tehjeffman

How real men play Dayz

I think a mandatory 5-10 seconds in game after connection is 'dropped' (to ensure connection with the HIVE) would stop duping and the prolific alt-f4ing. That is, your character remains (absent your controls) for up to ten seconds after you hit logout/drop/lose connection.

This opens up another exploit though, as you can log out, and while your character is standing there log back in quickly, grab everything out his backpack, and have 2 of whatever was in there. Rocket has stated any DC timer over 5 seconds lets this happen.

Personally I like the WoW method. Click abort and a 20 second timer starts where you are frozen to the ground, but still in game. You can cancel the timer if something starts hitting you but will need to restart it again to actually leave the game.

Real men don't drive MX5s.

It takes a real man to drive a TTA Time Attack Miata with no areo =D

Real men play in their underwear, drinking beer and occasionally beating a child that won't go to bed.

Sometimes I think my kid is infected.

I always thought that real men beat their wives O_o

[Warned - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Ahh that reminds me of the days when real men were real men, women were real women and little green men from Alpha Centauri were real little green men from Alpha Centauri. :)

I give you beans for your sig.

If you would have disabled alt+f4, but having instant process kill macroed to a key = would give beans for trolling :D

Edited by Fang

I didn't even knew about alttab thing up until few weeks ago and when i tried it, it doesn't even work for me... I'm i beyond the real men?

I didn't even knew about alttab thing up until few weeks ago and when i tried it, it doesn't even work for me... I'm i beyond the real men?

Wow uber noob, alt-f4 and alt-tab are 2 very different things