johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Are you serious??? you claim that you can run and setup a server less than 4 to 5 hours. and i am waiting for an "instance ID" since 2 days for that!!!

I'm a lawyer, so i know laws and i know what you risk. American politic is very strict about guys who lie for take money!!! So what we do?

If guys live in United States, put the justice on there ass! They will pay for all their lies...

Hmm. I'm also a lawyer. As a lawyer, you should know that the contract you signed with Vilayer contains a choice of law clause dictating that any disputes are to be construed under English law in an English court. I hope you're a solicitor!

acp panel is down,,,, well it come up the login screen but says verification code box with no code displayed

it then says javascript is not enabled on your browser,,, it is enabled and I haqve had my sub users try also with same result

acp panel is down,,,, well it come up the login screen but says verification code box with no code displayed

it then says javascript is not enabled on your browser,,, it is enabled and I haqve had my sub users try also with same result

Same here with IE9 and Opera.

It appears to be down for everybody. Also, their Teamspeak is down, I think. I presume they're having problems.

Pleeeeeease fix the ACP panel...

EDIT: Can you at least let us know that you're aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it please?..

Edited by iHighland

Ordered a server two days ago... still has not been set up. I received one quick response to a ticket saying that I wouldn't be able to access the ACP while my server was installing, but haven't heard anything in over 36 hours besides that.

Ticket #999733.

Posting here with the issue of myself and plenty of others in TS. We are having issues where the ACP is coming up JavaScript Disabled and won't display Captcha and would like some assistance.

Thank you from the people constantly poking Lee over and over again.

We poked Brad, he told us not to poke him, but gave us an update <3 Brad.

Edited by Fluxis

How is possible that admins don't connect since yesterday on ts/website, this is really getting annoying. I see mostly positive feedbacks on this host but if i have to evaluate i ll give a bad one for sure right now.

Thank you from the people constantly poking Lee over and over again.

Haven't had a response for days, the lack of communication is frustrating.

They took about 3-4 DAYS!! to get my server going, And there control panel access dosent work all the time, I shut my server off the night of the 30th and I still cant access the control panle to turn the server back on. So I would not recommend Vilayer as a host oh and when you are having issues and you submit a ticket it might be 4 days before you get a response.

I haven't had any problems really with Vilayer. They have had some bugs but they get them fixed asap, and if you join there Teamspeak, you get helped very fast. They have hard working customer support in the Teamspeak, they always resolve my issues quickly. I'm sure the control panel will be fixed shortly.

*If you do go on the Teamspeak, they are EU based so they might not be helping until the later hours.

Same shit right here. ACP shows "Java not enabled bla bla"

Remove this, it was annoying anyways..

That ACP-Layer thing is really sh*t.

That captcha-box is pretty useless anyways. Why cant I access my server with ACP-Layer and without that box? Other hosters use ACP without captcha as well.-.-

Until a few days ago i was really happy with vilayer and the service. The server is much more stable than my other server from Host Altitude. But this now is just annoying.

I'm also awaiting access to the ACP as we're needing to restart the server.

I haven't had any problems really with Vilayer. They have had some bugs but they get them fixed asap, and if you join there Teamspeak, you get helped very fast. They have hard working customer support in the Teamspeak, they always resolve my issues quickly. I'm sure the control panel will be fixed shortly.

*If you do go on the Teamspeak, they are EU based so they might not be helping until the later hours.

If by very fast you mean 10-15 hours of waiting... ok... sure... Seriously I waited on their Teamspeak for 4 hours last night and didn't get to talk to anyone and there were only 3 of us waiting for support on there. Today the control panel logon has a java script error going on and their teamspeak is flooded with people... NOT being helped. Starting to get royally pissed here. Meanwhile.. 16 hours and counting that the server has been down.

I'm currently busy, but if someone checks out there Teamspeak and asks a support for an ETA on the fix, I'm sure it will be fixed quickly.

edit: I didn't see post above, but thats weird I guess I've just joined at the right time because I get helped within an hour or so, I usually go on server a little later a night though. But trust me, they are probably working on a fix asap, having bugs like this doesn't help them with business. I know your frustrated, I am too. But yelling at them won't get it fixed faster. Just try to be patient.

Edited by st4rskee

The ACP issue is a result of a tcadmin update, don't bother posting or opening a ticket, it's been known about and is being addressed by tcadmin directly.

The ACP issue is a result of a tcadmin update, don't bother posting or opening a ticket, it's been known about and is being addressed by tcadmin directly.

Exactly, so everyone be patient. Do you honestly think any service will go 100% with no bugs or hiccups. Its bound to happen. Vilayer is doing better then HFB and other services IMO.

Exactly, so everyone be patient. Do you honestly think any service will go 100% with no bugs or hiccups. Its bound to happen. Vilayer is doing better then HFB and other services IMO.

I'd be happy waiting until next week for the problem to be solved, it's just the lack of communication regarding letting everyone know it's being looked at, that's the frustrating part.