war0005

unban request - Nick

Hello day z i got banned a few days ago for using an illegible script, (Battle eye; script detection) it says when i got banned. I really can not explain how mutch regret i have almost instantly i got banned and i really don't know what i was thinking it is an amazing game and mod so i am so regretful for doing it. I am asking for a chance one chance that i promise never to do any kind of thing again. A heap of friends play this server as well and it is not fun when the fire burns you. I have noticed that and have learn't my lesson i am asking, Begging you to unban and give me one chance.

Sincerely - Nick

i don't know if im suppost to supply my steam username or something or something that can connect you to my account if i were to get unbanned... so please tell me if i have missed something because my usernames on forms isn't the one on steam but yes in the game my name is Nick.

I am asking for a chance i know i done the wrong thing. and i accept that and i am very regretful. But please give me a chance guys i wasn't thinking... plus i got banned so fast i didnt do anything bad and the only thing i was going to do was give me a bigger backpack -,- i know its not an excuse but please find some were in ur heart for a chance...

I didn't do anything though! i got banned instantly and for that i relised how big of a mistake i had done! please i beg of you to unban me alll im asking is for 1 chance ;(

GTFO u ruin the game I hope you never play again and die in a fire

i know guys i know i feel shit about it but please give me a chance :(

Let you guys know im not really the kind of guy the does the whole "hacking" motto this is like the 1st time i've ever hacked -,- tbh i didnt think it was going to work

There is no "Forgive and Forget". Once a hacker in DayZ. Always a Hacker. You're a thorn in the modding community. You will find NO ONE who will forgive you for even trying to hack.

So the first time you rape someone irl you should be forgiven? Just sayin once a hacker you should get no other chance global banned for life now gtfo

Except you wouldn't feel bad or sorry about any of this if you weren't caught, if you knew what you were doing was wrong and were concerned by that fact, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

We don't want to play with people like you. Go away.

You hack, you hurt the community and all that the mod and its development team is trying to accomplish. And with this great mod, I am happy that BE finally banned one of you kiddies.

May there be a hell for your kind.

Aww bless, the toys are now exiting the pram it seems...

He's googling a LOIC program as we speak I'll bet.

Fucking children...

Don't worry OP the unban process is fully automated, all you have to do is give Steam your creditcard details and buy another copy.

You fat nonga cunts ddos time.

Good luck with that, servers are guarded for that. Your a dumbass scriddie that screwed injecting the bypass, so your little DdoS scripts are going to do nowt

(snip) so i am so regretful for doing it.

No, you are regretful because you got caught.

I didn't do anything though! i got banned instantly and for that i relised how big of a mistake i had done!

So if you didn´t do anything, what misstake is it that you did?

Edited by ProPain

war0005,

You cheated. you have to deal with the ramifications. Explain one thing to me? why did you hack? its really not that hard to find good equipment in this game, it just takes time.

even if it was a backpack, doesn't that take the thrill out of the game?

You fucked up

:D