Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

If you're using Six Launcher and 95883 gets stuck at loading (like me) there is a way to temporarily roll back to 95417 or a patch that works for you.

Load Six Launcher.

Verify.

Manually patch to earlier version (95417 still works well for me).

Launch game.

Give me beans.

*Edit: You have to do this every time you load.

Edited by BioHaze

Fixed it. I loaded about 3 hours combined before i raged and tried to update it the 5th time with six updater when i noticed that six updater doesn't fuckin update to 1.7.2.4 at all, even if it said so while updating (Bottom taskbar says 1.7.2.4). How to fix this problem: Deinstall that bullshitprogram, download 1.7.2.5 with torrent, copy in folder -> 10 sec-3 min max loading time, depending on how full the server is. I presume the same thing happened 1.7.2.3 and i couldn't play for a week, but at that time i didn't notice that it was the fuckin fault of shitupdater.

have same problem stuck at loading screen? i see alot of suggestive fixes but which one is confirmed to work?

Well, this new patch has fixed the loading issue it seems, but now it seems to be stuck on Setup Completed.

Well, it's progress. I guess.

EDIT: I loaded in. Debug plains. Fun fact: I put a marker at the northwest corner of the map, and I'm 21km away.

Edited by Talypo

yeah im stuck on setup loaded please wait.... i can see my bagpack but just black screen?

yeah im stuck on setup loaded please wait.... i can see my bagpack but just black screen?

It takes about 15 minutes for Setup to complete, and then you'll be stuck. The strange thing I got this problem after I died, and now I have all that stuff back from right before my death. Also, I have no debug screen.

Hey guys, maybe letting you know this bit of info will get them to fix this finally, If you are spawning in the debug just run your way out, sometimes youll get teleported to your last known spot, but as long as you spawned in debug you get these benefits...:

1.Zombies will NEVER AGGRO YOU LOL

2. Half of other players cant see you but you can see them

3. Pretty sure you make no footstep sounds

4. If you die you respawn in debug with nothing, but if you disconnect/reconnect you have all your gear again.

5. if you have good gear, go find your buddies, hit the respawn button, they can loot your corpse, then just disconnect and reconnect again.

6. if your last known position was inside a vehicle, when you sometimes get teleported out of debug you will "spawn" inside that vehicle at your last known position.

Anyways, have fun.

oh yah you dont need any food or water either.

Edited by Sanguine1987

Well I thought I would post an update.

On 1.7.2.4 where I would get stuck at the black loading screen on 1.7.2.5 I now get spawned in debug field.

How would I go about running my way to the normal map?

Okay I'm getting the setup complete screen now, very frustrating. I've tried rolling back to 1.7.2.4 and patch 95417 then joining a server with no luck. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on two computers that I use with no luck what so ever. I've even got a hacker friend to pull me out of the debug, give me a ghillie suit then kill me which apparently fixes it (hint: it doesn't). This is just bullshit. There should be somewhere to write an email asking for character resets or something.