Gumpnstein

Conversation With ***er Must Watch

Gump gets run off Devils group = Get a hacker to take out him being mad on Devil. GG.

Gump gets run off Devils group = Get a hacker to take out him being mad on Devil. GG.

How about you watch the video before you start spouting off lies?

Yeah gump didn't do this we are both just pretty much tired of playing legit and watching everyone else take the fun out of it. Kinda sad this mod had potential

• Like 1

Because he's bored, the fuck is wrong with these people seriously...

I'm amazed you guys kept your cool, people like that just piss me off. It takes one self centered douche

to ruin everyone else's game because he isn't having fun.

I'm glad you posted this, i didn't realize the problem was this huge. At least not on the UK servers I play on.

Typical hacker attitude, remember awhile back we sat and talked to a guy that was hacking on battlefield 3 for like 30 minutes, was possibly the most arrogant person i'd ever talked to in 28 years. The biggest problem with hacking these days is gaming companies generally don't care what happens once a product has sold (as far as they're concerned they've made their money out of you thus they lumber you with a mediocre anti-cheat engine that is easily beaten) - That said i'm still willing to give DayZ a chance as it is still in Alpha, also Rocket did say it might one day be a stand alone game in which case I can only hope he chooses better anti-cheat software than BattlEye (VAC for example would be a better anti-cheat choice, not because it's super reliable but because its linked to entire steam accounts so ultimately it effects all games you own rather than just the one you're caught cheating on, so naturally it deters people a bit more successfully)

the fact that people "hacking" in an alpha has that much of an impact on your life and mood is pathetic

you champ are obviously the one who has the sad life

Do not let this thread become another mess of personal insults and the like. Discussing the "state of the game/mod/whatever" is perfectly fine, but don't let this one burn as well.

• Like 3

Do not let this thread become another mess of personal insults and the like. Discussing the "state of the game/mod/whatever" is perfectly fine, but don't let this one burn as well.

I completely agree.

I completely agree.

Thanks, I hoped that this would benefit the community to be honest.