vgvg78

This might be a big ask.

I honestly think like a lot of other players (i think) that there should be another map like a rich country to be an opposite to cherno but there are more zombies and basiccly more everthing and maybe another map but there is a huge city like newyork or london because i love this mod it is amazing and i want to see it grow thanks if you read this and message me if you want to team up i have skype but yeah thanks if you did read this and give me a feedback dont care if its bad or good its still feedback.

• Like 1

Apparently there is another map. I haven't got around to playing it yet but it's called Longor Island.

I think a big city map would be cool for the standalone game, but in this alpha mod stage Rocket really just needs to keep fixing bugs and broken game mechanics.

• Like 1

You might need a super computer if you want to play in a megacity with the ArmA engine. But it would keep kids with small budgets away...another plus.

• Like 1

Apparently there is another map. I haven't got around to playing it yet but it's called Longor Island.

I think a big city map would be cool for the standalone game, but in this alpha mod stage Rocket really just needs to keep fixing bugs and broken game mechanics.

Ye i think your right. thanks for replying by the way.

You might need a super computer if you want to play in a megacity with the ArmA engine. But it would keep kids with small budgets away...another plus.

Because only poor people troll?

• Like 1

Because only poor people troll?

Yes.

C'mon really, you didnt know this?

• Like 1

Yes.

C'mon really, you didnt know this?

Not only poor people troll.

Only kiddies that don't understand things, they want that people are paying attention to them.

But, I like this idea, a bigger map would be great.

• Like 1