Spawn Bug

Date/Time: 23 may 2012- ~ 9:00 p.m. (CO, USA)

What happened: Had a good run through Cherno. Headed to the Mass Grave Hill and logged out. When I logged I was 100% Green on all of my statuses. Logged back in, was in the middle of Kamenko next to the water pump. All my statuses were green EXCEPT for blood. I was bleeding and flashing red.

Where you were: Logged out East of Cherno next to the Mass Grave Hill. Logged in at Kamenko Water Pump.

What you were doing: Logging out Prone, Logging in Standing

*Current installed version: 1.8.4 (Version at Time)

*Server(s) you were on: Virginia 16(?) - SE 4

*Your system specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Service Pack 1

Language: English

Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz

Memory: 12 GB

Available OS Memory: 649 GB Free

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Gfxcard: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Same thing happened to me in Cherno.

Went prone near the Northeast Hospital, with 12000 blood and no negative status effects. Logged back in 3 hours later, my character was inside a building at Kamenko with 800 blood left, bleeding heavily, and I logged out as fast as possible.

Logged into a different server and I was back where I last logged off.

I spawned in Cherno, WTF!

I am Bleeding WTF!

My screen is shaking WTF!

WRONG SPAWN-POSITION! What is wrong with this fuc*** Database? I dont wanna play this game anymore.

Last night I logged off nr Rog castle. Just logged back in. I was on the coast somewhere hungry (flashing red), thirsty (red), Bleeding (on about 9000, when I logged out I was approx 12000) and shaking :(

First login was to SESUK server, immediately disconnected and tried somewhere else only to be in exactly the same place.

GPU: Radeon HD 6950 2gb

Processor: Phenom II 965

RAM: 8gb

Spawned on shoreline...bleeding like a stuck pig and have the shakes. I was way the heck up north. WTH happened?!

My friend and I logged out prone in a hanger in nw airfield. After we tried maybe a half dozen servers, he got in and was on an island south of Koslovoya, bleeding. I still have been unable to log in. He has all his gear still, as well.

Same issue, methinks.

Same thing..

Logged out in NW airfield, when I logged in again I was on the coast (between cherno and elektro), bleeding and lost my last mag of ammo (still have everything else though).

This is a major boo-boo 'hotfix' - many peeps on the Dallas 1 server reporting that they are on shoreline, bleeding and with the shakes...not to mentioned getting capped by players that have finally made it online and are 'active'.

I just high tailed it out of there and moving back north - my stomping grounds. Sucks though...lost half my blood.

Gear is intact.

logged out at NW airfield as well...with 12000 blood, perfectly fine. Logged in just now and it spawned by on the coast (balota I think) with like 7000 blood bleeding out fast.

Another one here, happened just before the website went down a few minutes ago. Stuck on shore bleeding doesn't matter which server. Did we hit the 2,000,000 cap? Haha.

Have a similar Problem, i was at Elektrozavodsk on one of those cranes by the sea when i logged off, started at some coast side with low health, 4 ppl murdered (wtf? i never killed other players...yet) and wrong gear with me.

Logged in on my own guy finally. Gear intact, but bleeding out near Kamenka. Buddy was the medic, had all the meds so I bled to death in a minute. Waiting on new char now.

Also had the same, logged off outside Novy Sobor, no health lost, etc.

I logged back in around 1 hour later (server was SE1) and I was on the beach near Komarovo, shivering with more zombies killed, low food and low water.

I tried a different server and was back where I was in Novy Sobor.

I logged off in Stary Sobor last night in perfect health with just over 11K blood. When I logged in today I spawned on the Cherno Pier next to the water (pretty much the most dangerous place to be) bleeding, in pain, and down to 8K blood. Luckily I managed to make it inland and fix myself up; if I had lost my M14, GPS, and whole host of other supplies to this I would have been rather annoyed.

Same happened to me. Logged out last night in the hills next to the NW airfield and logged in this afternoon at the Kamyshovo coast bleeding. Luckily I had a spare bandage. :)

Same here.

ID 13590086

Date/Time: 12:30 AM (forum time)

What happened: Wrong respawn with blood dropped from 12000 to 2300, bleeding.

Where you were: Chernozavodsk, cafe near townhall.

What you were doing: logged off to find a server with daytime.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: don't remember, logged on CZE1 and RU5 Stress test.

*Your system specs: i7, 580GTX.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged off in Cherno with full blood, logged near Kamenka with 2500 and bleeding fast. Funny thing - ran into the town and got eaten by zeds. -20000 blood and keep droping, but i still can shoot them up lol \o/

Do i need to send a mail with PRT? Yesterday it helped and everything was working after 1.5.8.4 hotfix.

how the hell does this mod even manage for this to happen. i spawned on the coast when i logged off at the NW airfield. after spawning on the coast i immediately started running back up to the airfield and logged off there to eat dinner and when i come back i spawned right back on the fucking coast

A rogue server corrupted all Medical and Positional data. The new HIVE prevents this but some where running the old HIVE. I didnt realize early enough that peoples medical was also wrong, so for a while everyone logging in inherited that poor fucks medical status.

Any Idea if the spawn bug also has other manifestations, like spawning with gear I never picked? I did start a new char today, played somewhat, found some basic stuff, logged out. Zero Kills (No Zombies, no players, I did not die)

Now I logged back in and well, there I am, having an AK74, some Uzi in the Pistol Slot, an Alice Backpack, apparently I've also killed Zombies and a Bandit. (also, I had like every tool item except night vision, it almost seems like it's another players data, spawn point was also changed, but I don't know where I left off with my old char - somewhere in the woods)

I had the same issue two days ago, but was waiting for the 1.5.8.4 Hotfix (hoping it would fix the issue)

Should I send you the *.rpt file you mentioned in another post? Could this have been caused by some server having an old HIVE Version?

A rogue server corrupted all Medical and Positional data. The new HIVE prevents this but some where running the old HIVE. I didnt realize early enough that peoples medical was also wrong' date=' so for a while everyone logging in inherited that poor fucks medical status.

[/quote']

Isnt it about time to simply block old builds from running, whenever you update important things like the hive?

Cant be good for performance/stability to have to keep backwards comparability with them all the time.

we still spawn at the same location no matter where we run to how much time we stay there to let it push to save , we cannot play because no matter what we do we end up right back at the coast in a random location both me and my friends