usszim

Day Z is too Unrealistic. Fix or I Leave!

I usually use the meat to cool the barrel of my rifle, hence the lines in my meat while I cook as I kill.

Rocket still hasn't implemented my suggestion of oil filter silencers... Enough reason to quit. Grr. QQ. Back to COD I guess.

Rocket still hasn't implemented my suggestion of oil filter silencers... Enough reason to quit. Grr. QQ. Back to COD I guess.

Don't be dissin' on CoD!

-MONSTER

Don't be dissin' on CoD!

-MONSTER

Hey, hey :|

I didn't want to insult BF3! Was the only logical other option :|

Edited by Dez.

Hey, hey :|

I didn't want to insult BF3! Was the only logical other option :|

Go back to playing ARMA, leave CoD to us hardcore military simulator fans. Newb carebear.

Go back to playing ARMA, leave CoD to us hardcore military simulator fans. Newb carebear.

Pfft, Arma, you can't even jog will holding a flashlight straight... I quit.

Can't even use a flash light in COD. Not hardcore. Also I made 'O' capital.. I bet that annoyes you!!!!

Edited by Dez.

You want it realistic, go out in the woods and scavenge a few days and see how it goes.

From what Rocket has said, his intent is not on realism or being accurate.

If you want it realistic, then you must want the zombies removed, and the idea that just anyone could find the parts and repair a chopper.

I assume you are just wanting people to flame on the post, since I assume you can not be serious about grill marks on a steak.

If you are serious, then I doubt you will be content with anything in life..

You want it realistic, go out in the woods and scavenge a few days and see how it goes.

From what Rocket has said, his intent is not on realism or being accurate.

If you want it realistic, then you must want the zombies removed, and the idea that just anyone could find the parts and repair a chopper.

I assume you are just wanting people to flame on the post, since I assume you can not be serious about grill marks on a steak.

If you are serious, then I doubt you will be content with anything in life..

He's bored and it's a joke.

Trolling is far too easy nowadays :|

The kool thing about DayZ is that you can just do the same ole run and gun, though after a while that gets old for some of us; or you can go for longterm survival, or you can do nothing but hatchet murder people. There is no right or wrong way to play, that is what seperates this from all other shooters.

I play BF3, COD though, man that franchise has flogged the dead horse on its gameplay to the point that it is a parody of itself.

To each his own, I think the idea of saying you will leave the game unless it is fixed is pointless. There almost a million playing and most like it enough to keep playing it.

He's bored and it's a joke.

Trolling is far too easy nowadays :|

Thank you for noticing. Plus, I put in a rather not obvious tag in the title.

The kool thing about DayZ is that you can just do the same ole run and gun, though after a while that gets old for some of us; or you can go for longterm survival, or you can do nothing but hatchet murder people. There is no right or wrong way to play, that is what seperates this from all other shooters.

I play BF3, COD though, man that franchise has flogged the dead horse on its gameplay to the point that it is a parody of itself.

To each his own, I think the idea of saying you will leave the game unless it is fixed is pointless. There almost a million playing and most like it enough to keep playing it.

See above :P

Joke? really, wow what passes for humor is realitive I guess. keep your day job.

Joke? really, wow what passes for humor is realitive I guess. keep your day job.

I found it funny. Maybe you're broken.

-MONSTER

you're

-MONSTER

Everytime someone spells this correctly anymore I feel like part of my soul eases back from the void. Thank you.

Edited by Sumdum
  • Like 1

The most unrealistic thing in the game is zombies! They don't even exist in real life, but at least grill marks do. I will not be playing anymore until rocket removes the zombies.

I agree! Realism, I say, REALISM! Take out the zombies, restore power, and make Russain MANDATORY! We can all go about our lives, go to work, come home, contemplate suicide to escape our incredibly dull and zombieless lives...hell, i'd even PAY for that.

I have to say, I have played online games since the first Doom, yeah, I am old I know, so I guess it is not a shocker that I missed it as a joke since the majority of players out their are not very bright or very funny. Yet they are as imature as any other group of people on this earth. It seemed believable considering that, but do not get me wrong, I am not calling you stupid or imature yourself, just a comment on some gamers.

This is Russia isn't it? Where are all the bears on unicycles?!?? The next update better have fricken bears on fricken unicylces or im not going to be happy!

I am most disappointed by the limited range of tasty beverages in this game.

Also I would like to be able to deep fry chicken as I feel this is the best way to cook it.

• Like 1