Sign in to follow this  
irzero

Seriously Pissed off!

Some prick has ruined my day. Big time!

I have been slogging it out collecting and surviving for the past 2 days.

i had managed to get a 1911 with full ammo, a 1866 with 45 rounds and a AKM with max ammo.

I also had a knife and matches and binos. a large backpack and plenty of water.

AND a guille suit!!!

For 2 days i lived with 5k blood and managed to collect all of the above.

Then just as i managed to get 12k blood back some prick warped me into a town and proceeded to shoot the shit out of me from point blank!

How is this possible?

This is worse than dying from Zombies. This is worse than being bandit raped!

This has really ruined my day :(

• Like 3

It was a hacker.

Shit happens, never get attached to your gear.

• Like 1

Happened to me the other day. Hackers are pricks.

The only thing you had that doesn't take 30 minutes to find again is the Ghillie, wouldnt be too disheartened.

Hacker had you for lunch....

Rule of DayZ dont get attached....

I died after 23 DayZ alive cause some hacker nuked the server :(

AJ

• Like 1

Hacker had you for lunch....

Rule of DayZ dont get attached....

I died after 23 DayZ alive cause some hacker nuked the server :(

AJ

i have only been playing 2 days so it was my first decent character and i was living in the wild away from stuff.

The ghillie was pure luck when i found that...

I hope they sort the hacking out.

if i ever met these hackers they would need more than a keyboard to defend against my real 12g beretta. fucking losers

i have only been playing 2 days so it was my first decent character and i was living in the wild away from stuff.

if i ever met these hackers they would need more than a keyboard to defend against my real 12g beretta. fucking losers g losers

Watch out! We got a badass over here!

Edited by Steppwolf
  • Like 3

For my luck I never had some problems with hackers, currently alive for 54 days. I'm pretty proud of that! :D

yep, all 3 of the servers i play on were hacked tonight, cunts spawning in guns and huey's is outta control. then the cunt spawned next to me and said he is telleporting around giving everyone weapons. I told him I hope his mum gets aids and I don't want his hacked weapons.... he shot me with his AS-50

• Like 2

You didn't really lose all that much OP. I lost an AS50, M4A3 CCO, M9SD, ghillie suit, all the gadgets and my coyote backpack last night when a hacker teleported everyone in the server into a field. I was bleeding heavily and I was a goat. lol. Did I get pissed? Nah. Does it suck? You bet. Just have some fun with it and like others said, don't get attached to your stuff.

The only thing I was mad about was that I didn't even have the chance to defend myself. Oh well, it is what it is. No need for raging OP. On to the next character.

• Like 1

I respawned near electro, went to a fire house hoping to get at least a pistol. What I saw inside was dead bodies everywhere with full equipments I grabbed the biggest backpack, 4 magazines for M107, M4A3 CCO, GPS, nightvision, AK-74 and much more. Rushed to the nearest forest and logged off. On the way to the forest I saw a information that 5 ppl were killed in the same time. The luckiest finding I ever had but on the other site the people who died because of a hacker...

It's so telling that every one of these posts starts with a list of gear.

Hey, guess what Sherlock? Nobody gives a flying fuck and neither should you.

Best community advice is expect hackers?

Wow...Just wow.

Wow... just wow?

What did you expect? Some kind of magical anti-hacking device?

You got hacked. A simple forum search would have told you you're not alone, and also even what the developers' response has been and when you can expect a resolution. All with just a few calm keystrokes.

But, no. Here we are. Just another complaint thread that will fall off the front page in 10 minutes and accomplish exactly dick.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

if i ever met these hackers they would need more than a keyboard to defend against my real 12g beretta. fucking losers

Man I feel the exact same way. Perhaps getting a shotgun on them is a bit excessive, but dear Lord, hackers make me wanna give them a good clack and a kick up the arse, all whilst being banned by BattlEye. Here we are in Day Z, having a good time with the gear we spent half a day finding, then some cheating little chode chomper who lacks skills uses hacking programs and takes it all away. Great :|

And then a few hours later it happens again... and again... and again. Doesn't stop me from playing, just gets friggin' annoying.

Edited by -SA-Vanguard

nothing is being done about the hackers

at this point the only thing that will prove to me otherwise is results

People who say don't get attached to gear are just plain wrong, the gear is integral to the game, if you don't get attached to your gear the game is worthless, I don't care what people say this is a loot based game. Your entire experience is about finding and getting that loot! How can you be expected to just shrug off a death? It's devastating, it's horrible, but you get over it.

But yeah, what you actually had wasn't that great, you'll get stuff like that no problem again.

• Like 2

Hackers have really gotten out of control I survived 3 hack attempts just be killed by the 4th. It seems like a bigger fit is thrown about people alt-f4 out of the game then hackers..

I know his gear wasn't that great but when you first start off you don't know where stuff spawns how rare it is. A lot of new people still don't like dying because they aren't use to giving up. Honestly I wish i could still believe my character could stay alive for a long time on a populated server, but what's the point even if i keep my character in the woods for 10 days, a hacker is going to attack the highest populated server.

Edited by DemonofCherno

Best community advice is expect hackers?

Wow...Just wow.

Yeah, they've pretty much given up trying to stop them so everyone should accept them as part of the game. Sucks but nothing we can do about it apparently.

People who say don't get attached to gear are just plain wrong, the gear is integral to the game, if you don't get attached to your gear the game is worthless, I don't care what people say this is a loot based game. Your entire experience is about finding and getting that loot! How can you be expected to just shrug off a death? It's devastating, it's horrible, but you get over it.

But yeah, what you actually had wasn't that great, you'll get stuff like that no problem again.

you are doing it wrong. the proccess of exploring and finding gear is what is integral to the game. not actually having it. if you are attached to your gear, you will rage all the time, or start alt+f4 exploiting. no other way about it.

• Like 1

you are doing it wrong. the proccess of exploring and finding gear is what is integral to the game. not actually having it. if you are attached to your gear, you will rage all the time, or start alt+f4 exploiting. no other way about it.

I don't agree. I think if you have something to lose, i.e. gear you're attached to then when you ultimately get yourself into a firefight it makes it that much more thrilling, emotional and totally fucking awesome. If you feel as though you have nothing to lose then you don't fear death and you go against the whole point of the game and the setting - the basic need to survive.

Its people that aren't attached to their gear, i.e. dupers, hackers and exploiters that go to their bases camp and pull out one of twenty duped weapons without saving the tent and go back and do it all again. If you're playing with some spirit, its just that one life and that's all you have to defend, along with your gear. I don't know about anyone else but its fucking hard to find good loot anymore with the amount of people playing, hackers, dupers, expoliters, server-hoppers... when I get good gear, goddamn right I'm gonna defend it and you bet I'll be pissed when I lose it. Anyone who spends 10 hours trying to complete one task, only to do it and then be forced to do it all over again has been working in repetitive jobs for way too long. I'm not gonna sleep with a girl for 3 months and not be bothered when she leaves - sure, they'll be more, but you gotta take what you can from the moment.

If I don't care then there's not much in it for me, in what's encouraged to be an "emotional" game it seems sort of counter-productive. Not being attached distances you from emotion. Yeah, I'll be pissed, I just won't be starting a forum thread - I'll be going back for revenge.

RE: Topic. Hackers? Fuck all you can do, mate. Try to keep going for a server that isn't as fucked as some others. Tonight seemed exponentially higher for scripting use, from what I've seen.

Edited by Anton17

Brilliant. Lets resort to shooting someone IRL over a video game. While I'm sure you weren't serious and were just venting, generally forum moderators aren't very forgiving when it comes to these matters.

Like so many others have said, Don't get attached to your gear. You will lose it often, and to be honest, the gear you had, minus the suit, you can get back in 15-20 minutes on another life.

Yes, hackers suck, and No, the majority of the people here do not support and condone it, but we can't exactly solve the issue ourselves now, can we? Every game has hackers, and it sucks. You have an idea on how to solve it? I'm sure the Dev team is all ears.