Sign in to follow this  
Cyborg Ninja

Isn't this game just great?

Last night my tent was robbed, this morning I died by an unlucky zombie hit that incapacitated me twice in a row and last but not least my bike was stolen.

Losses:

1 AKM

2 Lee Enfield

1 AK74

2 AKS Kobra

1 AKS 74 U

1 M4A1 Holo

1 M4A1 CCO SD

1 FN FAL

2 Remington Flashlights

1 M1014

1 Crossbow

1 M9

1 Revolver

2 Camo Clothings

1 Bicycle

Good times.

Someone took the time to take 2 lee enfields?

I don't see anything there worth getting butthurt about.

the only "rare" thins must bee the m4SD and the holo, and the 2 camo suits, nothing else of ANY value.

To the person who decided to check the forest north of Stary Sobor and also thought it was funny to put another tent next to mine after robbing it clean:

Thanks for wasting my day.

the only "rare" thins must bee the m4SD and the holo, and the 2 camo suits, nothing else of ANY value.

Well I do value my time collecting the stuff...

TBH I think tents are way too easy to find. Not necessarily because of placement either. What is the go? Is this intended? Is this going to be the end aim that tents can be raided constantly and looted?

Ill admit though, I had a really hard time with snipers in this game spawn camping me. When I see a tent that is full of gear, I raid the carp out of it because its usually one of those snipers that has had a good time spawn camping me or killing me and not even bothering to loot my body for the hatchet. It feels like justice, but unclear justice.

Edited by sostronk

"lost a lot of mediocre junk and died, woe is me", Man up and start again, your tears are just arousing me...

To the person who decided to check the forest north of Stary Sobor and also thought it was funny to put another tent next to mine after robbing it clean:

Thanks for wasting my day.

Well that's sort of your fault tbh...why put it north of Stary? That's the first place I'd go if I was going tent robbing.

The very edges of the map are the only places to put things you actually care about.

Well the thing is, I was preparing for a deathmatch I have planned this evening with 7 other people, and I was making an armory for my team.

Well that's sort of your fault tbh...why put it north of Stary? That's the first place I'd go if I was going tent robbing.

The very edges of the map are the only places to put things you actually care about.

Well it wasn't directly north of it anyway, it was a 5 minute walk from Stary, and it was hidden beneath some trees in a pretty big forest. And last but not least there were only like 8 people in the server...

And I don't want to spend half an hour walking from and to my tent when I want to store the stuff I've found.

We play a supposed zombie survival simulation and people consider a dozen fully-automatic weapons as invaluable. I find that really amusing :D

Oh! The fact that someone can actually easily gather such an arsenal of weapons is funny too.

We play a supposed zombie survival simulation and people consider a dozen fully-automatic weapons as invaluable. I find that really amusing :D

Oh! The fact that someone can actually easily gather such an arsenal of weapons is funny too.

I guess someone's going John Rambo today. On my expenses.

Edited by Link_AJ

If everything was gone its more likely that the tent just failed to save and it all your stuff just disappeared on server restart, itwould explain the loss of enfields, nobody that far up the map has an interest in stealing them. A server restart will often spawn another tent right next to it. It has happened to me a few times now over the last week and I have heard from a few admins that tents and vehicles are not always saving correctly in this current version.

If everything was gone its more likely that the tent just failed to save and it all your stuff just disappeared on server restart, itwould explain the loss of enfields, nobody that far up the map has an interest in stealing them. A server restart will often spawn another tent right next to it. It has happened to me a few times now over the last week and I have heard from a few admins that tents and vehicles are not always saving correctly in this current version.

It was robbed, because the smartass who cleaned it thought it would be funny to put his own (empty) tent, right next to mine.

You can only blame yourself if your tent was found.

Yeah, this is what makes this game great.. without the losses everything would be worth nothing.

Well I was under the impression that the tent was pretty well hidden, and also in a forest nobody would come. Guess I was wrong.

Well I do value my time collecting the stuff...

You should definitely invoice for your time, I'd say time and a half... Hell getting by in DayZ has got to be worth double time. Scratch that, last night I broke my leg opening a door... 2 hour crawl to hospital.....triple time for sure.

Edited by kander