johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Works for me, and it shows as under maintenance as they're migrating to a new cloud/server.

Works for me, and it shows as under maintenance as they're migrating to a new cloud/server.

Thanks must be the migration then causing some DNS mayhem.

ATTENTION: WE HAVE JUST BEGUN A MASSIVE UPGRADE THAT WILL STOP ANY AND ALL ACP ISSUES YOU HAVE HAD!!!! YOUR ACP WILL BE UPGRADED TODAY SO IF IT IS DOWN, PLEASE JUST BE PATIENT, IT WILL BE BACK UP SOON!

Awesome,

Thanks for the great work... and thanks for giving me the best server and tools for my DayZ server month on month!

Well this is just ridiculous.

After your ACP upgrade I can no longer start my server. And what's worse, it seems to have installed 95417 beta by it's self, when I did NOT request it.

Reason we stayed at 95389 was because 95417 has some vehicle issues were vehicles don't save properly and dissapear....

Please fix this asap, I do not want my server to be at 95417, I hope we can take it back to 95389...

I can get in my control panel,,,, but

1. I can not get into the logs

2. I am unable to restart my server, server is running, but says status unknown,,,,,

3. Web console is also not working

Just had a hacker on today I can not do a thing about it

Try to get into the logs and I get this error The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unable to connect to the remote server.

Edited by Aitchy

Yeah, I'm suffering from the same issue too. Can't start/stop/restart server and server status is showing as Unknown. The server does appear to be up however.

I also can't access the rcon or web console, and my restarts don't appear to be triggering automatically either.

I assume this is due to the switch to the new hosting?

Note: Vilayer have been really good so far with ticket response and support for me, I'd give them a thumbs up.

Same here, not sure if the server is online (at work so can't check) but it shows status "Unknown" in ACP and if you click on "Current activity" it says the server is offline.

I can connect to the Vilayer server via Arma 2 Rcon GUI.

I can confirm also that web management is not working except of successfull panel login.

But you can restart and stuff via Arma2 Rcon GUI.

all servers should be online, just you cant start/restart etc or have no control through the new control panel - yet

Our server is offline, and someone has updated it to 95417...

We have been waiting for over 6 hours for the panel to work properly so that we can actually start the server.

We had our server for 2 days, and have yet to see 24 hours without an issue, if things keep going like this during the week I'll look for other solutions.

I have the same issue, cannot control my server anymore AND I've had terrible lag in the past few days. I've opened tickets and they just refuse to give me an answer, ignoring the issue. I'm considering looking for other hosts as this is unacceptable.

my server is also offline and no way possible to turn it on.

I've been with Vilayer for 2 months now and what I can say from that experience is that when everything works it's fine.

But if some problem comes along you have almost no support. They used to have a 24/7 support slogan which basically was a lie cos it was mostly offline. I went to their TS3 server today which has Lee from Vilayer in it who has his mic muted and doesn't respond to pokes or chat at all.

The worst part of it all is that they find this acceptable cos they do not give you any compensation what so ever.

In a week my renewal comes up but I'm gonna look for another hoster with at least better communication and respect towards their paying customers.

Edited by Filip VDM

@{CQF}Johnny

You could at least give us a status update when this issue will be fixed. It has been over 9 hours.

BTW next time please inform your PAYING customers by mail about a downtime/maintenance. Not just post in this thread and be done with it.

my server is also offline and no way possible to turn it on.

I've been with Vilayer for 2 months now and what I can say from that experience is that when everything works it's fine.

But if some problem comes along you have almost no support. They used to have a 24/7 support slogan which basically was a lie cos it was mostly offline. I went to their TS3 server today which has Lee from Vilayer in it who has his mic muted and doesn't respond to pokes or chat at all.

The worst part of it all is that they find this acceptable cos they do not give you any compensation what so ever.

In a week my renewal comes up but I'm gonna look for another hoster with at least better communication and respect towards their paying customers.

This is caused by our migration of the panel to a new SAN based storage system. It will be resolved shortly, most clients are already back online.

There is a network status page in your client layer that announces these things. Everyone was mass emailed as well.

edit: everyone is online with the new panel

Edited by PersonalJ

This is caused by our migration of the panel to a new SAN based storage system. It will be resolved shortly, most clients are already back online.

There is a network status page in your client layer that announces these things. Everyone was mass emailed as well.

Client layer? Where is that? Hopefully not on the main page that is still down and inaccessible. ;)

Unfortunately I did not receive any mail about this whatsoever (yes, I checked my spam folders). But ok, at least the ACP is working fine again.

I can't login to control panel :\ It's loading forever...

Also none of the rcon messages from Arma2 Rcon GUI are not showing up in the game for peeps.

Edited by oyci3c

Heh.. well my server is NOT online with a new control panel or not and none of your support staff are on teamspeak. I've also not gotten a ticket number from the email I sent to support early this morning. This makes the second time in two weeks the server has gone down. First time it was down for 30+ hours.. this time it is already approaching 12 hours of down time.

What I find to be really weird, is that we've set automatic restarts at 02:00, 06:00, 12:00 and 18:00. We can see from the logs that it thinks the reboot is at 02:00, but from emperical evidence we find that the 02:00 reboot (we think) actually reboots at around 00:30 local time. How the hell can it reboot at 00:30? With timezones a reboot on the whole hour could/would make sense. So 01:00, or 03:00, but not half past something. This is unless the time on the server is way off, but of course we cannot check that...

Edited by Ensign2