Sign in to follow this  
sxcblood

are all bandit squads incapable of executing the simplest tasks?

I still have yet to actually kill a bandit and I started playing this game back when we still started with pistols and you couldn't get fire wood from anywhere but a barn. Every kill has been a murder. Which is funny to me cause everyone is convinced that everyone is a bandit.

Judging from all the noobs sniping the coast, Chernarus certainly needs a better class of bandits.

Only make a squad with friends.

Expecting someone under the age of 13 to be any good at a game like this, is like expecting an umbrella to fly to you when its raining out.

Bandits aint pussys just trigger happy in there COD frame of mind set.

Discharging a weapon in a first person shooter

Must be CoD

Oh and get some english lessons, you sound like you came straigt from Oakland

Edited by Hawk24

Discharging a weapon in a first person shooter

Must be CoD

Oh and get some english lessons, you sound like you came straigt from Oakland

Before you start telling people to take english classes, maybe you should double check your own post for spelling errors.

Before you start telling people to take english classes, maybe you should double check your own post for spelling errors.

Was that supposed to be original or an actual counter to my post?

Oh my, I'm feeling depressed because of your superior argumentation skillZ

No wait...I don't

Bandits are all pussys.

Takes balls to help someone.. rather than shoot them for lolz.

Shoot on sight with a scope is way too easy.

Takes balls to help someone?

Let me rebuttle that with,

1. You'd need to have faith that the other guy wouldn't kill you. So right out the gate, its just stupid.

2. Being good might be nice and all, but being evil is just plain badass.

CAREBEAR DENIED

Yeah. It seems every group I play with is in to much of a hurry to actually get to the kill rather than survive... so it turns out that I watch the opposing player, and my 'buddies' run around like chicken with their heads cut off, getting shot down and wondering where I am... and why I am not where they are... Well, I am not there because you are in an open field on the airstrip being sniped.

It really is sad that the excitement of the murder+1 on their debug monitor has them making rash decisions, and in the end them being pissed that they lost all of their stuff and that I didn't follow suit.

Hey, at least you came out of it alive with an extra can of beans, thats more than you can say for your "companions".

Was that supposed to be original or an actual counter to my post?

Oh my, I'm feeling depressed because of your superior argumentation skillZ

No wait...I don't

I agree with what you said about CoD. Nice assumption though since I wasn't arguing with you in the first place.

You just made yourself look like an idiot by making a spelling mistake at the same time you told someone to take english lessons.

by making a spelling mistake at the same time you told someone to take english lessons.

There's a difference between "spelling mistake" and "sounding like a fucking wannabe gangbanger straight outta Compton"

Edited by Hawk24