Sign in to follow this  
sxcblood

are all bandit squads incapable of executing the simplest tasks?

lately i've noticed the steady decrease of the inteligence ammong bandits it seems that they are eather greatly underage to even play this game or lack any experiance with basic shooters.

the last squad i've acompanied died whitin 5mins of entering chernarus without even being able to take a single enemy down and then expects me to run into the open like they blatendly did and get shot aswell,

let me just tell you this, fuck you and your shit im out, back to solo bandit

Edited by unknownuser

this is because the kids come from youtube expecting an easy PVP game.....

You mean it isn't? get sniper rifle > sit on hill > kill new spawns > have lolz > ?? > easy PvP.

You mean it isn't? get sniper rifle > sit on hill > kill new spawns > have lolz > ?? > easy PvP.

Any decent DayZ that has played longer than a week wouldn't class that as pvp, i'd class that as a hacking pussy that can't even get a positive KDR on COD....

• Like 1

I would disagree, very few people even do this. The only snipers camp military bases and cities, and tend to be stupid. I think its fun to have these morons, because they have good loot, and are easy to kill. Just yesterday i found two guys camping a heli crash. I fired my LMG at them and they scattered like roaches. Not only did i get new weps from the crash, i also found their camp and b lew up their tents (wtih my grenades). These morons are fun to kill, not challenges. If you want true pvp, go north. Me and my mates have encountered several clans, and are well-trained at ambushing. I've also mugged some pple in cherno. This game's PVP is dynamic, and requires intelligence. Nothing is "easy" about it.

• Like 2

i simply refuse to pick up any sniper rifle what is the enjoyment of killing if you cannot hear someone scream for you to stop over voicp

• Like 4

Any decent DayZ that has played longer than a week wouldn't class that as pvp, i'd class that as a hacking pussy that can't even get a positive KDR on COD....

How exactly is that hacking? People enjoy different shit to you, deal with it.

• Like 1

You have to form your own groups and look for intelligent members. My current "clan" consists of 4 members and although some things we do may seem stupid and "noobish", they have some intelligence and strategy behind them. You need to find a group that knows what they're doing.

Bandits are all pussys.

Takes balls to help someone.. rather than shoot them for lolz.

Shoot on sight with a scope is way too easy.

• Like 1

You'll always be a solo bandit. No organised and disciplined bandit squad is going to 'recruit' random joes into their highly skilled unit. If somebody posts a thread asking for bandit members, it'll be full of desperate wannabee bandit bros.

There's real methodical bandit brigades out there and they terrify me.

let me tell you the story of the band of retards

after entering cherno and hearing sniper fire retard n1 opened fire randomly using the full auto feature and managed to atract a horde of zombies while retard n2 and n3 stood watching shooting the exact oposite direction

retard n3 was slightly less retarded and ran into the building i had moved myself into ashortly after ccompaný'd by retard n4

it took abouth 4sniper shots till retard n2 died and retard n1 turned around upon hearing this on skype and proceeded to loot his body whilst being battered by zombies and ultimately dieing by eather zeds or the sniper i dont even fucking cared

retard n3 and n4 where yelling frantically on skype while retard n1 and n2 cryed abouth there loss of gear and retard n4 proceeded to crawl out of the doorway in attempt to save the loot only to be picked off by a single sniper round halfway across the street.

retard n3 attempted to peek around the corner but instead of using q he simply walked out of the doorway and stared with his retard-o-scope for abouth 30seconds before getting shot

i looted the beans and soda's from retard n3 and exited the building shortly after leaving the skype call

Edited by unknownuser
  • Like 4

let me tell you the story of the band of retards

after entering cherno and hearing sniper fire retard n1 opened fire randomly using the full auto feature and managed to atract a horde of zombies while retard n2 and n3 stood watching shooting the exact oposite direction

retard n3 was slightly less retarded and ran into the building i had moved myself into accompaný'd by retard n4

it took abouth 4sniper shots till retard n2 died and retard n1 turned around upon hearing this on skype and proceeded to loot his body whilst being battered by zombies and ultimately dieing by eather zeds or the sniper i dont even fucking cared

retard n3 and n4 where yelling frantically on skype while retard n1 and n2 cryed abouth there loss of gear and retard n4 proceeded to crawl out of the doorway in attempt to save the loot only to be picked off by a single sniper round halfway across the street.

retard n3 attempted to peek around the corner but instead of using q he simply walked out of the doorway and stared with his retard-o-scope for abouth 30seconds before getting shot

i looted the beans and soda's from retard n3 and exited the building shortly after leaving the skype call

Sounds like they just didn't know enough about the game, let alone banditry, to even consider PvP.

And like everyone else has said: no "elite" bandit clan/group is going to recruit some guy they don't even know.

Someone seems a bit upset. Been shot 1 too many times?

So you joined a couple of random douchebags, they were stupid, and now every bandit must be stupid

Your retarded logic disturbs me greatly

So you joined a couple of random douchebags, they were stupid, and now every bandit must be stupid

Your retarded logic disturbs me greatly

this isn't a single experience yet i've only made example of the latest

Someone seems a bit upset. Been shot 1 too many times?

My character has been alive longer than you've been playing dayz... lol

Aww shit, Cod KDR? You sound like one of those little Cod kiddies. Get over yourself, and realize that people don't all play this game the same way you do.

I personally go up on Elektro Hill and use Thermal AWS to find the little sniper buttpoops in their ghillie suits and blow their brains out for killing new spawns. Also OP you just haven't found good bandits. It's basic statistics. There will always be less skilled people than skilled people. Minority > Majority.

• Like 1

I'm coming round to the "Dark Side" (Bandits) mainly because they are normally more trustworthy than survivors. The one thing i hate though is bandits who arn't really bandits Ex. People who camp spawns. There is no point in killing a freshly spawned survivor/bandit, now mugging people for loot or having epic gun fights where you kill them for there loot makes the game more interesting for both sides even if the survivors don't accept it (I recently accepted this). Just a shame the people who just want a FPS game play day-z. They also bring the bandit name down which is a shame.

P.S. sorry for the long post lol

Bandits are all pussys.

Takes balls to help someone.. rather than shoot them for lolz.

Shoot on sight with a scope is way too easy.

Bandits are op plz nerf

Bandits are op plz nerf

I'm guessing you mean bandits are over powered plz nerf(slow down/retard/weaken).

In response bandits are by no means over powered the reason the seem over powered(some atleast) is because they use tactics and teamwork to accomplish there goals. However as this thread is stating there are alot of inexpirienced bandits that die quickly, poeple normally mistake these for survivors because they are un-co-ordinated and lack the main attributes required to be a bandit.

Survivors however rarely band together unless they know each other irl (in real life) which leaves most survivors lonely and vunerable. Also a bandit will always have a plan and a backup plan Ex. I want to raid cherno i will take this route and if attacked i can hide here or flank here and can always escape here. Survivors are normally lack co-ordination to the extremes Ex. they run through the streats they shoot guns of in cities with no plan of what to do if they get attacked.

I'm sure there are exceptions as there always are but this is what I've seen during my gameplay. So the real question is are Bandits over powered or are Survivors under powered. (I think we all know the anwser ;) )

• Like 1

I loved OP's story. Had a good laugh.

On the other hand I can understand him. If my group was like that i'd shoot them myself. Or snap and write with my feces all over the walls of Cherno.

Bandits aint pussys just trigger happy in there COD frame of mind set.

They play there way we play ours make me laugh though,

Cherno is owend by a Bad Ass Gang anyone who enters will be Killed

If so bad ass why shoot noobs waste a 50 cal for what a band Aid n some Beans Man Wow FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Head north where the GOOD Bad Ass Gangs hold out

Aww shit, Cod KDR? You sound like one of those little Cod kiddies. Get over yourself, and realize that people don't all play this game the same way you do.

Oh yeah cause getting hacked equipment and sitting a hill watch the beans wars on the beach requires alot of skill? GOML