zecele

Most hacking appears to be on US servers just saying.

Im from northern ireland myself and have played the game/mod since it was released and have been killed by hackers only around 4 times.

From what i have seen most hackers appear to be on the US servers just from my observation so most hackers appear to be american script kiddies.

Not saying EU/LU/UK servers are free of hackers just a lot fewer of them.

Thoughts?

I play on the EU servers and rarely seen hackers. Got car jacked once (not sure if hackers or not) and teleported on the coast with a bunch of people.

Same here. Also I just got killed by hacker on LU servers, for three times now. Only playing for about 2 months though.

The hackers I've met on US servers have had euro accents. Just sayin, haters.

Im from northern ireland myself and have played the game/mod since it was released and have been killed by hackers only around 4 times.

From what i have seen most hackers appear to be on the US servers

Wait, so you've only seen 4, but from the 4 you've seen they appear to be on US servers? Or are you saying you've only seen 4 so whatever you'll just assume they're on US servers because you're a ridiculous cockwad?

"Hey guys, I personally have very little experience with anything relevant to the hacking issue, but here's a completely baseless piece of guesswork I yanked out of my asshole. How's it smell?"

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

From what i have seen most hackers appear to be on the US servers just from my observation so most hackers appear to be american script kiddies.

Not saying EU/LU/UK servers are free of hackers just a lot fewer of them.

Thoughts?

not sure if trolling

or srs

btw go check the crying boards and server reports or google dayz uk servers

its flooded with hackers

while most of them aren't players

most of them ended up being bored admins using spawn scripts to get shiny stuff like golden AK's or silenced makarovs

just looked at the cheat report boards

and right now

12 of the 26 posts on page 1 (4 are pinned 30 posts per page) are from europe/russia

lulz

Edited by Bulletproof Sandwich

Or maybe it's people just wanting to fuck up American servers for the lulz. Who cares who does it, where they are from, or where the servers are located?

Dumb thread. Trolling, obviously.

I have played for mabye a month now (and way too much for my own good) and i've never seen nor heard of a hacker on any of the servers i play on. YAY FOR ME!

The hackers I've met on US servers have had euro accents. Just sayin, haters.

maybe the EU hackers go for the US servers. because why would you hack a server that you might play on later yourself

Wait, so you've only seen 4, but from the 4 you've seen they appear to be on US servers? Or are you saying you've only seen 4 so whatever you'll just assume they're on US servers because you're a ridiculous cockwad?

"Hey guys, I personally have very little experience with anything relevant to the hacking issue, but here's a completely baseless piece of guesswork I yanked out of my asshole. How's it smell?"

Im saying that from all the reports on the forums and from my experiences on US servers it appears like there are more hackers on US servers than EU/UK/LU servers.

I've only seen 1 hacker on US servers. By some of the ass backwards logic in this thread, I guess that means servers overseas are hacked more often. :rolleyes:

Random hacking is random.

Im saying that from all the reports on the forums and from my experiences on US servers it appears like there are more hackers on US servers than EU/UK/LU servers.

So where's the analysis of percentage of servers in the US vs elsewhere? Percentage of players in the US vs elsewhere?

Lies, damned lies and statistics, right?

So where's the analysis of percentage of servers in the US vs elsewhere? Percentage of players in the US vs elsewhere?

Lies, damned lies and statistics, right?

does he know that the majority of reports right now on the cheat boards are from europe? i mean has he not honestly looked there at all in the last... 5 minutes?

I'm saying that does not appear to even remotely be the case just browsing the first 4 pages of the cheat report forum and considering the fact that there are far more US servers than EU/UK and LU combined.

You would expect more reports from US servers given their presence, but in fact I would wager that given the % of servers that EU/UK/LU account for, the number of reports actually indicite a disproportionate population of hackers on the Euro servers.

Of course I wouldn't want to make any definitive claims since I haven't actually done any actual calculations and have no knowledge of what the actual distribution and server counts are and I'm not a ridiculous douche.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Majority of people me and friends have caught hacking are with a +150 pings. However, the latest hacker we caught on our stream was indeed from the US. Having that said, US servers are also much more populated so they are an easier target.

I disagree. The US has thousands of servers, wich is why you see more US threads than others. I see a several Norway hacking threads everyday, and considering Norway only has 34 servers, it is pretty bad.

Edited by dannyboy92

I haven't experienced any hackers on EU servers yet, but I have twice on US servers and I barely played 5 hours on there. I just barely missed a hacker on my main server though as I heard some friends telling me about it.