bloodjackal77

Congratulations Community, You have become scum.

Funny, I thought this was a sure sign of hacking.

Now I know it's a possible sign of chopper.

Thanks.

Hello there

It's never been exclusively pinned down here or on the Bis forums. It may not be a 100pc way of script detection but it's a damn good indicator.

I've seen it in Iron Front (no helos) and on a no plane mission. But there were fishy goings on.

Proof? No, but a good indicator.

rgds

LoK

Idiots have strength in numbers. We have strength in warning and ban hammers.

Light 'em up with a report tag and we'll take 'em out.

Well when I was killed it didn't even say who had killed me. How am I suppose to report if I dont know who the hacker is? I won't report an entire server of people thats just silly. so what could someone do?

Well when I was killed it didn't even say who had killed me. How am I suppose to report if I dont know who the hacker is? I won't report an entire server of people thats just silly. so what could someone do?

Videos, screenshots, hope the hacker doesn't have godmode on and simply wait patiently. You do not have the power to stop hacking - you are a bystander in an action movie, all you can do it wait for things to settle themselves out.

-MONSTER

One: Agreed, community is shit. Why? I've posted this video dozens of times, but here goes.

Two: I'm taking that picture and using it every time I'm replying to an idiot. Thank you.

This 1000x

You should go make a thread about it, and watch the ensuing irony of dumb posts and people actually trying to defend shitty behaviour.

I said something yesterday along the lines of, you actions (even though anonymous) still have real impact on people... the people on the receiving end of your "boredom" are real, and the behaviour affects the victim on the same level as being spat on.... and someone said I was WRONG! What the fuck is this shit-hole planet we live on becoming?

~Sol

Edited by Sol

Hackers currently are a pretty common plague in many servers. It has actually made me shy away from playing now that I am rocking an AS50/M4 Holo and I really don't to die from that teleport garbage.

kill me in a fair fight plz k thnks.

kill me in a fair fight plz k thnks.

Fair fights are few and far between, even without hax.

-MONSTER