Jay Shack

You should be able to leave notes lying around

I rekon it would be pretty awesome if you were able to write and leave notes lying around the place, i.e: leaving a note saying "thanks for the loot!" in a tent which you've just found and such...

Thoughts?

• Like 1

You fine a scrap of paper lying on the ground at your feet. You pick up the paper and examine it, it reads; DUCK!

• Like 1

Yes. A placeable sign, just like barbed wire, which you can use with the scroll wheel and read the message.

Edited by Vitdom

Rocket mentioned he liked the idea and maybe it will be int the works.

Someone makes million notes. Crashes server or clogs inventories/lootspawns.

And you can't limit it to 5 notes per player or anything since the engine is shit for this kind of thing.

then the the game would look like most of the server maps.. ugh. It's a good idea, but will become messy quickly.

Rather than notes, it should be graffiti/writings on the walls, kinda like the ones in L4D safehouse. The writings should also adopt a voting system similar to the one in Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, that way all the "penis" graffitis get filtered out by the community.

Rather than notes, it should be graffiti/writings on the walls, kinda like the ones in L4D safehouse. The writings should also adopt a voting system similar to the one in Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, that way all the "penis" graffitis get filtered out by the community.

Really? I'll be voting that up every time, penis is hilarious. Just like Dark Souls, in the chamber just before the Giant Buxom Goddess in Anor Londo, there is always a note saying 'Amazing Chest Ahead'. I vote them up every time.

thats a feature that will be in the upcoming fail game WarZ... leave that crap where it belongs

You're creeping through the woods. After a close encounter you're low on ammunition. You head for the tree line. Once there you see an open field and a quite barn in the distance. Assuming loot was to be had you head in. Cautiously you look around. Making sure there were no Zeds or bandits. Peeking into the barn you see a nice CZ on the ground with a nice amount of ammo near it. You bend down to pick it up and notice a note of paper. Thinking of what could be on it. Maybe it was a final word from a survivor fending off the horde. Maybe a lone bandit left it as a trap. Maybe it was a God sent treasure to help you survive another day in hell. You pick up the note and study it.

"olololol i fuked ur mum u cunt"

Edited by BiGoDeViN
  • Like 2

Make the ability to write notes after finding a pen and piece of paper/ trashed newspaper. It would limit how many are in the world.. Especially if you have to find paper everytime.

Oh wait... Dupers...

i use the map for this type of thing.

ever see "survivor hq" or "crashed uh-1" directly on nw airfield? that was me.