tehjeffman

How real men play Dayz

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................?

i do it sitting on rusted barbwire, drinking straight whiskey from the bottle, smoking Marlboro Reds, and fondling the wife.

• Like 2

So, rather than actually overcoming the urge to use alt+F4, you manually disable it? That's like saying you can avoid overeating by sewing your mouth shut.

• Like 4

Bullshit excuse. You're pretty much saying it's fine for me to Alt - F4 when YOU start shooting at me. I'll just call you a hacker so I don't get called a pussy.

• Like 1

So, rather than actually overcoming the urge to use alt+F4, you manually disable it? That's like saying you can avoid overeating by sewing your mouth shut.

It's a image representation of what is wrong with dayz and calling out people that do it as little girl mens.

alt f4 is bad umkay

ps. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Guest cRy

I don't understand why they can't just disable the f4 key in a patch. Or, make it a respawn button, but make it so you respawn with a broken leg in the debug wastelands. HAH!

• Like 1

I think a mandatory 5-10 seconds in game after connection is 'dropped' (to ensure connection with the HIVE) would stop duping and the prolific alt-f4ing. That is, your character remains (absent your controls) for up to ten seconds after you hit logout/drop/lose connection.

I think a mandatory 5-10 seconds in game after connection is 'dropped' (to ensure connection with the HIVE) would stop duping and the prolific alt-f4ing. That is, your character remains (absent your controls) for up to ten seconds after you hit logout/drop/lose connection.

Problem is you can get behind a wall and no one is going to rush around that wall to come kill you. Needs to be more like 30 sec and if you are in shock, bleeding, been shot at you can't log out till after a say 2 minutes.

Eve Online did it the best way. But I cant ever see it happening here.

To prevent People from Pulling their Cat5 out of their comps to prevent Loss of ships, If you are in combat every time you get shot at your 30 sec timer resets before your ship vanishes.

It was grand when it first got put in. SO much free loot.

It would be nice to see something like that, But at the same time this game Engine wasn't built for things like this.

Edited by Alyas B
  • Like 1

Real men have self-control. They don't just do the right thing because something forced them to.

• Like 2

Ahh that reminds me of the days when real men were real men, women were real women and little green men from Alpha Centauri were real little green men from Alpha Centauri. :)

• Like 5

NO this is how real MEN play.

cLdtT.jpg

The only thing MORE manly than this, would be to superglue a TACK upside down to said missing f4 key. THAT would be manly. Because you KNOW if you tried that shit, bitch gonna bleed.

• Like 1

Im all for this idea and actually think it needs to be longer than 10 seconds but it would really suck to drop connection and end up standing there, absent your controls, begging to be shot

Real men play in their underwear, drinking beer and occasionally beating a child that won't go to bed.

Sometimes I think my kid is infected.

• Like 1