johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Luxembourg is fine for me, as im from Luxembourg, so i got a very nice ping.

Vilayer has a really nice supp. everytime i was on their ts, they were friendly and helpful. they respond to tickets within 4-6 hours.

Only the acplayer isnt doing that well. I cant access my server since 4am. I need to restart because my server is waiting for host. Hope they will fix that soon.

• Like 2

Getting this on ACP:

Server Error in '/' Application

Method `System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager:RegisterWebFormClientScript ()' is inaccessible from method `System.Web.UI.ScriptManager:SetCurrent (System.Web.UI.Page,System.Web.UI.ScriptManager)'

Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.

Is it likely to be back today?

As a Quality Auditor for a support center I find this substandard as a response.

"This is a known issue with that machine."

How about an ETA or some sort of substantiated information for me to understand why the service I am paying for is not working.

I have a few reasons why I want a UK server and not one located in Luxembourg,,,, the ping is fine, had no issues but my reasons are:

UK players will tend to join UK servers, we want to try and build a community server for people to play on and we have set up a teamspeak and website also for this. Yes I know people switch server all the time but giving players a stable server to play on is what we are aiming for, that also gives them a public teamspeak and forums to use.

As our server is currently listed as a LU server we tend to get european players or players from eastern europe/russia.

I want a server listed as a UK or GB Server and hosted in the UK.

Luxembourg is fine for now, but if we end up waiting too long for a switch we will probably just look elsewhere for a UK server

And yeah I know you are working on UK locations, but what i fear is that once you have a UK location sorted you will sell all the spaces to new customers and ignore all of us who purchased servers thinking that they would be hosted in the UK. (yes your website tells you this which I overlooked, but when you order a dayz server it gives you a list of countries which I pressumed were where your server would be hosted)

Edited by Aitchy

I have a few reasons why I want a UK server and not one located in Luxembourg,,,, the ping is fine, had no issues but my reasons are:

UK players will tend to join UK servers, we want to try and build a community server for people to play on and we have set up a teamspeak and website also for this.

As our server is currently listed as a LU server we tend to get european players or players from eastern europe/russia.

I want a server listed as a UK or GB Server and hosted in the UK.

Luxembourg is fine for now, but if we end up waiting too long for a switch we will probably just look elsewhere for a UK server

I can do this for you, please open a ticket.

I just rented a server at Paris (France) but I was given one located in Luxembourg.

Could you please change it to France?

Guys, anyone else with vilayer getting the following message in RCon (I use Arma2 RCon)

- Failed to receive from BE Master

- Could not connect to BE Master

- Update attempt failed

Just wondering if this is an issue on Vilayer side or BE side.

Also, having tons of problems last week with the server and as I can read here so have some of you;

- ACP not reachable / shows status unknown

- continuing desync issues on the server (broken red chainlink almost every other minute)

- Huge, HUGE, lag yesterday; I was pinging >300 to my own server, that is supposed to be location routed to Amsterdam?! Had to change maxping in Rcon a few times as it was kicking virtually everyone as anyone on the server got pings > 200

Just do i yourself. In the Serverconfig there u should be able to switch. I did so and im DE now :)

Just because you set the "Country Code" to DE doesn't mean the server is located in Germany.

Edited by kcuestag

Well I'm running my server @ Vilayer for a few days now and what can I say:

* good support via ticket system (responded same day and fixed my issues)

* very good support here on dayzmod forums via PM :)

* runs fast at the moment but we had 20 players max - we will see how it goes later (40/40)

* really low price as 1eur per slot

* uber fast restarts, restarts scheduler and timezone changer

Just one thing guys - work on CC payments on your website so I won't have to pay via paypal ;-)

As a Quality Auditor for a support center I find this substandard as a response.

"This is a known issue with that machine."

How about an ETA or some sort of substantiated information for me to understand why the service I am paying for is not working.

You didn't get an

Guys, anyone else with vilayer getting the following message in RCon (I use Arma2 RCon)

- Failed to receive from BE Master

- Could not connect to BE Master

- Update attempt failed

Just wondering if this is an issue on Vilayer side or BE side.

Also, having tons of problems last week with the server and as I can read here so have some of you;

- ACP not reachable / shows status unknown

- continuing desync issues on the server (broken red chainlink almost every other minute)

- Huge, HUGE, lag yesterday; I was pinging >300 to my own server, that is supposed to be location routed to Amsterdam?! Had to change maxping in Rcon a few times as it was kicking virtually everyone as anyone on the server got pings > 200

Those types of desyncs are related to the hive, not your server itself. ACP is being migrated to a new hosting setup to resolve most of the intermittent issues.

Well I have to eat my words. While the response time was slow due to their heavy work load, they were really kind and helpful over team speak and I really appreciate Casey's and Lee's help over Team Speak 3.

Have the server up and running now, and it runs really smooth!

By the way, how can I increment the view distance of the server? At the moment it seems to be set at a pretty low view distance by default.

Edited by kcuestag

Also, could anyone tell me if it is possible to actually set automatic restarts but at the same time set the server to send a message few minutes before the restart?

If not, I guess I'll have to deal with manual restarts.

I can do this for you, please open a ticket.

Opened a ticket yesterday number

Ticket now says closed but had no answer or response

Hey dumbasses, US358 is my location ID. I don't want to take drastic measures to protect my interests if you know what I mean.

Well I'm running my server @ Vilayer for a few days now and what can I say:

* good support via ticket system (responded same day and fixed my issues)

* very good support here on dayzmod forums via PM :)

* runs fast at the moment but we had 20 players max - we will see how it goes later (40/40)

* really low price as 1eur per slot

* uber fast restarts, restarts scheduler and timezone changer

Just one thing guys - work on CC payments on your website so I won't have to pay via paypal ;-)

Only thing i'm missing is the option in Vilayer ACP - to add global say warning before scheduled restarts. So people can get to save places before the reboot.

• Like 2

I have a question regarding my server.

When i ordered it i asked for UK routing... however my server is also based in Luxembourg? Why is this the case?

When i ordered it i asked for UK routing... however my server is also based in Luxembourg? Why is this the case?

Hello Sloppzz,

UK routing refers to internet piplining to the UK to reduce ping. Its not a physical location. However, we will be adding a newer location on the northern section of the UK soon.

Johnny

Hello Sloppzz,

UK routing refers to internet piplining to the UK to reduce ping. Its not a physical location. However, we will be adding a newer location on the northern section of the UK soon.

Johnny

I recently purchased a server from Vilayer.com I was on the server playing in less than 23 hrs. Pretty impressive, as their customer service was on top of any issues I had. I would use them again!

My only downside is the ACP Panel, missing some features.

I'd love to have scheduled restarts and at the same time an auto-admin message few minutes prior to restart to warn the players that server is about to be restarted.

Will that be possible in a future?