SiGouin

More hackers encouraged to hack

There are forum rules. If you feel like posting new thread, use search button first. Believe me, it's not first thread on this topic. It is just flooding forums with useless threads.

Yeah and it should flood all the Forums because it can not get enough attention. Maybe it will rescue this great mod when enough attention is brought to it!!!!!!!

So why did you keep throwing yourself at people you knew were hacking? Why did you stick around and let the hacker kill your entire squad after it was painfully obvious he wasn't going to die?

You could have avoided practically all your deaths today. If you suspect someone is hacking here is tip/rule/life lesson #1:

Change servers

I like the ones who flick invisibility / god mode on. And then hunt people down around cherno with thermal scoped AS50's / silenced G36's. Fish in a barrel... Stay classy.

my email to battle eye wont do shit, its the game developpers that need to do something about this, they have the pull, and its their game that is getting ruined by this, i paid money to play this game, how does it fall on my shoulders to fix it? If i knew it would be like this, i would of bought a case of 24 instead of getting my time raped by hackers off this game, but i guess i missed the fine print when i made the purchase.

You sir did NOT buy Day Z. You bought ArmA II. Day Z is a free ~(ALPHA)~ mod. I know it sucks but this mod is in Alpha that's the one before Beta....... what mod have you ever even seen in Alpha?

being hacked doesn't seem a good motivation to download hacks. it sounds like bullshit. you stuck underground: stay online until you starve to death...half an hour? we all died by hackers, just play in less crappy servers, and come on, you can have all the gear in less than 5 hours. AND IT WILL BE FIXED. we all have to expect a lot of changes before this gets to beta or standalone or whatever, a lot of people will whine and give up for every change to the mod. you can do what you want, but you can't judge a thing bigger than you and out of your responsibility, nowadays you are only a tester between thousands, NOT A CUSTOMER

A, It may not do much, but it will do something.

B. It's a mod, stop calling it a game and you mean Rocket and once again it's a mod.

C. You obviously didn't read much into Day Z, I expected my experience of Day Z to be frustrating, exciting, awesome, make me say fuck this I quit, etc,

D. Stop blaming Rocket for something HE cannot fix, or are you one of the many idiots that will blame him regardless.

Well Thats not true what you say. He is in close communication with the game developer bohemia. He has a partner who is part of bohemia. He can do a lot because he sells Bohemias game in the thousands right now. He also is in talks with them to release a retail version of this game. So don`t fucking tell someone who is just posting the fucking truth that he is an idiot, because you are clearly the idiot here.

And BTW the information I just gave you is no secret it can be read on many gaming websites!

You sir did NOT buy Day Z. You bought ArmA II. Day Z is a free ~(ALPHA)~ mod. I know it sucks but this mod is in Alpha that's the one before Beta....... what mod have you ever even seen in Alpha?

Yeah I can call something "Alpha" for eternity just to have an excuse for all the important stuff I am not taking care of properly.

If these so called 'useless' threads bother you people so much, instead of telling people to stop posting, why don't you stop clicking on them?

Well said! One of the best games for a long time, but it clearly dies by the hand of Hackers. All I read in the news section of the DAYZ homepage is about new user records (nothing said about how many of them just play two times because of Hacker deaths!) and other nonsense although there is a life threating problem for this game. All we should read there right now should be news about their measures against Hacks and reasons why we all should keep playing this game. They are clearly failing to adress first things first!

its not dying. actually the opposite of that.

as some may remeber, counter-strike was a mod in its beta back in 1999, also ridden with bugs and hackers, rather similar to dayz. despite this fact, today, 13 years later, its still alive and kicking.

i have no fear for DayZ. I cant predict how successful it will become in the future, but cheater waves during alpha/beta testing? thats no news. pretty much every game has that. Thats no sign of demise.

oh and btw: i havent seen a single hacker in the last two weeks, despite playing daily on EU and US servers. i must be lucky, eh?

EDiT: before i forget: what was your qualification to lecture software developers on how to approach the development of their product again?

Edited by e47

THATS CUTE

my email to battle eye wont do shit, its the game developpers that need to do something about this, they have the pull, and its their game that is getting ruined by this, i paid money to play this game, how does it fall on my shoulders to fix it? If i knew it would be like this, i would of bought a case of 24 instead of getting my time raped by hackers off this game, but i guess i missed the fine print when i made the purchase.

what did you purchase?

Just curious. lol

Yeah I can call something "Alpha" for eternity just to have an excuse for all the important stuff I am not taking care of properly.

It's called alpha because it's an unfinished product. Stop acting like you're entitled to a fully working complete game. You did not buy Day Z. You got it for free.

I'm so sick of people acting like they deserve ANYTHING from rocket. You aren't entitled to shit. You downloaded a free mod that isn't even in beta yet. Try looking up threads, like, one month ago. There will hardly be anything about hackers. This 'important stuff' has only recently become a larger problem, mostly due to the insane hype the game is getting.

Take a guess why we haven't heard from rocket in a couple days. Maybe it's because he's working on finishing the game. Take five and just chill, man. It'll get done. These things take time.

• Like 3

It's called alpha because it's an unfinished product. Stop acting like you're entitled to a fully working complete game. You did not buy Day Z. You got it for free.

I'm so sick of people acting like they deserve ANYTHING from rocket. You aren't entitled to shit. You downloaded a free mod that isn't even in beta yet. Try looking up threads, like, one month ago. There will hardly be anything about hackers. This 'important stuff' has only recently become a larger problem, mostly due to the insane hype the game is getting.

Take a guess why we haven't heard from rocket in a couple days. Maybe it's because he's working on finishing the game. Take five and just chill, man. It'll get done. These things take time.

Yeah but brosef, your common sense isn't accepted here. I mean hell we still have people calling the MOD a GAME. You sir get a can of beans!

my guy spawned UNDER the map, and now i cant move or do anything, and seeing that the respawn button is gone, no one can see me, and i cant die.

Wow, that's fucked up.

I'd like to recommend a private hive server so you can at least play/test this mod some more. It isn't the same character as your public hive character so you'll be able to spawn properly.

Do you guys think there is a magical button, which Rocket, as developer of the mod, can press and it will make hackers go away? It can't be done in two weeks, heck, Arma is struggling with hackers for years now. It is a major flaw in the Arma engine which allows clients to do stuff, they should not be doing.

It can not be fixed on the mod level. If you want to flood forums - go to ARMA forums and post there. You'va bought ARMA and not DayZ after all.

If you have any proofs of people hacking - report it in Cheat Reporting branch of forums.

Edited by Sinoby

One might add that Alphas are normally not released to the public so we basically have "early access". Hell, open betas are generally riddled with bugs, even in comercial titles, and this Alpha works pretty stable.

You received some beans btw.

• Like 3

One might add that Alphas are normally not released to the public so we basically have "early access". Hell, open betas are generally riddled with bugs, even in comercial titles, and this Alpha works pretty stable.

You received some beans btw.

MOAR BEANS FOR YOU!

Hey how much you want to be they are not worried about the ArmA II problems because ArmA III is on its way ...................... *MIND BLOWN*

MOAR BEANS FOR YOU!

All hail the beans!

Its impossible to completely remove hackers from arma2, because of the way the engine works.

And this will hopefully never change, since the ARMA series, and to some extend OFP (part 1, not Codemasters' abomination) need this trusted client stuff to be as awesome as they are now. It's bad for DayZ as an MMOFPS, but on the other hand the mod can rely on some great functions which aren't present in other engines.

its not dying. actually the opposite of that.

as some may remeber, counter-strike was a mod in its beta back in 1999, also ridden with bugs and hackers, rather similar to dayz. despite this fact, today, 13 years later, its still alive and kicking.

i have no fear for DayZ. I cant predict how successful it will become in the future, but cheater waves during alpha/beta testing? thats no news. pretty much every game has that. Thats no sign of demise.

oh and btw: i havent seen a single hacker in the last two weeks, despite playing daily on EU and US servers. i must be lucky, eh?

EDiT: before i forget: what was your qualification to lecture software developers on how to approach the development of their product again?

Well not true. I played Counterstrike from the day it came out. Never - I repeat N E V E R was counterstrike so prone to Hacks!

I have seen Hacks daily in the last 6 days. Yesterday two in one day.

Actually I care about this mod, thats the reason why everyone should talk about this issue. Obviously you don`t have a clue about what you are talking.

At best questionable is why you are attacking people complaining about Hacks. Do you like it to spend hours playing just to get killed by a mass kill hack? Probably you are using them yourself, because this can be the only reason why you are hostile against people telling the truth!