johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Dear Lee' date='

Let`s see, GMT +5 right? So it will be light on our servers (GMT+1) for a few more hours..for us that would be more then sufficient :)

[/quote']

If your in the uk or eu you want GMT -5 which means it will be around 8pm in game at 1am real time. (it gets dark at 8pm in game).

In my opinion this gives the greatest benefit to eu players as they get some daytime in the evenings but it will still get darker later on.

You`re right, i see german server running UTC -6, so GMT -5 would be awesome.

Thanks for correcting me Trucksandtrains :)

Okay,

Well i think GMT-6 is an all rounded number.

I will make changes on the new machines that are transfered today.

Best Regards,

Lee

So if i choose to get one of the dedicated servers in Europe, it's possible to set them up as a DayZ server? Read something somewhere that said with the dedicated servers you couldn't setup DayZ server, so you had to buy the slot servers.

And i thought that with dedicated server you could almost do anything you would with them, as you have "direct" control over them?

Edit: The W3520 option for Europe, would that be able to host more than one instance of a 50 people DayZ server?

Hello,

Please do not order one of these dedicated servers as your order will be refunded straight away.

Please add me to skype = lee.netarus

Yes any one of our dedicated servers can run DayZ servers on them. Our ip addresses are all whitelisted within our subnet range.

You would need abit of a better server to run your stuff on but i can sort out a deal for you.

Best Regards,

Lee

Great server host! Switched from old provider and the switch took 2 seconds and the support and performance is unmatchable!

Been with this host for over a week now and I got to say best I have ever been with 10 out of 10 I have been with a lot of hosts for different servers and I got to say these are very good prices and everything so smooth and stable.

I with tell anyone that wants a server to go with these.

Good job Keep up the great work.

Cheers Ian

My server has been on and off all day changing to different networks.

I received "This server is running asn incorrect version of the server side application" earlier, I went onto your live chat and the problem was solved, I've come back on to find I am experiencing the same problem.

I can't get hold of anyone on the live chat now, so could you please look further into it.

Server IP: 94.242.227.10:2362

Thanks,

Ben

I have gone through a repair of your server.

The best way other than live chat to get ahold of lee or myself is through skype

Add me: capecodcaper

Johnny

Thanks very much.

I have also added you on Skype.

Ben

EDIT: The problem still remains.

Whats the lowest amount of "slots" you can buy?

So far not impressed with the new servers in holland. Very slow connecting and fails to load the game every time. "this server is running the incorrect version of the server side application" or some such message. Also higher ping.