Rokor Fenix

In game Brony Meetup!

I would like to attend this for i am a fellow /b/ro B) Looking forward to it guys! :D

I'm not familiar with Teamspeak, but I'll try to get on this meetup/running around/dying around thing.

I'm over in NZ so time is a bit off, and will have latency issues... (please pick server that doesn't have ping limit like 150, I always get over 200)

Can someone make a livestream the day of the meeting?
Screw that. I want someone to post video (with audio of the teamspeak) so I can watch their reaction when a hacker pops in and continuously screws with their meeting.

Maybe reset all their gear, and teleport them all to random locations, just high enough to break their legs.

• Like 1

Screw that. I want someone to post video (with audio of the teamspeak) so I can watch their reaction when a hacker pops in and continuously screws with their meeting.

Maybe reset all their gear, and teleport them all to random locations, just high enough to break their legs.

Would probably be about the same as anyone else's reaction.

I fear that posting here will gain the attention of haters who will lurk and join our server to open fire upon us :( ohh well I'm sure we can defend ourselves and each other if it comes to it.

maybe we can even make this a reoccurring thing.

If this became a weekly thing it would be awesome.

• Like 2

As if getting the same gears are that hard if we get killed by hackers... Surely we can all gear up in 10sec flat (or around 20min?) It's a very easy mod/game.

We should be able to have chaotic fun if we get hackers, unless the they are boring old simple Kill-Everyone-Trololol-iWin attacks

And you know what? I will still be having fun and blaring ponies in the middle of nowhere. Whether we die or not, fun will still be had.

I will kill all bronies

Good luck, we might all be dead but enjoying each others company is more what this is about.

As if getting the same gears are that hard if we get killed by hackers... Surely we can all gear up in 10sec flat (or around 20min?) It's a very easy mod/game.

We should be able to have chaotic fun if we get hackers, unless the they are boring old simple Kill-Everyone-Trololol-iWin attacks

Hackers are tons of fun, even if we are all geared up.

I know an ex-military sniper who is into the ponies. I can't explain it but it's true.

Hey, you don't have to explain it. People, believe it or not, ARE into weirder things then a show about colorful ponies who kick ass. You don't need to explain it, so much as ACCEPT it.

hah, I wonder if anyone wants to sum it up and send it to EQD Nightly thing?

also, Rokor, if you can, can you tell me how this'll work? I'm still not sure how TS3 works. PM or whatever, if you can be bothered. Thanks

hah, I wonder if anyone wants to sum it up and send it to EQD Nightly thing?

Dis PLEASE

Hey, you don't have to explain it. People, believe it or not, ARE into weirder things then a show about colorful ponies who kick ass. You don't need to explain it, so much as ACCEPT it.

I don't have to accept it; I can still try to kill bronies in DayZ. :)

But what you said is true. For example, there are millions of people who have watched the entire

and yet nobody expressed a desire to 'kill' them or insult their social skills or whatever. Why pick on the bronies when there's so much weirdness in this world?

Edited by Benjamin

Two questions:

1. Would bandits be allowed if they promised to behave themselves?

2. Do we have to use the TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE in Teamspeak?

1. Probably... Take an oath under Celestia and Luna's wings.

2. WE HOPE SO, MUCHLY.

• Like 1

Get on it Hugge!

Cant, basically impossible since im still on the way home. Perhaps maybe for brony meetup v2 :P

But GJ rokor on organising all this. :)

Edited by Guest

Need a good group screenshot infront of crashed chopper or something if we're to send Meet-up-report to eqd. Better try some recording software somewhere. (I only got demo version and records 10min per recording, and PC doesn't seem to be able to handle that much stuff...)

New dayz patch seems to be trial rolling at moment, I hope it won't get in the way?

I'm planning on aggro'ing whole town and run while playing Smile smile song on direct channel

Need a good group screenshot infront of crashed chopper or something if we're to send Meet-up-report to eqd. Better try some recording software somewhere. (I only got demo version and records 10min per recording, and PC doesn't seem to be able to handle that much stuff...)

New dayz patch seems to be trial rolling at moment, I hope it won't get in the way?

I'm planning on aggro'ing whole town and run while playing Smile smile song on direct channel

Yo, so how do i play sounds on direct channel as you described it? I MUST do this lol. :)

Edited by Guest

Yo, so how do i play sounds on direct channel as you described it? I MUST do this lol. :)

Since I have a netbook next to desktop(for game), I connect good speakers on the netbook, play music or whatever on that, and use headset on the desktop for the game.

Key binding for voice chat (continuous, so you don't have to hold down key) should be double tapping Caps Lock if it's still on default. Make sure to change channel to Direct (with < or > keys).

If i remember correctly, audio range of Direct channel is around 60 ~80m?

Since I have a netbook next to desktop(for game), I connect good speakers on the netbook, play music or whatever on that, and use headset on the desktop for the game.

Key binding for voice chat (continuous, so you don't have to hold down key) should be double tapping Caps Lock if it's still on default. Make sure to change channel to Direct (with < or > keys).

If i remember correctly, audio range of Direct channel is around 60 ~80m?

Kk thnx, already knew about changing channels though.. Silly ;)

We will distribute friendchips to all survivors :P

Edited by Guest