sostronk

I think I should hack this game

Ive never come across a game with so many hackers before. Last night im getting teleported across the map to places with everyone else on the map so a couple of guys can rape the entire server with machine guns. Im see people spawn tanks, weapons and choppers instantly. Im seeing people sprint at speeds much faster then I can move. Its hard enough with the disparity in weapons. I intended on playing this game legitimitely but it appears the only way I can actually survive in this game for a reasonable period of time is by hacking myself. Should I?

you can hack if you want, but don't kid yourself that you have an excuse or a justification for it. as soon as you start cheating, you are the same as all of the cheaters, no matter what your reasons are.

Edited by Ganjastar
  • Like 3

Lolz ive never seen an hacker the entire time ive been playing. And ive been playing for quite a bit now xD. Ive seen hacked vehicles and stuff but ive never really got killed by an hacker

Ducks in before ban hammer!!! :thumbsup:

Dont be a dick just get on with it, its a fucking test in alpha it will never go beta as a mod.

Wait for the real deal standalone then you wont have nothing to complain about!!! ;) Fingers crossed! <_<

1) Don't chose 50+ player servers.

2) Never encounter hackers.

I've come across a hacker once since I started playing this game 1.5months ago & that was when i went on a really high pop server.

Ive never come across a game with so many hackers before. Last night im getting teleported across the map to places with everyone else on the map so a couple of guys can rape the entire server with machine guns. Im see people spawn tanks, weapons and choppers instantly. Im seeing people sprint at speeds much faster then I can move. Its hard enough with the disparity in weapons. I intended on playing this game legitimitely but it appears the only way I can actually survive in this game for a reasonable period of time is by hacking myself. Should I?

What server(s) do you play on lol

You'll go mad with the power those scripts give you.

Trust me.

Then when you get banned, and if you buy a new copy you will be incredibly bad at the game.

It won't be worth it in the end.

Perseverance my young padawan.

• Like 1

If your going to hack you might aswell not play dayz, The WHOLE point of the game is the progression of finding loot and everyone esle has the hacker problems, Hell i lost a 7 day character yesterday to a hacker, you dont see me cheating because of it.

I'm on a 40 player max server and we've had hackers 3 days in a row now.

day 1. got ported and nuked at Airfield.

day 2. same as ^^. cept massive artifacting all over the place regardless of server.

day 3. server goes dark, everyone closes games then has massive troubles when get back in with regards to FPS and bandwidth regardless of server

any chance that hackers can run any kind of scripting on my computer?

my Dxdiag runs clean.

As Eames would say... "thank you for your contribution".

Now fuck off.

If you do hack, not only will you get flagged in BE's system and eventually banned but you will also be ruining other peoples enjoyment.

We do have waves of bans, and other times of just gathering info so no mistakes are made.

Just sit tight, do the best you can, join low pop servers and be an Alpha tester like most of us are :thumbsup:

• Like 3

.....I intended on playing this game legitimitely but it appears the only way I can actually survive in this game for a reasonable period of time is by hacking myself. Should I?

If you even seriously have to ask that question, you should just stop playing the game. There is never any justification for hacking on any game for any reason. No exceptions.

Please do, so then you can promptly be globally banned and I never have to deal with you again

I noticed that beer is free if you just steal it from the supermarket. I noticed that the ones who can't afford it always does. Should i?

Geez....

I've not been playing long, the first five days or so... not one single hacker.

The last two days I've been killed six times by hackers... must be a new script out or something.

you can hack if you want, but don't kid yourself that you have an excuse or a justification for it. as soon as you start cheating, you are the same as all of the cheaters, no matter what your reasons are.

This.

I've not been playing long, the first five days or so... not one single hacker.

The last two days I've been killed six times by hackers... must be a new script out or something.

No you just got lucky those first few days,

No you just got lucky those first few days,

Wrong. I have been doing some research. BE recently had a wave of bans (about 1 week ago). Now those same hacks have a new bypass and are up and running in servers.