Mikey-2-Guns

Stuck on Loading

i dont think you guys are having the same problem here that we are u might wanna go look at some of the other threads for stuck on loading. This thread is for people that have played but player profile has been corrupted ^^

To add fuel to the fire, my buddy and I get stuck at the loading screen too. First time we've had the problem. I played last night and logged off safely/ without hacker interference.

Still nothing, I've since played private servers and tried lingor, but I would really like to play on official hive servers.

I am stuck on this 1 and a half month, and fuck it, im waiting way to long, posted a ticket,Posted on the forum, Pm'd players.

NOTHING.

I guess ill just keep on' waitin' :(

-Kein

Bump

I'll wait and see after this 1.7.3 update before I start putting in tickets and crap.. If I don't get any response I'll be changing my server over to a private hive.. this is ridiculous

I fixed this with complete reinstalling and using steam to launch the game, not six launcher.

I fixed this with complete reinstalling and using steam to launch the game, not six launcher.

Then you're having a different issue, the problem for most of us is that our Hive data is corrupt. Someone had logged into a different steam and was able to get it to work just fine (different hive data)

Well i had the same problem till one RLY GOOD server told me wihle loading that i got kicket for BattleEye not updateting so i did that manualy since then no more porblems

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/new/BEClient.dll

I know its mentioned allready but thats the Solution not reinstalling the game all over becose it does nothing with battle Eye