rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Yeah, Rocket stop saying you will release it "today" or "tomorrow" then fail to, its like getting a handjob without being finished off to put it bluntly.

We all get so excited and F5 F5 F5 F5 the forums and stay up all night then find we have to wait :<

Im not being unnapreciative, although haters will no doubt hate, I just think there should be a window for patches, or a patch day, or more accurate timings to feed our hunger for this grand mod.

Guys Rocket can say what he wants. We all bow down to him as hes the developer. If he says jump we jump if that makes him finish the patch sooner.

Eitherway he sets a date that he says the patch will be finished but the thing is. He can run into all kinds of trouble trying to fix some problems. So get off your high horse and just wait it out. And let the man have some time for himself as well to drink all them tears you guys are shedding off cuz the patch aint done yet..

It's sunday' date=' give him a day off!

[/quote']

no.

we're not paying him to slack off and spend all his time trolling the forums / sleeping, AND NOT PATCHING.

This is quite true, in fact we're not paying him at ALL. This is a mod after all.

I do think it's a bit annoying that he says dates like they are for certain but then doesn't hold them. If he'd say he'd TRY to release it a certain day, or hell even a "When it's fucking finished" I wouldn't really mind. But with a set date like that the anticipation is terrible! Me want it nao.

Annoying yes, however I think people have to realise that there doesn't appear to be any structured development process externally and it is more of a cause of prototyping randomly with no prior specific fixes/implementations in mind or at least with no severity ratings..

Seems to be more of a take it as it comes.

Perhaps you should just go do something else until the patch comes, as said earlier all this is done for free and on his spare-time. Go outside in the nice weather and get some fresh air instead of whining here, sounds like some of you could really need it.

Would be fun if rocket sneak released it and no one noticed because every one is here going "it's tomorrow!! unfinsihed handjod dam it!!1!" , "fix all these alpha bugs!1!" and "what about this and this and this and this and this.."

It's done when it's done. Deal with it.

Guys Rocket can say what he wants. We all bow down to him as hes the developer. If he says jump we jump if that makes him finish the patch sooner.

Eitherway he sets a date that he says the patch will be finished but the thing is. He can run into all kinds of trouble trying to fix some problems. So get off your high horse and just wait it out. And let the man have some time for himself as well to drink all them tears you guys are shedding off cuz the patch aint done yet..

Couldn't have put it better myself mate. Patience is a virtue afterall....

I have never been so waiting for a patch, because playing without the possibility to fix the wheel of my car and the disappearance of things in it badly ... that's why I'm here and I press f5 = (

Sorry for the google-translate

I have never been so waiting for a patch' date=' because playing without the possibility to fix the wheel of my car and the disappearance of things in it badly ... that's why I'm here and I press f5 = (

Sorry for the google-translate

[/quote']

Don't worry - it made sense.

There is to many ungrateful little sh*t heads on this forum. Rocket doesn't have to do fucking jack SHIT for you hes the main man for this and he can do what ever the fu*k he wants to do, the man has made this mod incredibly fun for us and you should just appreciate that he MADE this mod in the first place and not asking for a single penny so quit your whining go outside, read a book or do something else instead of hitting f5 all the time and just have some patience as they say patience is a virtue so calm yourself and stop bitching.

Take your time rocket there is no hurry your doing an awesome job and keep up the good work mate and don't even pay attention to the gobsh*tes that are QQ'n about release dates.

Yeah' date=' Rocket stop saying you will release it "today" or "tomorrow" then fail to, its like getting a handjob without being finished off to put it bluntly.

We all get so excited and F5 F5 F5 F5 the forums and stay up all night then find we have to wait :<

Im not being unnapreciative, although haters will no doubt hate, I just think there should be a window for patches, or a patch day, or more accurate timings to feed our hunger for this grand mod.

[/quote']

How much did you pay for dayz? $0

Let him take as long as he wants tbh. His activity level alone on these forums is more then any developer of any game I've ever seen.

IN FINAL TESTING.

Expect release within an hour.

(Expect our mirrors to go down within ten minutes of that)

IN FINAL TESTING.

I knew I stayed up all night for a reason!

To everyone that wants girls skins' date=' I would shoot them all on sight. I would just assume it is a guy like any mmo, and that they want stuff given to them, or not to be killed.

[/quote']

Watch out, we have a badass roaming the lands.

IN FINAL TESTING.

Along with a lovely coffee from the wife, this makes for a perfect Sunday!

IN FINAL TESTING.

Please allow me some time to upgrade current mirrors.

IN FINAL TESTING.

Thank you Rocket, you're awesome! :)

I absolutely love the MOD you created, cannot get enough, even with all these bugs! Can't wait to start flying my group around :D :D :D

How much did you pay for dayz? $0

Let him take as long as he wants tbh. His activity level alone on these forums is more then any developer of any game I've ever seen.

As I said, Haters gun hate

1332455978143.png

IN FINAL TESTING.

Me gusta!

Please increase the zombies respawn time of about 15-30 minutes, now they respawn immediately after the killed, it does not allow players to clear them from the small town at the time and even with the presence of of ammunition and friends.

I think this is the reason that many now prefer to kill players, because that shooting zombies near the cities is now a waste of ammo.

Can you do validation of the presence of players inside the spawn area?

And in this case to compensate for the number of zombies spawn them in a place where there are no players around here?

Or even more interesting to see how the zombies get up after such 15 minutes, and returned to the point of its appearance, and can begin again to patrol the city. And no annoying zombies spawn right in front of the player.

To everyone that wants girls skins' date=' I would shoot them all on sight. I would just assume it is a guy like any mmo, and that they want stuff given to them, or not to be killed.

[/quote']

Watch out, we have a badass roaming the lands.

You lady boys have more than one bad ass roaming the lands! I will shoot on site as well. You've been warned! :P

(actually I rarely shoot on sight, so maybe...you'll be alright)