Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

I let DayZCommander do that. Had to manually update DayZ though, because DayZCommander wasn't yet updated to take some changes in mind (which has happened now).

After doing that, I was ingame. First time only to test, so logged out quickly. Second time, other server, this time kicked because of out of date BE. Let that update on next server, stuck on loading screen ever since.

Edit: Just noticed there's another new beta patch, letting DC install it right now and will tell if it helps.

Edited by eule

OK i let DayZ Commander install the latest beta patch it shows (95883) and was able to join the second server i tried. First one was on 95885 but i only noticed after shutting off arma2oa.exe. :rolleyes:

IMO there should be less, but major patches.

I have successfully been able to join many servers with private hives, and play again. I'm now working with the Dev Team to get my character data reset on the public hive to be able to play on normal servers.

I, like you, most likely have my character data corrupt on the hive. When you say you are working with the Dev Team, does this mean actively? Or a ticket of some sort? I would also like to be doing something about my character data being corrupt on the hive, and (as I was killed by a hacker the last time I played) don't care if I have no items, I would just like to play on the official hive.

If you've gotten any sort of response from the dev team themselves, I'd be grateful if you could share.

I'm having this issue too, also after meeting with a hacker (Was teleported to the top of Chenarus tower/hotel thing and was forced to dance - I couldn't control my character who was doing a dance-esk animation). I was looking forward to play without the weird graphic artefacts from the dead soldiers, but I can't play at all. :(

Edit:

Gentlemen(and ladies?),

This is what I have found so far....

First and foremost, make sure that you have installed everything correctly... These suggestions are for those of us that have played in the past, and have now come across this loading screen problem for one reason or another.

1. Check your mods folder for the Weapons.pbo File and make sure that it does not read 36,500k as that seems to cause a problem.

Replace that file with this one http://www.dayzmod.c...2.4-Weapons.zip

This should have an uncompressed size of 36,538KB

2. Make sure you are running the latest version of the Beta Client, and that its verified on the right side of the screen at arma startup.

3. Make sure that your Battleeye client is up to date. Upon joining a server, be sure that you can see the battleeye client registering, and downloading the new client file if needed. You should be initialized before try to join the game from the server screen.

4. If all this fails, and you still get stuck loading, Try to join a server with a private Hive. There are a handful of servers with private hives that work well, but you need to make sure that they are running the same version of the Beta, and DayZ Mod.

If you can connect to a private hive, that means that your character data has become corrupt for some reason or another. Mine is corrupt, and I used to be sent to a debug field,but an update hung me at the Black loading screen(No Bar). My issues started with a super odd death, clipping through the ground, and being unable to actually Die... I had to force quit to get out of the server.

I have successfully been able to join many servers with private hives, and play again. I'm now working with the Dev Team to get my character data reset on the public hive to be able to play on normal servers.

Hope this helps someone...

-D2

No luck with updating any of the files. :(

Edit 2: Okay, it was a problem with the latest update, fixed it now. Good luck to everyone who is genuinely stuck.

Edited by andrewbrownster

I never had this issue until today on certain servers it stays in the Loading screen forever.

Hey Mike, took me awhile to get back to you (Saw your Reddit thread), here is the thread I had way back in 1.5.8.4 with the same issue. Rocket had us all send the support team our .rpt files (there is info in the thread with how to find that) and he took it from there. Hope you get it solved. Thread link below...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5286-stuck-loading-after-1584/

I too now have this issue.

In fact ive had it for nearly a week now.

No hackers were involved as far as i know.

Suspect Hive issue as well:(

I have the same problem, on and off. I just kept trying ( several times on the same server ) and it would let me in after 5 or so tries. The Hive is most likely just unresponsive right now, even the site is slowed down for some reason.

I had problems even seeing servers at times, so I had to exit the multiplayer section back to the main menu, and then click back in into the MP section. The "Refresh" button didnt do anything, but the loading screen when pressing "Multiplayer" sorted it out after a couple of tries, and the servers would show again.

Private Hives are loading quick and easy, I just think there is something slowing down/wrong with the Hive at the moment.

Oh, and I got teleported to the Shore from NWA.

Still no word...Also bump.

Edited by Talypo

ever since this morning I'm stuck at loading on servers still running 1.7.2.4

Bump of Justice!

I still can't play, stuck at the final loading screen for no reason.

And if this information is important, I don't use six launcher or DayZ commander, and when my beta is up to date or not it still doesn't work.

Bought Arma2 yesterday just to be able to play DayZ. First gamesession I fell from a stair, broke a leg and laid there waiting to die. Yay.

I hit Alt-F4 and then the next time I tried logging in I could not get past "loading"-screen. Totally impossible.

I tried to reinstall Day-Z, update everything and so on and so forth but nothing helps. VERY frustrating.

In the sixupdater i see that @Hive is "missing or disabled" and there is noway I can get it green. Don´t know if that has anything to do with the problem though.

Tomorrow morning I will reinstall everything. Arma2, DayZ blabla...

What a mess...

OK, now after the new patches I am having a different problem.

Now it will hang at Setup Complete for about 10 minutes. After this I get spawned into debug plains, everything green but no debug monitor. I tried hitting respawn and just keep ending up back there. I even met another player who spawned there and had him kill me. STILL ended up in the same place but this time with no gear. There are also a SHIT TON of other players here with me on one server.

Fuk of mikey, this thread is for stuck on loading screen.

Don't want you diluting this issue with other bugs.

Went to spawn in after updating, found instead of being on a full server near my tent and vehicle north of pobeda, I'm on a full server at Balota, on the beach, all my gear intact. I figured it would be safer to do the long march back to "home" on a quieter server and I logged out to find one.

Well ever since then, I can't get past the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the day z mod. I've run it from my dayz beta cmd shortcut on my desktop. I've run it from steam. I've run it from the folder, launching the day z beta command file. I've tried six updater to verify the install and join specific server I had 15 mates on teamspeak playing on. Nothing. I even left it sitting on the loading screen and went to do the week's grocery shopping. Came back an hour and 45 minutes later, still loading. I have had no problems with the mod earlier I couldn't resolve, prior to 1.7.2.5/95883. and now nothing works.

awesome loadscreen, five stars. would watch endlessly again. fucking NOT.

• Like 1

Fuk of mikey, this thread is for stuck on loading screen.

Don't want you diluting this issue with other bugs.

I'm the one that made this thread asshole.

UPDATE.

After more than a week of trying i finally was able to play Dayz again.

-Same character, nothing lost.

-Spawned on the coast like a new player, no way near where i last despawned.

This hints that

a: My char was a victim of hacking

or

b: Some moderator/dev reset my corrupted location?

Who knows, but i can finally play this game again.

Sorry about all those still stuck on loading screen.

OK, now after the new patches I am having a different problem.

Now it will hang at Setup Complete for about 10 minutes. After this I get spawned into debug plains, everything green but no debug monitor. I tried hitting respawn and just keep ending up back there. I even met another player who spawned there and had him kill me. STILL ended up in the same place but this time with no gear. There are also a SHIT TON of other players here with me on one server.

Mikey, I've ended up at the same point. Spawned into the debug plains (with my old gear?), the respawn option was there in the esc menu but i immediately spawned back in the debug plains. It's a step in the right direction, I think.

Mikey, I've ended up at the same point. Spawned into the debug plains (with my old gear?), the respawn option was there in the esc menu but i immediately spawned back in the debug plains. It's a step in the right direction, I think.

Exact same situation