Siickest

DayZ - Who's Your Baby And What Does It Do?!

Simple and straight ;) Who is your baby in this DayZ Mod? ;)

My babies is M107 + AS50 <3333

It's used to be the 1911. :(

• Like 2

Yes lord! It was 1911 ;) It was so amazing :*

OFC, to bad they nerfed that one aswell with revolver!

Edited by Wilrich

M4A1CCO SD, it took 2 months to find but I eventually got one from the NW airfield

Second is probably my SVD, looks nice with my ghillie <3

Exactly my thoughts!

I love it :D

Two shot body kill on zombies, which is amazing.

The Lee Enfield, hands down.

Protip: If you rip your binoculars in half and tape one of the halves onto your lee enfield, you now have a sniper rifle

Damn!

That should totally go into the suggestion forums.

MK 48. It does everything, it has decent range, crazy power, high rate of fire and a red dot scope. The thing is a killing machine. The only downside is that it's loud.

MK 48. It does everything, it has decent range, crazy power, high rate of fire and a red dot scope. The thing is a killing machine. The only downside is that it's loud.

Yee ;) Im using it for the moment xD I love it but it's not my baby xD

I will probably be laughed at, but my AKM is my pride and joy. I picked it up within five minutes of spawning at a deer stand Northwest of Kamyshovo, and been using it for thirteen days now, the worst scrape it ever got me out of was shortly after I picked up a CZ550. That was my first (And currently only) scoped weapon, so I put my AKM in my bag, and was carrying it around when I raided Pustoshka. I was in the supermarket, and saw a hopper wandering around outside, so I thought to myself, "Ah, what could it hurt, I haven't shot this rifle yet, and that hopper's the only zed I see." So I took the shot.

45 zombies later (And those are just the ones I killed, I was able to lose a few before I got fully cornered), I had 412 blood, a broken leg, and only two bullets left in my AKM, the CZ I had ditched after it ran out of ammo, and I had burned through the ammo in my 1911. in that state, I managed to drag my sorry arse out of Pustoshka, find an M1911 with two clips, a box of matches, and a cow. I am currently still on that life, and I am still using that AKM, I won't trade it in for anything, and I call her Jesse, (Yes, in honour of Zaeed).

Edited by Kerwyn
  • Like 1

Currently my baby is an AK-74, and it makes bad people go away.

I'll put that bitch up for adoption as soon as I find something better though

45 zombies later (And those are just the ones I killed, I was able to lose a few before I got fully cornered), I had 412 blood, a broken leg, and only two bullets left in my AKM, the CZ I had ditched after it ran out of ammo, and I had burned through the ammo in my 1911. in that state, I managed to drag my sorry arse out of Pustoshka, find an M1911 with two clips, a box of matches, and a cow. I am currently still on that life, and I am still using that AKM, I won't trade it in for anything, and I call her Jesse, (Yes, in honour of Zaeed).

Great story :-) I It's not easy surviving on 412 blood. Well done!

My baby was my night goggles, but I lost em :-(