Gumpnstein

Hacking, Hacking, Hacking, Hacking, Hacking...

Need I say more. Hacking. Everyday all day hacking.

Out of every game in the world that I have played in the last 15 years of gaming this is the one game that Hacking ruins to the point that it can end the game. It is by far heads and above not even in the same league even with any other problem with the game. If this is not where all and I mean ALL resources in moving this mod forward are focused then you and we all are wasting our time testing, playing, developing, or giving a tiny spec of flea shit about this game. Noone should post another thing about another problem, a video about anything but, and talk about nothing but Hacking until it can at least be brought to a somewhat acceptable level of control.

And for the so called "hackers", who are really pitiful lame ass losers who are buying the hacks or getting the hacks from REAL HACKERS...

If you want to destroy this game then keep logging in and teleporting people, send them to thunderdome, spawn in your robots, spawn in your helis, drop nuclear weapons, and you will all be playing alone by yourself and will be regreting the day that you destroyed the will of people to play this mod. It is ALL that you are doing.

This is not BF3 or COD where a hack pisses a guy off and he dies a few times. This is a game ending thing that makes people lose the will to even bother trying to develop a character and it WILL END DAYZ the mod and the stand alone game. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and hack a game that people will play despite hacks. For Dayz is not a game that can handle a hacker problem.

And if you want to destroy an entire mod and empty it's servers then I just shake my head at what a lifeless life you must have.

• Like 45

We know, We know, We know, We know, We know...

Sorry mate, but there's been 1000s of these threads.

• Like 2

We know, We know, We know, We know, We know...

Sorry mate, but there's been 1000s of these threads.

Well then post 100,000 more. Cause 1000's obviously isn't enough to even get a response from someone on the issue

• Like 22

Just sayin.... these kids that hack the game do it for the "lolz" and are just trying to piss you off. Remember this game is made for modding and that is why there is so many "hackers".

One last thing feeding the troll is always a bad thing and your rage thread is doing just that, feeding the troll.

I agree 100%, sadly nothing will be dome about it for a long time coming. It's like noone cares about it. It's just getting worse.

• Like 1

Really? Another "QQ Hackers" thread? I mean come on... there's like 10 of these still active. Such a pointless thread...

• Like 2

Battle Eye people must be on vacation.

• Like 2

Hacking does ruin this game because its a RPG like game. In this game you have to EARN everything. But hackers are hackers. There's nothing you can do about it sadly. Just hope War Z has a better anti-cheat than Battleye.

• Like 3

Really? Another "QQ Hackers" thread? I mean come on... there's like 10 of these still active. Such a pointless thread...

Such a pointless reply, do you have to read the threads? Do they hurt your feelings or something?

• Like 8

Like I said, every single topic point or spoken word of Dayz should be about hackers right now....I have refused to play in two dayz now after being hacked for the third time this week. The last being in a Huey. It is pointless to play this game right now unless you just screw off in cherno and don't waste time building a character. It is a 100% gurantee that if you build a character right now he WILL die from a hacker if you continue to play. 100%

Hacking does ruin this game because its a RPG like game. In this game you have to EARN everything. But hackers are hackers. There's nothing you can do about it sadly. Just hope War Z has a better anti-cheat than Battleye.

The thing I am wondering after being Nuked this week is WTF does battleye do? I have had robots attack me, I have been teleported, I have seen hacked helis, hacked vehicles, I have seen the entire server be sent to Thunderdome, I have seen the entire server lifted into the air and I have seen a nuclear bomb explode. If you can set off nukes WTF does battleye actually stop you from doing? It's like turn the shit off and it doens't even affect anything lol

• Like 1

Yes hacking is annoying, but on the other hand it will go mostly away, when they don't get the attention anymore. In the moment all the threads give them the feeling they have the power they so grave in their miserable real lives. Pity the fools :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkAhqSHn2sY

The thing I am wondering after being Nuked this week is WTF does battleye do? I have had robots attack me, I have been teleported, I have seen hacked helis, hacked vehicles, I have seen the entire server be sent to Thunderdome, I have seen the entire server lifted into the air and I have seen a nuclear bomb explode. If you can set off nukes WTF does battleye actually stop you from doing? It's like turn the shit off and it doens't even affect anything lol

You're never going to stop hackers as long as their good at it. Well. As long as someone is good enough to keep finding holes in the game and distributing the info.
  • Like 1

I understand your frustration, gumpnstein.

It feels like we're on a sinking ship, yet people are still complaining about the music in the elevator, the bubbles in the champagne or the decor in the bar.

The thing that really matters right now is the hackers - yet people persist in complaining about bandits, tent bugs, graphical glitches, threat of WarZ and overpowered sniper weapons.

Edited by Zarathustra
  • Like 6

Like I said, every single topic point or spoken word of Dayz should be about hackers right now....I have refused to play in two dayz now after being hacked for the third time this week. The last being in a Huey. It is pointless to play this game right now unless you just screw off in cherno and don't waste time building a character. It is a 100% gurantee that if you build a character right now he WILL die from a hacker if you continue to play. 100%

I've run into hackers twice in my 3 months of playing DayZ.

I'm entirely convinced these people that see no evil "I've not seen any hackers" are hackers trying to downplay the issue.

90% of the time now I die to hackers.

• Like 3

I've run into hackers twice in my 3 months of playing DayZ.

Your point being? Just 'cause you don't have an issue with hackers doesn't mean that noone else is. This is a major issue that needs dealing with for the good of dayz, anyone who says otherwise is silly.

• Like 2

I think DayZ and WarZ have their success intertwined now:

The further along, stable, and hacker free DayZ is, WarZ will not get as many players. The opposite is also true. The more that DAyZ fails to solve the stability and hacking problems, the more WarZ will just steal those players away.

I want to see DayZ and rocket beat WarZ to the punch, but it looks like they will not. Many of us with alpha/beta experience may understand that 'it takes time', but several of my friends have zero tolerance for hacking. Its a deal breaker and will sink this game, even if it innovative and fun. This isn't me blaming anyone or complaining about the pace of development. This is simply how it goes.

• Like 2

please go away , i swear its the same persn making all these complaint threads.

Rocket cannot fix it , go to the battleeye website and send them a big whiney email. You are what's going to ruin the mod , turning away potential players by blowing things miles out of proportion.in the general discussion forum.

There are probably well over 200 of these complaint threads , why can't you all just go somewhere else?

Edited by Guest

Your point being? Just 'cause you don't have an issue with hackers doesn't mean that noone else is. This is a major issue that needs dealing with for the good of dayz, anyone who says otherwise is silly.

It's not a major issue. Just cause you have an issue with hackers doesn't mean everyone has.
  • Like 1

I came in here expecting a thread dedicated to the art of hatchet killings. All I find was some guy complaining.

Dissapointed.

• Like 2

I am shocked that no one else has hacking issues. Across several severs (and server hosts), my pack of friends and I run into hacking nightly. If it isnt someone spawning a helicopter, its mass-kill, or teleport tricks.

Tell battleye you say? I will. But, when Warz comes out it won't be BattlEye's problem, it will be DayZ's.

• Like 1

Guess you don't fully understand the issue. With BE diabled a person can do what ever they want. If so inclined they could just server hoop all day doing a Kill All script.

It's not a major issue. Just cause you have an issue with hackers doesn't mean everyone has.