Sign in to follow this  
cameron_kirkwood@hotmail.com

This is why Battleye is just plain bad

Well this is why I was global banned after someone on the forums said i was a hacker ive never hacked in this game and never will battleye has just given me a global ban after i stole a chopper from a DayZ server the other day And the admin hates me for taking his vehicles from his "Admin camp" anyways yeah Battleye is just pathetic hacking too either way this battleye or that someone is in my steam account seeing ive been having logging in problems the past few days Anyways yeah thats why I have to go buy a new code to play this mod and the game its self anyways im posting this here seeing battleye still hasent responded to my Email's about being banned... so yes and it says i was script editing ? what is a script? Please give me an awnser?.

Edited by MiniMe121

If you got global ban = you were using scripts or any kind of cheats (easily found on google/youtube etc...)

try to send email -> support(tocenakyselaryba)battleye.com >:(

If you got global ban = you were using scripts or any kind of cheats (easily found on google/youtube etc...)

Thanks for telling me im sending them an email right now thanks.

This forums needs GrammerEye.

you leave your grandmother's eye alone and get back in the vehical.

This is actually untrue. I have no history of hacks of any kind expect for using trainers on games like diablo 1 way back in the day lol. I was global banned by BE as well. Possibly because I picked up a truck I found that was loaded with all kinds of loot. Or possibly because I found a setup of 5 tents in stary with all kinds of handy loot. Either way I'm not sure and will never know because BE just says your fucked and were not gonna tell you why. There are way to many people getting banned lately. I've played on alot of servers and seen many players yet I've never seen a scripter or a hacker in the game. I know this comment will catch flak for saying blah blah all hackers are gonna say they are innocent. If you can find proof I have ever cheated I challenge you to search. If find something under my name I'd sure as hell like to see it because I know it was not me who used it.

Hello there

The thing you have mentioned will not get you Globally banned.

If you tried to inject a script or had software like "cheat engine" running, that will get you globally banned.

Annoying an admin can only get you a local ban from that server.

Follow the FAQ on BE's site.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

The thing you have mentioned will not get you Globally banned.

If you tried to inject a script or had software like "cheat engine" running, that will get you globally banned.

Annoying an admin can only get you a local ban from that server.

Follow the FAQ on BE's site.

Rgds

LoK

Well lucky for me I have no idea about injecting any scripts because hackers fucking suck. People who get off on ruining the fun of someone else make me sick. I've decided to just say fuck the mod. Its really not trustworthy enough to play while hackers run rampant and people like me get banned. Hopefully the standalone will be more secure. I just find it funny that a simple game like minecraft never sees a hacker but people have destroyed an amazing game like dayz

Hello there

Minecraft has it's fair share of greifers. No game is immune. From Indie to AAA publications.

I stopped playing BF3 because the servers were infested with aimbotters and glitchers for eg.

Don't forget there is a far wider game to Arma than just DAYZ, try that for a change of pace.

There are instances of "false positives" but BE does reverse these if one follows procedure, I really would try that, then play on quieter servers. Not a solution but a compromise.

Rdgs

LoK

Don't forget there is a far wider game to Arma than just DAYZ, try that for a change of pace.

What does this mean exactly? Not being rude just curious.

As far as minecraft is concerned there is a huge diffrence between hacking the script of a game and making people spawn in the air and drop to their death. I did e-mail BE support and I am still waiting. All the same though BE still sucks because they will not resolve all false positive bans. I know for a fact I've never scripted hacked or done anything of the sort. The game is to easy to need to do anything like that and would ruin the fun if you had such power to spawn whatever you wanted.

Ur english is fucking horrible, im glad that ur banned noob fuck

"Your English is fucking horrible. I'm glad that you are banned noob fuck!" Corrected. Try learning to speak proper English yourself before you bash others. This is a forum anyways not an English class

Edited by cattasraafe

What does this mean exactly? Not being rude just curious.

As far as minecraft(Minecraft) is concerned there is a huge diffrence(difference) between hacking the script of a game and making people spawn in the air and drop to their death. I did e-mail BE support and I am still waiting. All the same though BE still sucks because they will not resolve all false positive bans. I know for a fact I've never scripted hacked or done anything of the sort. The game is to easy to need to do anything like that and would ruin the fun if you had such power to spawn whatever you wanted.

You're one to talk. ;)

@OP This isn't the place to post your "Global Ban".

Edited by Mr_Cracker

You're one to talk. ;)

@OP This isn't the place to post your "Global Ban".

Only two corrections? Besides I was just trolling the troll. Someone has to. Seems like a perfect place to bitch about a global ban anyway since that is how this thread started.

Only two corrections? Besides I was just trolling the troll. Someone has to. Seems like a perfect place to bitch about a global ban anyway since that is how this thread started.

i was messing around also lol

Ur english is fucking horrible, im glad that ur banned noob fuck

Pathetic retard. Spell properley yourself before bashing others for it.