S A K E D

Day Z Wallpapers

Did you make the original image yourself? or just put the DayZ logo on it, I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere before.

@Dan yea i made it myself, but it kinda look like the background of the website, the stock image its the same

wow I'm an idiot.. 'I'm pretty sure I've seen that image before' and it's directly to the right as the background of the forum hahah

The one Sajuuk made is EPIC! Dude serious awesomesauce

BUT, could you create different resolutions? I would appreciate a 1080p res one :)

well' date=' its not the best but hope you guys like it

cheers!

wallpaper2.jpg

Thanks, used it as a background on my website. Slightly modified and compressed it of course.

had some extra time at work today soo i made this for my own pc, but i decided to share it with you guys too, enjoy !

5760x1080 res

widescreen.jpg

widescreen2.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

Is there an upload of each image individually anywhere? These are going to be my new wallpapers

well' date=' its not the best but hope you guys like it

cheers!

wallpaper2.jpg

Thanks, used it as a background on my website. Slightly modified and compressed it of course.

dope im using this

Compiled from The Walking Dead comics.

TAnRM.jpg

You should change that so that the survivors are in the front looking threatening and the zombies are in the background looking like confused cattle...

s983U.jpg

If in background running zombies towards the motorbike between skyscrapers and bike, it would prolly bit more DayZ like wallpaper.