Sign in to follow this  
Lennsik

So I'm throwing my money

I read the announcement today. I'm throwing my money so hard at the screen but nothing is happening, I think it might be bugged.

Suggestion, guys?

• Like 7

try putting it in a envolope and mailing it... will send you the address through pm...

worked for me :P

• Like 1

Really rocket, just shut up and take our money!

I'm really happy with the news, congrats to rocket

For those who still haven't read the announcement: http://dayzgame.com/

Edited by sebastian.w
  • Like 1

Now...now we all wait patiently.

It's great news though. I'm glad Bohemia got behind Rocket & co.

Well done Rocket & co. though, well done indeed.

• Like 1

I read the announcement today. I'm throwing my money so hard at the screen but nothing is happening, I think it might be bugged.

Suggestion, guys?

Cryogenic stasis?

The only other thing I can think of Len, is to buy yourself a ticket fly over to his place and shove the money down his pants

wait, will we have to pay?

i'd be willing to bet we will have to pay as this will be a standalone game, backed by a company... hopefully that will mean the quality will be better as well :)

So if it's going to be using the Arma 3 engine does this mean the Dayz wont be out untill after the full release of Arma 3 ? if so it's going to be a long wait... :(

Yes. NIckovitschj, you'll have to pay. I could go on and on about the Free Market, and people liking to be compensated for their work, etc, but I wont bother you with that.

Out.

wait, will we have to pay?

How could you possibly think that? Of course you will get it for free...

• Like 1

let me quote rocket AGAIN "Development and updates of the mod will continue in parallel with the development of the game, so anyone who is playing the mod now will be able to continue to do so."

Edited by LawsOfFire

Standalone will remain at a set price. No free or whatsoever.

On the other hand, release it early September!

Very Happy to hear the News!, I beleive in you Rocket and BIS, im sure you will take the Project in the right direction. But like i mentioned in my thread, we have to watch out for those developer bandits from WarZ stealing ideas from the Forum, and perhaps the undead labs devs whom are still working on Class3 and Class4, they also will be watching. Im sure those who love dayz will stick with it but i fear that many customers will be stolen by the competition. Anyway, didnt mean to sound negative, the anouncement is great news, all the best to Rocket, BIS and Dayz! =)

they can steal away as many hackers und whiners as they want though ^^

• Like 1

I hope you aren't throwing coins at the screen....

But on topic....loving it!! I honestly can't wait, and I think the minecraft business model would be perfect for DayZ! Rocket really has got his mind in the right place, he's pushing forward in the right direction and I really hope other developers start taking notes! Top stuff!! :D

I wonder if BI will secure their engine for the game...

Probably not, if their track record is any indicator.

If we have to pay for the game, (just a thought) there should be a discount for the people who have already been playing for a set amount of time.

Then again that's just my opinion.

Now I'm gonna crawl back in my hole and wait till everyone is done flaming my arse.