Sign in to follow this  
FragBox

Why are tents still not working?

Why are tents still not fixed? I don't understand why it's so hard to make an item that used to work in game work again? Have you given up DayZ dev team or are you all too busy arguing with 14 yr old hackers????

Edited by FragBox
  • Like 1

Please reconstruct your thread to where you don't sound like a whining 14 year old yourself, and you may get better replies.

I dont know what problem the OP has been getting,

But when i updated to 2.4 I got a tent dupe.... from 2 tents to 20.

Same again the next day and 2 days after that.

Its also duped 3 tents full of items.

I now have 32 tents stowed.

Im worried that at some point... it will blow out and cover the whole area.... spreading like a plague day by day.... until eventually..

THE WHOLE MAP! AAAHHH!!! WE'RE ALL GONA DIE!

Tents don't work for me either. I save them. I've tried three different tents. Either some items get deleted, all items get deleted, or when I pack the tent up to move servers, my tent doesn't save and the tent gets deleted. I now have no tents. Sometimes my items from my inventory get deleted as well, mostly from my backpack.

• Like 2

My group of friends cannot deploy tents for the life of us, We've tried placing them everywhere and they cannot, CANNOT be setup on any type of surface. I've re-installed ARMA II and all the expansions twice and updated to the latest Day Z version and it still does not work! I know the patch notes say its fixed, but its not. Won't matter anyways because my character was aced by some hacker on US 1333 and I'm done with this game until something's done with the rampant hacking and the patches that fix nothing... I know the game's in alpha but c'mon, how much money are they making from all these copies of ARMA II and the small team of devs seem to be taking this game backwards?

Please reconstruct your thread to where you don't sound like a whining 14 year old yourself, and you may get better replies.

Hmmm, well it was an honest question so if you don't like this thread topic you can pack your shit and get the fuck out. What a cunt...

Place tent.

Wait for server restart.

Store items and save.

Should work.