Sign in to follow this  
jruhe240@gmail.com

What is the Bandit Algorithm?

Does anyone know under what circumstances one becomes a bandit? I have heard 5 murders but I believe that is incorrect since I have had friends who have only killed one person and received the heart beat which from what I understand signifies a bandit. I am very curious how one becomes a bandit, is it a ratio between zombie kills and murders? All thoughts on this are welcome.

Bandit is basically just a title. 1 or 100 murders could be a bandit. Its all your strategy.

At least, from what I understand.

Hummm Bandit algorithum.......let me see??? <_<

FRIENDLY!!!!...........BANG!!! .......wtf!!! :D

So F+Bandit=B=Death!! ;)

• Like 1

Before humanity score was removed, you started out with 2500h. I think 1 kill would dip you below 0 and turn you into a bandit. However only for a couple of hours and if you avoided killing others, you'd quickly regain Survivor status.I once had +3k humanity and murdered somebody and ended at 300 and stayed survivor.

No no no, innocently killing people for no reason doesn't make you a bandit, friends.

Does anyone know under what circumstances one becomes a bandit? I have heard 5 murders but I believe that is incorrect since I have had friends who have only killed one person and received the heart beat which from what I understand signifies a bandit. I am very curious how one becomes a bandit, is it a ratio between zombie kills and murders? All thoughts on this are welcome.

Bandit Algorithm? - Find another player? Kill him. Algorithm solved.