SawseBawze

Best Gear youve ever gotten?

The gear I've got now is the "best" (i.e. most useful) for me:

M4A1 CCO SD

PDW

NVG + Rangefinder

All toolbelt items

Coyote Backpack filled with food, water and medical stuff

Ideal for patrols between Stary and the NW airfield where I have to take out every enemy silently. Since I almost always play during night time, I can waste all those campy snipers or the guys who try to sneak past me to get MY BEANS.

It's nice to be reading some actual tactics. im glad i signed up for this forum today :D you all are a very helpful and interesting bunch.

AS50, m9sd, mk 40 mod 0' ghille ammo bloodbags morfines bandages. Grenades etc

Coyote Backpack + 3 GPS. Seriously, we found them all within 2 hours... and managed to loose all of them the next day :/ (1 by vehicle despawning, 1 by mate spawning in sea (was an old version), 1 by bandit)

Once we found a M107 as well. Sadly we lost it when a quad crashed, killed the co-driver (who had the M107) and the server dropped 12 seconds after the crash.

On a sidenote, we found 4 M107 mags across next few hours. Talk about RNG.

If you consider "Chopper" 'Gear', we can as well claim to have had 2 choppers across the past days. Trivially we lost both after server restarts (common chopper respawn bug). And after a hacker camped our 3rd chopper attempt, we simply moved to a private hive server :P

raided a few camps on different servers, all i have left to find in that game is a rangefinder and an svd camo and ill have everything you can get in my camp

Put my L85 in a tent, was out of ammo for it after a server restart ate 5 mags. So I stashed it and was going to go look for car parts when the server crashed. Ran back to my tent, no more L85 :(

i found my first ghillie, my first m16a2 and my first m24 (both with more ammo than i could carry) on my first visit to the NWAF.

then you thought i test my luck further, went back to NWAF in the hope to find NVG, and got killed in the barracks shower. Wield an axe now, because awesome

What I have right now,

M14 AIM

PDW

NVG and GPS

I found the M14 AIM and the NVG like 2 hours ago and I'm afraid of loosing my gear :/

AS50, 10 Mags, G17, Ghillie Suit and NVG from the some corpse. Hacker no doubt. He killed me almost straight after I picked it up.

Other then that the Bizon I really liked. Shit versus players but great for taking out zombies that get too close with silent headshots.

M249

M9SD

MP5SD

PDW

G17

Various AKs

Entrenching tool

Map

Compass

Matches

Hunting Knife

Military Flashlight

Watch

Yet to find NVGs, any M16/M4 weapons, or anything mega rare but only been to two crash sites and one had already been looted.

That said I did find a tent outside Elektro near the beach amongst some bushes that had a Ghillie in it. I was so impressed I put it on, and quickly saved and logged off until I could carry on playing later. Only to find when I logged back in I was in the middle of the ocean with no equipment...

Primary: SVD Camo, 5 and a half mags

Secondary: L85 AWS, 3 STANAG mags, 2 STANAG SD mags

Sidearm: M9 SD, 8 mags

Equipment: Ghillie, NVG, Rangefinder (glitched in thermal), Flashlight, Military Flashlight, Radio, hatchet, entrenching tool, toolbox, matches, map, knife, GPS, watch, compass... well basically everything.

Supplies on me: 2x bloodbag, 3x bandage, 3x morphine, 2x painkillers, 1x antibiotics, 3 water bottles, 3 cooked meat.

Alive for 44 days. Killed 466 zombies, of which 300+ headshots. Killed 33 players, of which 28 bandits. Shot down 1 helicopter with 5 bandits inside. Having 10 stashes over 8 different servers, containing various weapons and items from bandit kills. I never loot survivor corpses. From time to time, I roll with USG clan, which operates a helicopter I helped repair, and with them I share ammo, consumables and medical supplies. Survived 4 hacker attacks.

You can usually find me on night servers, hunting players with NVG, since I find them fair game.

And a tip. If I see you with a scoped weapon, I consider you a bandit. Most of the time I am correct, and you will find a SVD bullet in your skull. If I find a survivor though, I move out of their way or provide sniper cover if they are chased by zombies, then simply disappear.

'Tis a good life I'm living.

Edited by HrcAk47
  • Like 2