Sign in to follow this  
Cyborg Ninja

To the sniper in Elektro on DE 285, I caught you on camera.

ahhh hahaha, nice mario Sound Effect :)

• Like 1

ive doen something similar, was in a tower and wanted to stand up but instead i pressed v, then jumped over the ledge. =/

Edited by white
  • Like 1

ive doen something similar, was in a tower and wanted to stand up but instead i pressed v, then jumped over the ledge. =/

One time, I climbed into those watchtower thingies at NWAF, and I wanted to go prone. But when I pressed Z my guy started doing the running and diving prone animation, so I dived right out of the watchtower. That was not very funny.

• Like 1

Oh god. How many times have I been subject to that on hospital floors...

"Oh bloody hell, there's a tosser sniping us! Quick! Prone down, guys!" -Presses Z and yells as I watch my avatar run forward, prone, and fall.-

• Like 1

Holy shit same thing happened to me yesterday! I fucking rolled off thinking the wall would stop my roll but I rolled up and over the wall. Almost came raging to the forums to complain about bad in-game physics. Respawned at Otmel and ran the whole way there, got all my stuff back.

Edited by puppetworx
  • Like 1

at first I thought It was me.... happened to me yesterday.... but on a night time server.

Edited by SirSlayer
  • Like 1

The biggest fail is you sniping newbies in elektro with as50

A ) he didn't shoot anyone

B ) even of he was going to shoot that guy, if he's on a roof rolling around he's probably a sniper and should get shot.

• Like 4

A ) he didn't shoot anyone

B ) even of he was going to shoot that guy, if he's on a roof rolling around he's probably a sniper and should get shot.

This

player Max at De 285 tried to hack.. it seems (0:23 i the video) .. hope the admin sees the thread.

commiserations to Gunslinger .. :D

Edited by Ankhenaten
  • Like 1

This

Although that same spot is where I shoot noobs in elektro from.....

330m to the fire station, 550 from the school and I think 650ish from the other fire station and the hospital.

I haven't found a sniper in a couple days so I haven't been up there in awhile, so my numbers could be off.

• Like 1