xZee

US 454 Banned

Not to drag up stinky bodies.

But 7vasty. ty for all the giggles.

And ty for trying to get in the server only to be kicked due to a global battle eye Ban.

7750195570_15f467f3e4_b.jpg

7750198126_c173c97f88_b.jpg

Again, ty for all the giggles.

@CodeOverflow: Normal BattleEye Global Bans are like this: Global Ban #(random numbers). Looks for me like the Admin banned him.

@Server Admin off US 454: You have to provide evidence that "xZee" was hacking. Eyewitnesses doesnt count as evidence. Otherwise this could lead you to a blacklist of your server(s). See http://dayzmod.com/f...-hosting-rules/ Point 11.

@xZee : If you are sure you did nothing wrong and you cant find a solution with the Admin(s) of US 454: Bump this tread till DayZ Staff takes care off it. Its the best you can do. Not only for you but for everyone else.

Edit: Oh btw:

Okay? does not mean I had my trees or anything removed, and if I was using scripts you could see it in some logs or I would be global banned...

If you could remove trees etc. that would mean that the admin(s) of US 454 didnt followed Rule 8 from the Server Hosting Rules. However, i think that would lead you also in a Database Ban.

Edited by Spider
  • Like 1

Not to drag up stinky bodies.

But 7vasty. ty for all the giggles.

And ty for trying to get in the server only to be kicked due to a global battle eye Ban.

7750195570_15f467f3e4_b.jpg

7750198126_c173c97f88_b.jpg

Again, ty for all the giggles.

These are NOT global ban messages. I mean what company would be in bussiness to call their customer names? When the admin banned him he put in (GLOBAL).

OP I would report this server with a support ticket and starting up a topic in the Server Reporting.

Edit: spelling error.

Edited by Devil's Advocate

These are NOT global ban messages. I mean what company would be in bussiness to call their customer names? When the admin banned him he put in (GLOBAL).

OP I would report this server with a support ticket and starting up a topic in the Server Reporting.

Edit: spelling error.

There is evidence of hacking, as stated in SiCo forum, where the OP even created a new thread, and it was explained to him this.

He was caught. deal with it.

• Like 1

There is evidence of hacking, as stated in SiCo forum, where the OP even created a new thread, and it was explained to him this.

He was caught. deal with it.

Provide a link where the evidence was posted.

Edit: Found it myself: http://sico.guildlau...6740&gid=182078.

No prove there...

Edited by Spider

who is this moron?

Uhh yea. Thanks for your posting.... :rolleyes:

Okay...Then i will bump this thread a few times a day as soon it hits site 2.

Ok Girls handbags down,

Im the one behind the bans on US 454. Im currently on holiday and im still having to Rcon to make sure everyone isnt bitching and whining about Hackers on the forums. Im searching through logs on Teamviewer... now thats dedication.

We probably get about 10-20 hackers per day and im starting to get sick of it. To the point now im temp banning if im getting multiple reports about the same guy from individual sources. There are HUNDREDS of other servers to choose from so a temp ban shouldn't get you so butt hurt.

Im trying to provide a hack free environment for our community and any legitimate players that wish to play on our server. Having you butt hurt little girls crying on the forums is just pathetic. You posted on our forum and i replied. You didn't like the reply so now you try to make a ruckus on the Dayzmod forum.

First time you were banned for 1 day while i looked into it. I didn't see anything. I probably missed something.

I unbanned you and apologised.

2nd time shit loads of vibrations through my phone with PMs all containing your name so i go back to the logs and look through it. I see p death p death p death in the logs. One of them must have been the time for you. As your Hive writes went from one side of the map to the other (Well along distance we are talking kamenka to electro) within minutes of you dying..you re-spawned and somehow made it all the way back to Electro very fast indeed.

From my knowledge the character choice of Usain Bolt is not available.. For now you are staying Perma Banned go pick another server to play on from the list and stop being such a girl.

As for our "tent city" try having 40-50 active members all using one camp location with restarts every 6 hours. Until the tents are fixed you can dupe without even trying to you just forget to save a tent and its too easy to do.

But what ever i'm bored of you now.

Ill talk my Lt and get him to search the logs for me also and see if he agrees. I was going to just leave it as it is and just let you go to another server but as you are so persistent. I will be sending my findings to Battleye i've sent things before to them and had someone global banned before don't see why I can't do the same again.

Thanks for your attention

Dez.

Edited by Dez.
  • Like 1

So now its not aimboting but speed hacking. Stay on one story please. Bumping until Dayz Staff sees that.

So now its not aimboting but speed hacking. Stay on one story please. Bumping until Dayz Staff sees that.

That's not what i said.

I said what i found in the logs is that he moved too far too fast Im talking about teleporting. It doesn't matter what other people say. I don't perma ban for what other people "Think" someone is doing.

Bump all you like. Finally there is peace on the server for one more minute.

That's not what i said.

I said what i found in the logs is that he moved too far too fast Im talking about teleporting. It doesn't matter what other people say. I don't perma ban for what other people "Think" someone is doing.

Bump all you like. Finally there is peace on the server for one more minute.

Makes no difference. First you say he is aimbotting (i guess somewhere north of the map) and then your talking about something other at the south coast.

Makes no difference. First you say he is aimbotting (i guess somewhere north of the map) and then your talking about something other at the south coast.

You completely miss the point.

It doesn't matter what they say. Its about what i find in the logs.

Done with replying now.

Edited by Dez.

Okay, it doesnt matter what your clan mates say. So we now have 2 storys, the first story is not true and the second story needs to be worked out first. Ridiculous...

Edited by Spider

Okay, it doesnt matter what your clan mates say. So we now have 2 storys, the first story is not true and the second story needs to be worked out first. Ridiculous...

You're still missing the point.

I have banned him based on what I have found in the logs. The stories before may have been true or not. But he is banned on the proof I have found.

End of story. I don't see what's so hard to understand.

OP, if you feel that you were unfairly banned, open a ticket with Support. At that point, the SA will be required to present his proof to them (Support) to substantiate his ban.

OP, if you feel that you were unfairly banned, open a ticket with Support. At that point, the SA will be required to present his proof to them (Support) to substantiate his ban.

Just remember, if enough proof is submitted, the OP will not only not get ubanned on US 454 but probably get global banned aswell

Just remember, if enough proof is submitted, the OP will not only not get ubanned on US 454 but probably get global banned aswell

When he hacked...

Edited by Spider

I have banned him based on what I have found in the logs. The stories before may have been true or not. But he is banned on the proof I have found.

Show the entries that show he hacked, you haven't done that.

If he hacked, and as of this minute no proof has been provided.

• Like 1

I'd rather not show a hacker (painful to call it that) his mistake.

Not going to happen sorry.

Edited by Dez.

I'd rather not show a hacker (painful to call it that) his mistake.

Not going to happen sorry.

Ok, so you have no proof got it.

Will direct some Community Support this way.

Admins like you are the ones that everyone bitches about, abusing their power, one that make it hard for SA's who are trying to do the job right and fair.

Ok, so you have no proof got it.

Will direct some Community Support this way.

Admins like you are the ones that everyone bitches about, abusing their power, one that make it hard for SA's who are trying to do the job right and fair.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Shame you know none of the details.

I hope you enjoy your DayZ Mod experience.

Goodbye.

Edited by Dez.

Have you EVEN read the server hosting rules?

Let me copy of paste them since you obviously have not:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-hosting-rules/

Lets go over these:

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

No proof posted anywhere.... just some complaining by your clan.

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

Have you submitted on the cheat reporting forum the information required?

If you are found breaking the following rules, your server will more than likely be suspended at most server providers and if it's not suspended it will result in the entire ip range being BLACKLISTED by DayZ support staff.

OP - Submit a ticket to community support. These guy who had 'reports' by their clan AND no evidence do not need to have a server of their own that is connected to the HIVE.

Personally I would also get some proof on that camp like screen prints or video to prove your point.

As for the 'admin' of this server, just because you were TOLD by other people that someone is hacking. UNLESS there is 100% proof then your claims are baseless.

I think i loose IQ points every time I read this forum.
Edited by Devil's Advocate