Sign in to follow this  
Cyborg Ninja

(VIDEO) Sniping 2 dudes on NWAF, one of them disconnects... twice..

Just found a new AS50, and was trying it out on 2 guys on NWAF. For some reason I missed the second one, and he disconnects on me... twice.

• Like 1

I love those disconnect cowards, however, I do not hate the ones that are looking for loot and then DCs when someone, unprovoked starts firing at them. I'm not justifying it, but I don't hate them as much as Ihate thoose who starts firing at people and when people starts firing back they insta close their application..

• Like 2

What kind of a chump sits at the treeline and snipes people from hundreds of yards away for no reason?

You have no right to complain.

OP a bitch

• Like 2

I had that yeasterday a group of people were sniping noobs in Electro i shot 2 of them and they dc before i could loot them. not bad for a guy with a lee enfield.

What kind of a chump sits at the treeline and snipes people from hundreds of yards away for no reason?

OP a bitch

I was looking for better gear, which I got now.

you had his back why on earth did you pistol him

you could have easily used the AS 50

bad sniper is bad

Yes, I'm not very good at this, but I thought the revolver was supposed to be stronger. Also he was way to close to use a sniper scope.

you abuse connifer de-aggro, they abuse dc'ing, even stevens

..What? You mean running through trees to lose zombies? Isn't that a recommended tactic?

I was looking for better gear, which I got now.

Yes, I'm not very good at this, but I thought the revolver was supposed to be stronger. Also he was way to close to use a sniper scope.

..What? You mean running through trees to lose zombies? Isn't that a recommended tactic?

what do you mean by too close? you are telling me you could not dial down your gun and quickly scope his back to fire a lethal point blank shot that would have guaranteed him not to alt f4?

Edited by Bulletproof Sandwich

You are camping, You bitch when people disconnect when you attack them for no reason.

Attack for no reason?

They both had gillies which probably means high value loot. Best reason imo to kill someone, to get his gear.

Furthermore they were at the NWAF... THE PvP zone in the game.

They weren't some unarmed newbs at the coast, they were high geard pussies at the NWAF who disconnected when shot at.

So quit bitching.

• Like 7

You are camping, You bitch when people disconnect when you attack them for no reason.

When was I ever "bitching" about it.

Seriously, whenever someone posts a video where they disconnected on a sniper, they get scolded at for disconnecting. Now I´m the one with the sniper rifle and suddenly nobody cares they disconnected and everyone is bitching at me.

Make up your mind people, it´s a survival game where anything can happen. I´ve died countless times by snipers... And I´m not complaining.

Edited by Link_AJ

The stupidity of some people.

This game has both elements of PvP and PvE play styles. If you truly want to play this game you are going to have to accept that. I could understand if the OP grabbed the AS50 and ran to Cherno shooting new players with nothing but a flashlight. He went to the highest PvP concentrated area in the game where people snipe all day long. You yourself go to the NWAF knowing that at any moment you may get sniped or ambushed. The job of a sniper is to kill WITHOUT being seen. Whats the point of running up on somebody with a large sniper rifle when they could possibly have an AR? Thats just stupid. You mentioned that he is abusing the connifer de-aggro? LOL... are you serious? IT WAS PUT IN THE GAME FOR THE REASON OF GETTING AWAY FROM ZOMBIES. Got that? Why would you not use it?

At any point in time the OP could have been counter sniped by someone else, he wasn't even that well hidden IMO. The fact that one of the targets DC'd 2x shows how that aspect needs to be altered to avoid combat logging.

As for him camping for players, tell me the next time you find a DMR, AS50 or M107 and use all your ammo shooting zombies, yeah... right.

@OP

Good kill on the first guy, the second it looks like you missed, but you definitely got him with a couple shots the second go around. Unfortunately Arma 2 OA put out a patch that nerfed the pistol damage so you probably only did a couple K worth of damage to him. If he hadnt seen me I would have dropped the AS50 zeroing to 100m, then scoped him in the back but with time you will learn how to use that gun! Keep it up!

Edited by xReladinx
  • Like 2

OP a bitch

I hate that people like you play this mod. It's a sandbox game, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. That's his playstyle. Some like to help others, some like to murder people.

It's doesn't matter why he kills them. They are exploiting the mod, he has full right to complain.

Edited by steeve21
  • Like 2

You must've gotten confused from all the CoD games you played. Snipers are supposed to stay in one position and wait for their target.

• Like 1

You must've gotten confused from all the CoD games you played. Snipers are supposed to stay in one position and wait for their target.

Nah, don't you know the accepted tactic is to run up to them and do a 360 no-scope? :D

• Like 2

Nah, don't you know the accepted tactic is to run up to them and do a 360 no-scope? :D

Of course! As soon as he finds himself a nice sniper, Im sure thats exactly what he is going to try and do!

• Like 1

Of course! As soon as he finds himself a nice sniper, Im sure thats exactly what he is going to try and do!

I will also practice my quick-scoping and bunny-hopping. That'll show them!

They weren't some unarmed newbs at the coast, they were high geard pussies at the NWAF who disconnected when shot at.

Because snipe-camping the NWAF isn't cheap and pussy-like in itself already. So pussy-like behaviour was met with pussy-like behaviour, sounds balanced to me.

Meh OP, don't pay attention to the butthurt guys that scream at you cause you killed a guy with hi-end loot (gps, l85, ghillie...)

They are just carebears who still wonder why they can't just have a huge campfire in the tarmac of NWAF with everybody singing songs and hugging.

Though, the guy you killed was stupid, if he had stop to scan the area with his l85 this would'nt have happen.

Edited by Euryale

dis.

cry me a fucking river.

a more just thread would be "Dude is camping in bushes, takes clear shots at me, hits me once or twice with an AK in the back from a hundred yards. take cover, spot guy, return fire, he alt-f4's to protect his precious AK74."

That happened yesterday.

Crying because you couldn't murder two dudes who weren't agressive towards you, nor even knew you were there no less, doesn't count.

That's the sort of shit that makes people just stick around in cherno and elektro and KoS instead of wasting hours to head north just to get sniped by some jackass who has nothing better to do than sit in a tree and watch a firehouse or control tower.

Both valuable points, it comes down to etiquette but to be honest anyone carrying anything more than a hatchet can be considered advanced and a threat. If I saw someone in a ghillie suit the thought that goes through my mind is that they might be doing exactly what the OP did before or after and if I don't kill that threat I might be screwed. However I do get annoyed with those who camp the likes of the Balota airfield sniping nooblets, though at the end of the day there is nothing stopping you. It is whether you feel like it is right and wrong.

The last 3 people I have engaged on our clan server have disconnected... it doesn't bother me that much, I'm not in it to get "Murder" counts. In fact the first one was a revenge killing, I ran 3KM to track down someone who killed our clan member who was helping random people in Cherno (Lol) I tracked him and whacked him and then he DC'D in the middle of a road after I put him to the floor, I logged off after another 10 minutes to go eat lunch. Came back, two clan members needed assistance at Nadezhdino and I slowly approached the town, spotted the guy who attacked our clan members and put two L85 rounds into his back, he then managed to crawl into cover when I repositioned myself he had already DC'd... 25 minutes later going back to Cherno to help a friend who had been shot at I see someone climbing on top of a building near the football pitch, use my range finders to get a good distance gauge, open fire... guy is pissing blood and DCs instantly.

I don't mind if I don't kill them as I have all the loot, I just like to remove threats or at the very least scare them away. Maybe when I die and I need new gear I will have to resort to looting other players but at the moment I just want to scare people away and shoot to wound is fine by me.

I was about to post this lol

I remember when it wasn't called camping and it was simply called sniping. Also, you can easily survive with guns found all over the map, The goal of the game is to survive and you don't NEED to go to the NWAF to survive...you go there for rare gear knowing there could be snipers waiting for you.

Wtf? Is everyone in this thread a buttplug?

Op is venting his (justified) anger and your all whining at him cos he is using a sniper rifle?

Welcome to the internet i guess.

@OP

Welcome to dayZ. A friend of mine did this to protect his precious weapon and I gave him no end of hate for it. If someone starts beating on me with a sniper rifle I will make a point of trying to find him and steal his beans. It takes 30 minutes or so to get some sort of half good weapon in this game so I just battle it out to the end. (sometimes if you hide long enough, the player will think you have quit the game and show himself muhahaha (it has only happened once so far :( ) )

ATM I just sit at NWAF and farm zombies in the hope that my gunfire will attract some players to try and take me on but havent had much luck yet :( taken down 400 zeds so far and I bet when another player comes to find me but i get the drop on him, he is more than likely going to alt f4 himself.

Edited by Vetrox