Sign in to follow this  
CamP

Server's failing to connect to BE Master

My server keeps pumping out the same error every few minutes:

Could not connect to BE Master

Update attempt failed

Edited by CamP

I'm having the same issue. There is a checklist.lst file when you run BE setup from the Arma 2 program.

after you do that, copy and paste the checklist file into Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, not in the BE file, or anywhere else. Just go to steam, steam apps, common, arma 2 arrowhead.. paste.

• Like 1

My server keeps pumping out the same error every few minutes:

I'm having the exact same problem. I am with Vilayer and allready submitted a ticket about this to them, no reply yet.

Also players are randomly being kicked for failed to update BE error

Having the same problem here.

Except that you can't get ping from most players everything still works here.

Alot of desync though.

I'm having the exact same problem. I am with Vilayer and allready submitted a ticket about this to them, no reply yet.

Also players are randomly being kicked for failed to update BE error

It's not a vilayer issue, it appears the battle eye master server is down so clients cannot update, it normally resolves itself in a few hours.

• Like 1

It's not a vilayer issue, it appears the battle eye master server is down so clients cannot update, it normally resolves itself in a few hours.

Thank you. I did ask them this in my supportticket, but it seems I can get faster answers on the forum ;)

Also > update of BE means a small amount of time of no hackers (well, the onse using private hacks that is)

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Yeah this seems to be a global issue, not specified to a certain hosting provider. I guess we'll have to wait for the master servers to come back online.

Yep, I have ElpisHost, and having the same issues. Its a BattlEye Master server problem.

Issue Confirmed =D

Same problem here, guess we'll have to wait it out. Will try again in a couple of hours...will find my character right in the middle of a zombie area when I return too, haha.

But seriously...BE release an update and then this happens...not very convincing imho. I mean I don't know what's causing it or if they are time-releasing the update, but surely they should be prepared for this when they rollout an update

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Well waiting games blow.... rofl comon BE step it up a notch please??

But seriously...BE release an update and then this happens...not very convincing imho. I mean I don't know what's causing it or if they are time-releasing the update, but surely they should be prepared for this when the rollout an update

I've seen a large increase in Battleye: user has been banned/kicked messages in RCon in the last day or two, they're obviously doing something right.