AllTheWhine

population on the decline?

Yep! decline in the number of player

(i actually dont play a lot since 1.7.2.4, im waiting for new features and bug/hack fix)

i'm probably not the only one

Please cite evidence that there is a decline in players. The evidence on the Dayz website goes completly against what your saying. And last I saw there where something like 2000 dayz servers...

NWAF was almost impossible to navigate because of the artifacts.

Player base seems to decrease while the hackers increase. It's like science.

Please cite evidence that there is a decline in players. The evidence on the Dayz website goes completly against what your saying. And last I saw there where something like 2000 dayz servers...

It will probably break 1 million players tomorrow or at least very soon this week.

It will probably break 1 million players tomorrow or at least very soon this week.

Unique Players Don't Mean They Play All Day !

Look Players in the Last 24h

Anyway , I'm just saying that i don't play any more until the new patch and im probably not the only one...

SURE new players start playing every day, But Veteran members are waiting new patch and new stuff

Veteran Players Get Bored Rapidly Because Of The Lack of End Game Content.

:) Still A GREAT game!!! Cant Wait For The Stand Alone, Or New Build

end game is being tooled up and killing people obviously, until you die. which is a rather expanded version of any fps

the reason ppl give up and call lack of end game is they are scared to die and start over, which means the game isnt for them anyway

" The population isn't in decline, the number of unique players is still going up!"

Duh.

That might be because this number can only go up since it's the total number of players who played the mod.

Edited by Nucleqrwinter

Veteran Players Get Bored Rapidly Because Of The Lack of End Game Content.

Depends on what do you call veteran. I'va been playing for quite some time and I'm not bored. Main thing for me - not to "over-play" the game. I don't login everyday as I used to three months ago, but I still play the game, and I do have fun.

Graphical bug is fixable for half of the players, yesterday we raided nwaf and everybody were able too see Fine without artifacts.

And, sadly, hacker problem can not be fixed that easily. So I decided for myself that some 13-15 y.o will not ruin my fun. I want this game to develop into something big and I'm willing to help.