Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

Am I the only one who hasn't had any experiences with hackers and is still getting this problem?

Nope, I logged off normally one night, and haven't been able to get into a game since.

I was given a fix, but it turned out to lead me away. Redownloading the torrent file PBOs was apparently supposed to help, but after waiting for 3 hours on a loading screen with "-noPause" I have concluded that doing it is a waste of time.

I was given a fix, but it turned out to lead me away. Redownloading the torrent file PBOs was apparently supposed to help, but after waiting for 3 hours on a loading screen with "-noPause" I have concluded that doing it is a waste of time.

can u post the link so we can try it ourselves

Ugh. Is it just me or has there never been a fix for this. I think have had this problem for like 2 months now. Searched Google, and DayZmod.com hundreds of times, and I cannot figure out my problem. Its not my connection (tested grad A on speed test). And I have went through hundreds of threads and still haven't found anything. Im sick and tired of it and very soon going to just ask for my money back. My friends are able to connect to every sever as well. But I can do shit. What is the point in having a game you cant play. And it gets even more frustrating because I cant play this awesome mod. There honestly needs to be a thread worked on that fixes this problem. I have seen so many people that have this same issue.

By the way

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

- BUMP

"Hi James,

Please replace that file with this one: http://www.dayzmod.com/DayZ-1.7.2.4-Weapons.zip

The Six Launcher unfortunately gave out the incorrect file.

That should fix your issues. If not, please respond back to this ticket.

- Jonathan

DayZ Community Support Staff"

This is the thing that they gave me but it didn't work for me. Hopefully it works for you guys?

"Hi James,

Please replace that file with this one: http://www.dayzmod.c...2.4-Weapons.zip

The Six Launcher unfortunately gave out the incorrect file.

That should fix your issues. If not, please respond back to this ticket.

- Jonathan

DayZ Community Support Staff"

This is the thing that they gave me but it didn't work for me. Hopefully it works for you guys?

and where to we place these in our addons folder in arma 2 folder or where?

edit- nevermind that was a stupid question i found it

2nd edit- didnt work for me either

Edited by notnup

I posted a bug report

I have to a couple times but I have yet to see it actually post.... I really wish someone official could comment on fixing this really pissing me off I payed to just play this mod and can't even play it.

If you are having this problem open up a ticket, the more they get the more likely they will push out a fix for it.

Yes, keep opening those tickets. They're completely ignoring me as though I'm just a troll, but none of the support people responding to me understand that I'm not the only one experiencing this...

I've been having this problem since 1.7, before that i was being sent to a debug field. I've gone back and forth with the dev team via email, always having the same results. I've wiped everything, manually installed, tried six and commmander, all with no results. I haven't been able to play since may 18th.

I'm convinced this is a hive issue, as the orignal fix for people stuck in the debug field was to reset there character data.

Unable to play since MAY 18th... with no love. I can't wait for the support when this goes retail!

-D2

Made an account just to tell you that I have the same problem.

I've tried everything in this post.. I even bought new arma games on a different steam account and on a different network. Still does'nt work.

PMUB

Hey everyone. I just downloaded the game today and have not been able to play at all. One of two things happens. I enter the lobby of a server and within 10 seconds I receive "connection to host lost" or I make it through the lobby and begin to connect before I get stuck on a black screen that simply says loading. I've never even created a character or anything. Once I got to a screen that wanted me to choose gender but it froze there.

I feel like I was really excited for this game from all I had heard but now I just wasted 30 bucks.

Any help or advice would be great. I'm currently reinstalling everything. We'll see...