madsbendix123

-=DZZ=- Recruiting

Da ZlayerZ are recruiting :) CLOSED because of SOMEONE annoyed me ...

The 10 req´s

Req´s

# 1 You need 2 be min. 15 years old

# 2 You sould be able to have a normal voice (no helium -.-)

# 3 You sould never rage -.-

# 4 You need to be mature and serious

# 5 You need to be loyal

# 6 You need to have played in minimum 30 hours (ingame) or had played it in 14 days

# 7 You need to know where most places is, how to do stuff, how not to get killed etc.

# 8 You dont need to be the most pro ever but we expect that u are a medium-good player= no noobs (look in #6)

# 9 you sould be able to kill other ppl ingame if needed

# 10 Never do stupid things ;)

The Rules

# 1 No Teamkill

# 2 What is yours is Ours (share stuff the clan members when possible)

# 3 Never lie

# 4 No steal from backpacks

# 5 Do whatever u can to save a clan-mate

# 6 More Rules can be added :)

We are not forcing members to donate, but we need donations to get a server etc.

Up and running. We also use the donation to: Servers, Teamspeak3, Website

every $ that is not spent will be used for future upgrades

Thanks for reading all this :)

you can contact me on:

Steam: madsfreybendix123

Email: mads.frey.bendix@gmail.com (Subject= -=DZZ=- ) *

Here on this forums(PM and Comment to the topic ;) ) *

i can also be contacted on the Website

* = waiting time up to 48 hours

Edited by madsbendix123

Consider reformatting the original post. The change in font size and cluster you created is a substantial turn off.

This kid, started another clan called =SaG=, which was then shortly changed to UKPro, as the clan was completely disorganized with him as leader.

Funny story actually; I decided to help the new clan with gathering equipment, I'm more of a solo/duo kind of guy. So I'm more of a side hand to the new clan.

In about 2 hours, we gather an Off-Road, ATV, 2 Buses and all meet up to move up to a spot I had chosen for camp.

(We had a 1 hour delay as this kid had crashed and ruined a bus, then left it. So we had to retrieve it. All the time, we're in teamspeak making sure no TKs happen.)

Eventually we all meet up, and I take off to pick up my usual partner. As I leave. The convoy gets attacked, sniped at and taking general fire from an assault rifle.

This idiot; and his friend had opened fire on his "clanmates" at the time. Even though we had the only buses in the area. He didn't even stop in the TS to ask if it was us.

Luckily I was nearby, drove back, shot his friend and two other casualties.

He ran off; deserting his friends who he had attacked us with.

Mad, you're pathetic. And that's something coming from a bandit.

• Like 5

im in.

im 15, mature enough, and have been playing it for about 3 months.

You should read Masis' post. I can confirm it, as he told me most of it as it was happening.

This kid, started another clan called =SaG=, which was then shortly changed to UKPro, as the clan was completely disorganized with him as leader.

Funny story actually; I decided to help the new clan with gathering equipment, I'm more of a solo/duo kind of guy. So I'm more of a side hand to the new clan.

In about 2 hours, we gather an Off-Road, ATV, 2 Buses and all meet up to move up to a spot I had chosen for camp.

(We had a 1 hour delay as this kid had crashed and ruined a bus, then left it. So we had to retrieve it. All the time, we're in teamspeak making sure no TKs happen.)

Eventually we all meet up, and I take off to pick up my usual partner. As I leave. The convoy gets attacked, sniped at and taking general fire from an assault rifle.

This idiot; and his friend had opened fire on his "clanmates" at the time. Even though we had the only buses in the area. He didn't even stop in the TS to ask if it was us.

dude, it was disorganised because we did not have a website at that time...

btw you can be happy now when you are in UKP ?

and please dont destroy my new Topic, its only because you just hate me (and Ben) ?

have a nice day :)

BTW some other from the clan did also crash a truck and someone also crashed to bus after drived 2 km with it ? how about that dude?

and my screen was flashing (Grahichs fail) thats why i crashed -.-

?

AND I DID NOT OPEN FIRE I WAS EVEN NOT IN THE GAME AT THAT MOMENT!

You just write that because you and ben is not the best friends, i logged out like 20 mins before" i " shot at you THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOT WAS BEN BECAUSE you shot him 2 days ago?

OK ? i´ve never shot at the busses ?

Edited by madsbendix123

The drama. It burns.

You're in highschool aren't you?

Giving fair warning. Kids on the internet now-a-days.

AND BTW my name is

Mads ^^

dude, it was disorganised because we did not have a website at that time...

btw you can be happy now when you are in UKP ?

and please dont destroy my new Topic, its only because you just hate me (and Ben) ?

have a nice day :)

BTW some other from the clan did also crash a truck and someone also crashed to bus after drived 2 km with it ? how about that dude?

and my screen was flashing (Grahichs fail) thats why i crashed -.-

?

AND I DID NOT OPEN FIRE I WAS EVEN NOT IN THE GAME AT THAT MOMENT!

You just write that because you and ben is not the best friends, i logged out like 20 mins before" i " shot at you THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOT WAS BEN BECAUSE you shot him 2 days ago?

OK ? i´ve never shot at the busses ?

The website has been up since the server has. You just don't listen.

Not destroying it; giving fair warning so that no one puts their trust in you.

You shot out their tires.

Sounds like an excuse.

Hid your friends bodies, so it's fine. Good luck mooching stuff off of your new clan mates. (If any are dumb enough)

The website has been up since the server has. You just don't listen.

Not destroying it; giving fair warning so that no one puts their trust in you.

You shot out their tires.

Sounds like an excuse.

Hid your friends bodies, so it's fine. Good luck mooching stuff off of your new clan mates. (If any are dumb enough)

DUDE I WAS NOT EVEN IN THE SERVER WHEN BEN SHOT, AND HOW CAN U EVEN KNOW IF I WAS THERE.. THERE IS 1. NO NAMETAG I DA SERVER ? 2. i was not online, i was eating ...

I LOGGED OUT AND U CAN SEE THAT IN THE SERVER LOGS..

I CAN MAYBE ASK EDWARD TO SEND IT TO U ?

is it so hard to understand ?

AND u lost our truck with the best weapons in da game ?

DUDE I WAS NOT EVEN IN THE SERVER WHEN BEN SHOT, AND HOW CAN U EVEN KNOW IF I WAS THERE.. THERE IS 1. NO NAMETAG I DA SERVER ? 2. i was not online, i was eating ...

You can study peoples bodies. It give their name.

i did not die, i was not in game so u cant look at my body ;)

You can study peoples bodies. It give their name.

1. i did not die

2. i was not in da game

= u cant study my body ?

Press P ingame. Shows players and if they're loaded into the game.

I hope that after what happened on server LU241 tonight nerver see you again , we showed you who was the boss niggaz

leroi03zz4.gif

We will track you every night if you stay.

Edited by ThePunisher30