wokfoyu

I AM SICK OF THIS SH*T!

At the exact same time me and my buddies log in to that server and it happened to us also! we have it on video and its just going cause people to lock servers untill its fixed. Rocket you need to remove the blacklist for servers if they get locked as no one wants hackers in there server destroying there hard earned money to pay for that to play and have fun!

Raise your hands if you know this is alpha and should be playing as if you were testing a FREE game MOD in development!

*raises hand*

Alpha or not, with more then 1.000.000 unique players, it is worth the investment to expand the dev team in order to solve these hacking issues?

If only 500.000 bought Arma II just because of DayZ, that makes 500.000*30euro's = 15.000.000 euro's. Let's say bohemian gets 30% of that, its still 4.500.000 euros...

I just hope they invest that money in a good standalone version...

• Like 1

Most of the posters in this thread just show how bad the dayz community is probably the very same script kiddies your on about Op

tell them too stick their shit cookies :)

• Like 1

Raise your hands if you know this is alpha and should be playing as if you were testing a FREE game MOD in development!

*raises hand*

Yes, it's an alpha. You and 1,000 other people make that very clear every single day. However, just because it's an alpha doesn't mean we should just sit down, shut up and accept whatever comes our way. Let's not forget that the end goal of this is to become a standalone game which we will have to pay for. Without the community feedback, this mod stays exactly as it is now.

Hacking is absolutely rampant right now. I can't stay in a full-ish server for longer than 30 minutes without being teleported to debug forest, the thunderdome, way outside the map, on a hill with a ton of bear traps, etc. Instead of everyone shrugging their shoulders and saying, "whelp, let's remember it's just an alpha guys," we should indeed be angry and pissed off. This mod has raked in a boatload of money for Bohemia Interactive that they never even could have dreamed of pulling in prior to DayZ. Rocket has stated he has been offered money by other companies for funding, but he would rather work with Bohemia. If that's the case, pressure should be put on Bohemia to turn their piece of shit anti-hack measures into something that actually works. Not only have they made a killing so far on CO sales, but they would make even more money on the standalone game.

• Like 3

Most of the posters in this thread just show how bad the dayz community is probably the very same script kiddies your on about Op

tell them too stick their shit cookies :)

Why this game is fudged m8, with the amount of idiotic responses to OP it's no wonder this game is in the shitter.....

aww, I think it's adorable you made a forum account JUST to complain.

I know you're angry, so here is a cookie.

Where's the cookie foul temptress???

The first one you mentioned, the leg breaking instakill one. Has happened to me twice in the last 24 hours. Once was conveniently when i was scouting (and found) a clan main camp. I took my squad back there and low and behold, it happens again. This time to 10/20 extra people who were not even involved. Ofc server went down sharply after aswell.

I'm glad of two things.

1) I'm glad that I bought Arma for itself and I like the single player campaigns/missions as much as I like the

concept of DayZ, so I don't feel I've wasted my money like many folks in the forum.

2) I'm glad that in the moment of elation following my first hour in DayZ, I didn't then tell all my zombie-loving

friends about the mod, because frankly I'd be embarrassed if they had wasted money and time experiencing

the subsequent hacking, SoS and sniping that followed my first experience.

Anyway, my main point is that the large bugs, gameplay and hacking issues that are killing the mod can't easily

be fixed. Since Rocket has a good proof of concept for a best seller, he'd be a fool to continue to put resources

into trying to polish this turd. That's why I think there will be no more major updates to the mod, and it will be left

to dwindle whilst they put everything they've got into the releasing a standalone version.

Yes, it's an alpha. You and 1,000 other people make that very clear every single day. However, just because it's an alpha doesn't mean we should just sit down, shut up and accept whatever comes our way. Let's not forget that the end goal of this is to become a standalone game which we will have to pay for. Without the community feedback, this mod stays exactly as it is now.

Hacking is absolutely rampant right now. I can't stay in a full-ish server for longer than 30 minutes without being teleported to debug forest, the thunderdome, way outside the map, on a hill with a ton of bear traps, etc. Instead of everyone shrugging their shoulders and saying, "whelp, let's remember it's just an alpha guys," we should indeed be angry and pissed off. This mod has raked in a boatload of money for Bohemia Interactive that they never even could have dreamed of pulling in prior to DayZ. Rocket has stated he has been offered money by other companies for funding, but he would rather work with Bohemia. If that's the case, pressure should be put on Bohemia to turn their piece of shit anti-hack measures into something that actually works. Not only have they made a killing so far on CO sales, but they would make even more money on the standalone game.

There is a difference between feedback and whining. Feedback offers observation, criticism, and suggestion to improve. "I'm sick of this shit" is whining and lacks constructiveness of any kind.

If the Op has looked at ANY other posts in this forum he would have seen OTHER THREADS he could have contributed to instead of starting another thread filled with the Diarrhea of the 'must have now! waaaaaaah' generation.

What i know:

1. i bought this game, like 1 million others to help test an experimental and ground breaking mod.

2. Arma II and battle eye are 2 different companies - you're complaining to the wrong one...

3. Playing Dayz now with the attitude that it is a finished product and then complaining about it with no constructive feedback is like bitching to Ford that your concept car, still on the drawing board, handles like shit...

4. If i am unhappy, i can shelf the [unfinished alpha] game and wait several months for it to mature more.

What i believe:

1. I believe there is a lot of hacking

2. I believe it will get worse before it gets better

3. i believe Rocket is very aware and is going to work on it.

4. Sending your detailed information/proof about the hacking to http://www.battleye.com/ is the proper way to report your discontent. Perhaps give the actual designers/owners of the anti-cheat engine the task of making it work.

Edited by Bubbajones
  • Like 4

There is a difference between feedback and whining. Feedback offers observation, criticism, and suggestion to improve. "I'm sick of this shit" is whining and lacks constructiveness of any kind.

If the Op has looked at ANY other posts in this forum he would have seen OTHER THREADS he could have contributed to instead of starting another thread filled with the Diarrhea of the 'must have now! waaaaaaah' generation.

What i know:

1. i bought this game, like 1 million others to help test an experimental and ground breaking mod.

2. Arma II and battle eye are 2 different companies - you're complaining to the wrong one...

3. Playing Dayz now with the attitude that it is a finished product and then complaining about it with no constructive feedback is like bitching to Ford that your concept car, still on the drawing board, handles like shit...

4. If i am unhappy, i can shelf the [unfinished alpha] game and wait several months for it to mature more.

What i believe:

1. I believe there is a lot of hacking

2. I believe it will get worse before it gets better

3. i believe Rocket is very aware and is going to work on it.

4. Sending your detailed information/proof about the hacking to http://www.battleye.com/ is the proper way to report your discontent. Perhaps give the actual designers/owners of the anti-cheat engine the task of making it work.

"Whoa, calm down there, bubba..."

Sorry, j/k I've always wanted to say that!

But this^^^

This is the truth right there. Beans, sir and a multitude of such at that :beans:

Edited by Bare Thrylls

Well if we start pointing fingers for the hacking I point towards Bohemia for the trusted client setup ArmA 2 has. ArmA 2 is the wrong game for this mod if you want to stop the hacking. I hope that Battleye gets ditched with the stand alone game for better anti-cheat software but I ain't counting on it.

Thanks OP.

Had you not created this thread I would have had no idea what I was getting myself into. Luckily enough I can now advise the friends of mine that were looking to purchase the CO pack that they might as well hold onto the £25 and look for something else.

And it has nothing to do with the hackers. Hackers I can deal with. So many slack jawed wang chewers playing this game that even having thought about playing it makes me feel like I just licked a dick.

Seriously, grow up kids.

• Like 2

Thanks OP.

Had you not created this thread I would have had no idea what I was getting myself into. Luckily enough I can now advise the friends of mine that were looking to purchase the CO pack that they might as well hold onto the £25 and look for something else.

And it has nothing to do with the hackers. Hackers I can deal with. So many slack jawed wang chewers playing this game that even having thought about playing it makes me feel like I just licked a dick.

Seriously, grow up kids.

ROFL :lol: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

This section of the forums is a place for people with nothing better to do than try and make themselves feel better by making fun of someone elses misfortune.

Sadly though, it barely touches the surface of their miserable lives, and no amount of trolling or coloured posting will ever change that.

Don't be fooled into thinking this is a place to report cheats, they do not exist in Dayz, as the little monsters that crawled out of the woodwork with some original comedy from 2004 have already let you know with a U mad post.

If you are lucky someone will post a facepalm image from a show that hasn't been aired in 10 years to show you how cool he is. Captioned of course.

Edited by Yann

You people never get tired of kissing Rocket's ass? Ok, he had a great idea, Dayz it's a great game, but come on.. It's pathetic, if people complain about the mod, you just treat them like if they wouldn't have the right to do so.

It's a "free mod", sure, but we all paid for CO and some of us also paid for BAF and PMC, so if I want to make a critic, I'm entitled to do so.

RALF (Rocket's a** li***ng force) is gonna get mad about my post, but I couldn't care less.

Yes, yes... It's an alpha... Yes, yes, it's battleye's fault... Yes, yes, scripters are unstoppable (lol)... I just can't imagine you laughing after losing 7 hours playing the game to a hacker in 2 f**** minutes. Seriously, something MUST be done, alpha, beta or gamma.

This man has his priorities straight.

You are my favorite sir, Have some beans.

BEANS FOR EVERYONE!

Except you OP, you are a jerk.

Jerks do not get beans.

Hah. You get my beans for making me laugh.