xZee

US 454 Banned

I was banned on the server US 454 after several hours of camping the owners of the servers main tent city.

I had killed a few of them multiple times over the hours and when I finally went to leave the tent city I got banned, all it said was 'banned'.

I posted on their forums requesting more details on my ban and I got these responses:

"we have many whitnesses to you instantly shooting people in the face when they are nowhere near you through trees. also one member stated he saw you log off and he went to your position and got behind you. then when you logged back in you instantly spun around and shot him in the face faster then your login. meaning 2 things.

1 you were aim botting.

2 you were using some scripts to ensure your body does not arrive in game before you, you are actually standing there idle for several seconds before you get control of your body."

-Zolfo

As far as I am concerned there is no such thing as aim botting and the other type of script he describes, I ask for evidence and received nothing.

Along with what seems to be admin abuse, they have a tent city(40-60 tents) and there are countless amounts of loot, I do not have pics, I have friends that still have access to the server if purposely duping is a ban able offense.

- Loot list -

10+ M136's

40+ M107's, M4 SD's, M249's, MP5SD's

200+ magazines for those guns(200 each)

100+ ghillies

10+ Satchel charges

and much more

If this is a ban able offense please let me know and I will get hard evidence.

Back to me being banned, I did not do anything and was the victim to admin abuse,

What are my next steps to solving my problem?

If you were hoping to get unbanned, posting this probably won't help your case.

Aimbotting. Yes there is a script for that.

But the 2nd thing. pfft chatting out of his backside. That's down to the hive/server script. Not you. He's just mad that you raided something.

Duping is an Exploit (when done purposely)

The next step is asking them to check their server logs, If nothing comes up. Well. They're just butthurt.

So obviously they are exploiting the dupe, should I get hard evidence? is it even worth it? will it be properly looked into?

Also why is this the wrong thing to do if I want to get unbanned?

Edited by xZee

You want to be unbanned but are accusing the owners of the server of duping? Do you not see the problem?

Lol if I am in the right then I don't see the problem, just a double whammy on their behalf.

if you can prove to me you were not hacking after 8 of my members say you were i will unban you however we have reason to believe you were aimbotting and scripting. dying and stuff is no big deal its part of the game. in fact we encourage the fights it makes the game fun but we do not tolerate hacking.

• Like 1

That's not how this works, you have to prove that I was hacking.

Get your friend to do the exact same as you did but record every minute of it untill he is banned. Once banned you can post the video here and prove the server owner/admin is a complete ass sucking dirt bag and was burt hurt because you have caught him doing something naughty!

This is why EVERYONE should use a recording software to 1 expose hackers and have them banned in a few minutes by the DEV/Battleye team, Also shows who the badmins really are.... If we expose these people they will end up paying for a server they will never see any other player in. The only thing for them to do is pay the £20 a month or whatever it is to rent a server just to dup items and load in to a new server! Now if they are duping then surly the DEV team can see it and ban them also shut down there server!

Edit: just seen the server admin post! why not check the player logs and see what he was doing! I am pretty sure aimbotting/scripting would pop up! also how can you prove the players your friends with are not lying and are not butthurt for being killed!

Edited by JamesTrendall
  • Like 1

Get your friend to do the exact same as you did but record every minute of it untill he is banned. Once banned you can post the video here and prove the server owner/admin is a complete ass sucking dirt bag and was burt hurt because you have caught him doing something naughty!

This is why EVERYONE should use a recording software to 1 expose hackers and have them banned in a few minutes by the DEV/Battleye team, Also shows who the badmins really are.... If we expose these people they will end up paying for a server they will never see any other player in. The only thing for them to do is pay the £20 a month or whatever it is to rent a server just to dup items and load in to a new server! Now if they are duping then surly the DEV team can see it and ban them also shut down there server!

Edit: just seen the server admin post! why not check the player logs and see what he was doing! I am pretty sure aimbotting/scripting would pop up! also how can you prove the players your friends with are not lying and are not butthurt for being killed!

agreed holeheartedly unfortunatly there is no way to track kills even in the logs, believe me ive tried along with others who know how to read that stuff. and again if proven i am wrong and the person is not doing what i was told he was doing i will unban him and even let him kill me if itl make him happy. i have all sortsa goodies on my char but have no problem dying.

• Like 1

can you tell me who you killed? assuming you can remember i will see how legit it looked and if i can see it was legit or at least looked it ill unban you. or you could just move on with the knowledge you cant prove me your innocence and go to another server.

How am I to prove it?

and I killed Kin or ken, Kreyesh, EchoSoldier, and one other player that didn't have the FTS tag, I cannot remember.

Edited by xZee

Tttttttent city. prove to me please beyond a reasonable doubt that you sir where not hacking.

Here what you need to do

1. Invent a time machine

2. Go back in time and download the video capture software

3. Use said software to capture your accusers tent city

Unless you can do that the ban stands. Thank you T

Oh and in my opinion rocket needs to do another tent wipe.

• Like 1

How am I to prove it?

and I killed Kin or ken, Kreyesh, EchoSoldier, and one other player that didn't have the FTS tag, I cannot remember.

ok im looking into these and i will let ya know just chcek this post every now and then

• Like 1

Tttttttent city. prove to me please beyond a reasonable doubt that you sir where not hacking.

Here what you need to do

1. Invent a time machine

2. Go back in time and download the video capture software

3. Use said software to capture your accusers tent city

Unless you can do that the ban stands. Thank you T

Oh and in my opinion rocket needs to do another tent wipe.

are you a server admin or something?

Are you banned from other servers? If it was a global ban then perhaps the aimbot script is real

Nope, I have access to all other servers.

hope you know there is a way that you can remove all trees and foliage in the game. i belive buildings also. all you have to do is move some files around im not sure exactly how it works but look it up. ive seen a video of it.

there are also more as i stated where it removes all trees/bushes and buildings. im not gunna post a video of that because it shows directions on how to install them look it up for yourself.

• Like 1

Okay? does not mean I had my trees or anything removed, and if I was using scripts you could see it in some logs or I would be global banned...

are you a server admin or something?

Nope just being an ass.

Although I believe this guy may realize he banned u prematurely.

So hopefully ur ban gets removed

agreed holeheartedly unfortunatly there is no way to track kills even in the logs, believe me ive tried along with others who know how to read that stuff. and again if proven i am wrong and the person is not doing what i was told he was doing i will unban him and even let him kill me if itl make him happy. i have all sortsa goodies on my char but have no problem dying.

The thing is, it is your responsibility to prove he was hacking/scripting, not his.

Edit: problem solved.

Edited by AADiC

7vasti you are being unbanned im sorry for the inconvenience

• Like 3

I'm sure you dont have a problem dieing, seeing as your whole clan looks to be duping. 10 rocket launchers? Geez, you guys must be the luckiest clan out there.