dazbobaby

Trading Post, volunteers required

Trust is also going to be a big issue' date=' any theft from within will lead to immediate and severe punishment, and possibly a server ban too.

[/quote']

It's against the rules put down by Rocket for a server admin to ban for stealing, even if it makes an admin mad.

I think I might have expressed interest in helping out with this in a PM, but since the forums got hacked, I lost my account due to the rollback so I don't have any of the PM's.

Looks like you don't need anyone else. *sadface*

I'll defenitly try to visit you guys one day though.

About time someone learned to play in the sandbox. Hope to see more shit like this popping up on different servers.

Would like to add some tidbits though ( I'm sure you have already thought of this ):

1) Be aware of server hopping ... server hoppers can send a legit "trader" as a scout and organize a log in attack on your security. This treads on expoliting,but it can probably be called meta-gaming just as easy.

2) Don't have set values on things. Let the value of items shift due to supply and demand.

Be aware that it is possible to dupe items as of now.

This is a great idea. With player driven content like this, it gives the devs more ideas to implement MECHANICS that are conducive to players creating content for this godamn game.

What happened with this? Is the T.P. already working?

I'm very interested in trading, and maybe join the staff.

Same question here. Are you guys alive & kicking? Is your service working?

If you're not like my new favorite person in the world (VictorM) I'd love to join.

Are you guys still looking for volunteers? If you are i would like to join.