zealous

What Day Z really needs: Bicycles

bicycles

that's right, I'm talking smashed, broken, all-fucked-up bicycles that you can fix up to be your own personal mechanical war steed if you have the balls to fight the undead for a puncture repair kit.

look at this sexy bitch:

Bicycle.jpg

or how about these majestic mother fuckers, ready to take on the world, a band of badass bicycle brothers:

btN2G.jpg

and no one could deny this little minx, which includes a stylish flashlight up front so you can ride that slut all night long:

QPhKi.jpg

Yeah buddy. Bicycles. Gone would be the days of jamming a pencil below your 'W' key to run in a straight line for 45 minutes. Those tedious times would be replaced with the glory of riding your beloved cycle like a total boss, no fucks given.

Ride that bitch on the road and boom, it's smooth sailing. Quiet as a dead fish, so low risk of getting a crowd of zombies keen to taste you ass meat.

Feel the need for some off-road action? Burning across dirt, sticks and rocks is loud as fuck! Watch out for those undead assholes. Not that you care, because you are a total gangster who fixed himself up a bike with one hand while slaying zeds and bandits simultaneously with the other. But you better bring a puncture repair kit dickhead, because you don't want to have to abandon your baby in the woods with a flat tyre. Never leave a man behind.

Fucking bicycles.

ahaha laughted my ass off as you presented it but yeah. absolutely agree with this idea.

I want to snipe people off them as they go down a hill.

You're stone cold. Imagine that shit. You're riding your totally sweet bike, all shiny and radical, down a gentle slope in a peaceful sunny meadow. You think to yourself "you know, despite the dead rising it's a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I have a super cool bicycle that is going to get me all the ladies. I'm sure later I'll get my set wet."

Then BOOM!

you're fucking dead with your brains spread across Chernarus. Brutal man, brutal.

I like bicycles too. I don't like suggestion threads about bicycles that don't have that word in them.

I like bicycles too. I don't like suggestion threads about bicycles that don't have that word in them.

I bet you used to try and find out what your Christmas presents were before you opened them too. Fair call though.

Is there a limit to the number of vehicles that are in an ARMA II server? If so, can 80% of this limit please be bicycles?

Love it!

But I'm Dutch, and we ride our bikes almost everywhere.

We even have a think called a bike holiday (I wouldn't do it but some people here do)

It should make squeeky noises and attract zombles doh. Well, maybe if you find a better quality bike it wouldn't, or you need to remove rust with coke or pepsi or something :)

I would make the roads a bit more lively :)

I'm all for this. Definately the best and easiest way to travel in a zombie apocalypse, until someone ports over the Napoleonic Mod from OFP's horse riding ability. No need for fuel!

8Ei2c.png

+1

"Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today."

Damn it.

If bicycles are added, they NEED to have silly little ringing bell attached to them, which you can ring whenever you want.

*ring, ring!*

8Ei2c.png

+1

"Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today."

Damn it.

Bitch' date=' gimme rep tommorow. I made that shit just for this thread.[/size']

Let's all hope it's only a matter of time before we see the most exciting changelog entry in history:

*[FIXED] No bicycles