know! :D

No hate...you'll just be bombed with LOVE!!!!!

I fear that posting here will gain the attention of haters who will lurk and join our server to open fire upon us :( ohh well I'm sure we can defend ourselves and each other if it comes to it.

maybe we can even make this a reoccurring thing.

I fear that posting here will gain the attention of haters who will lurk and join our server to open fire upon us :( ohh well I'm sure we can defend ourselves and each other if it comes to it.

The server and location will be discussed on teamspeak.. we are fine. :)

Edited by Guest

Hell, why not? My Steam is Lennsik, or if you want to, just PM me the Teamspeak info. I've never used it, so I'll be taking some time to get used to it.

I considered that. But I'm not a douchebag, so I decided against it XD. I'm not a brony, but I don't mind if people are. Have fun guys! Good luck.

• Like 6

I considered that. But I'm not a douchebag, so I decided against it XD. I'm not a brony, but I don't mind if people are. Have fun guys! Good luck.

You, sir, get my beans for loving and tolerating the shit outta' us.

• Like 1

Bronies, the problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. I hope you can take advantage of the advice i've given you now.

If not, have fun on the meetup.

edit:

report send for post above ^

Edited by Sakeoe

This thread is just looking for people to meet up. Any discussion about the philosophy or purposes of the "brony" their fandom or the show are off-topic and not required.

Bronies, the problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. I hope you can take advantage of the advice i've given you now.

If not, have fun on the meetup.

edit:

report send for post above ^

Going in for a major in Broadcast Journalism and graduating in top honors in my class while in a very happy relationship, I would say that yes, my life is on the right track. Just like the rest of us. :)

Bronies, the problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face.

That actually does sound like something from the show.

You realize a furious alliance of bandits, hackers and mlp haters will descend on this meetup and eviscerate you all ten times over? But of course you do! Bronies actively invite persecution as your identity is predicated on your victim status!

• Like 7

Dunno' about you, but I fully enjoy the show which gives the identity. Not the victimizing. But uh...hey...props for your scientifically proven fact reading there. ;)

You realize a furious alliance of bandits, hackers and mlp haters will descend on this meetup and eviscerate you all ten times over? But of course you do! Bronies actively invite persecution as your identity is predicated on your victim status!

Maybe they are tougher than they let on? Sun Tzu in action.

Going in for a major in Broadcast Journalism and graduating in top honors in my class while in a very happy relationship, I would say that yes, my life is on the right track. Just like the rest of us. :)

I am going for a degree in analytical Chemistry, graduated with a 4.0 and am dating someone for 3 years. My life is as well, on the right track.

This thread is just looking for people to meet up. Any discussion about the philosophy or purposes of the "brony" their fandom or the show are off-topic and not required.

Thank you sir!

I am very selective over whom I choose to invite, only people whom I feel are actually bronies will I invite. And if they kill us all? Then it will be hellafun anyway!