Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

Are the hacker denialists... hackers?

As much it is a pain in the arse, try to be the better man. Laugh about it, respawn and move on. 99,99999% of any cheaters/scripters fun is you raging, qq-ing and writing about it on the official forums.

So yeah, sometimes you're just better of denying the very existance of the griefers.

No one's 'qq-ing'.

The point, I thought, was the anti game experience. Shitty, gritty and scared. Now the hackers deliver that .. :D

It's more comical than anything else, I've been turned into a goat twice now...

No one's 'qq-ing'.

Not you specifically, but in general as 'on these forums'. We we're talking about the attitude / stance on the issue in the forums as a whole, weren't we?

FFS

More likely is the ppl bitching non stop about a problem few of us encounter is that they are frustrated at the patience and intelligence required for this game. Furthermore their daddys PC doesnt run it very well and simply wont buy another. BUT THEY PAID FOR DAYZ.. so they gonna bitch

i had a great game earlier. gonna play later

you kiddywinks can keep pretending you are something powerful and special by demanding we should all be unable to play something you cant handle. wont happen

200k Hackers?!

laugh.gif

No. There are a lot of hackers, but that is an exaggeration.

If people say they have seen no hackers, it probably is because they have seen no hackers. No conspiracy or anything like that.

Edited by Sticker704

I've played probably close to 100 hours of this game, maybe 30 lives, on different servers almost every time I play. I stick to servers with about 30-50 dudes on them, and I've seen exactly one obvious hack/script and one weird event that could be a glitch. I was sent to the thunderdome one time, and I just aborted and logged in somewhere else. Another time the sky above Balota was a wall of flame, like there was a forest fire or something. Walked right by it to Cherno, no ill effect.

I've seen plenty of evidence of duping, of course. Camping tents that contain four coyote backpacks, each with the same two rifles and ammo in them, or a car that contains 12 FALs and dozens of magazines for them. Based on my loot finding experience, I'd say that most of the .50cal rifles in the game are evidence of duping, but not so much of hacking.

• Like 2

lol. Shut the game down. That's the solution offered. ha

I haven't been hacked lately but I avoid playing when the script kiddies are awake or out of daycare. Hacking happens though but I've yet to see it as bad as some of you report.

Decent chunk of time, as in the 10 minutes it takes to download and run he scripts? 6 players on a server and vehicles and ammo boxes all over the coast. Pretty sure those arnt natural spawning....

I doubt it. A hacker that has spent a decent chunk of time in order to get an advantage over other players is going to want alot of players to use that advantage on. Stop trying to make people think this affects everyone.

1 milion players, 200k hackers?

That's a joke, right? There is nowhere near that number of cheaters

Actually, 1:5 sounds about right.

Not every hacker levels the whole server or teleports everyone into the sea (though I've seen more than my fair share of those). Some people just quietly spawn a vehicle or two or turn on ESP.

i agree that there are some hackers but not as much as you assume there are

battleye bypasses cost money i've only encountered 2 hackers in my time being and sadly have never enjoyed the battledome

this could be because of the choice of my servers i'm unsure

dont be surpised. if you look carefully you will notice the vast majority of posters say they either havent encountered hacking, have encountered it once or twice. The majority dont find it a problem enough to distract from discussion about the actual mod.

Then you have a select few, who have many accounts. They keep getting banned and coming back. These kids are prolly hacking themselves then raging about it. They are just out to troll. They never were the kind of ppl to enjoy this game and they feel ashamed to go back to what is designed for them ("AAA" shooters, which are of course packed to the hilt with hackers).

So they wage a war online, or at least think they do. usually theres about 300 to 400 ppl checking out this page.. the rest of the ppl are playing dayz and may have only come here once or twice if at all, so their "work" goes unheeded by all but those with similar psychological difficulties

i agree that there are some hackers but not as much as you assume there are

battleye bypasses cost money i've only encountered 2 hackers in my time being and sadly have never enjoyed the battledome

My group has encountered multiple clans of hackers.

One of us happened to be online when a group of hackers leveled our server, and they let him ride with them while they did so. They were talking as if pretty much everyone was a hacker. They were building a thunderdome when a few of them got banned from the hive.

I ran across a small clan that I was going to offer a couple favorable trades to in order to be welcome to run with the group… until I realized they were hacking vehicles in, and magically knew where everyone's camp was.

I've been massmurdered, teleported into the sky, shot through walls, killed by invisible teleporting hackers, and my vehicles have been satchel charged from helicopters. Hackers aren't rare at all.

i always complain about these QQ threads because its not rockets fault , the threads often contain capslock nonsense and often turn out not to be hackers.

Go to the battleye website / email them instead of blocking up the forums with negative slandering crap which tarnishes the reputation of the mod.

i always complain about these QQ threads because its not rockets fault , the threads often contain capslock nonsense and often turn out not to be hackers.

Go to the battleye website / email them instead of blocking up the forums with negative slandering crap which tarnishes the reputation of the mod.

It doesn't matter who's fault it is. This is a serious issue, and this is one of the places in which it needs to be discussed.

Slander is the wrong word to use. Slander is a harmful lie. But there actually are a large number of hackers, and they're getting worse. I've stopped recommending this game to friends now. If I even mention it, hackers are also mentioned. People need to understand that this is an alpha with many, MANY bugs, and almost no anti-cheat measures.

Edited by Falcrist

Ignoring the fact that OP will call me a bad bad h4xx0r who is trying to downplay the issue to continue h4xx0ring:

In my whole gameplay time I've seen 2 cheaters/incidents of cheating

The first one was the "teleport 50ft into the air", which I survived since the game reset me to my original location because I exited a vehicle

The second one was an A10 lying in the forest

Maybe it's because I'm playing on german servers....seems like cheaters concentrate on servers outside of Europe

Oh and before I forget it: this thread has been done thousands of times already

Edited by Hawk24

1 h4V3 n0 1D34 0f VVh4t ur t4lk1nG 4B00t

getting too much for me right now...

- killed by an exploding town a week ago

- "visited" the thunderdomes two days ago

- instant dropped dead yesterday

- saw a jet fly over me this morning

- getting killed by a god-mode teleport hacker with AS50 thermal not 10min ago ... (yeah he ported to me after the kill and equipped me with his stuff ... yay)

- a friend killed a ghillie guy this afternoon and looted a G36 ...

there are no hackers or scripters ! (playing on 40 servers DE most of the time)

Ignoring the fact that OP will call me a bad bad h4xx0r who is trying to downplay the issue to continue h4xx0ring:
Actually, he didn't. Note the punctuation in the title of the thread.

Your protest makes me wonder, though.

Oh and before I forget it: this thread has been done thousands of times already
Thousands? Lets move down two orders of magnitude.

Please link 20 examples of threads with the same premise as this one.