Siggy (DayZ)

Admins that cry when they die (US 1621)

Please do not host servers if your going to cry and bitch when you die, aiming this at US 1621 in particular, i just destroyed the Admin and his mate who stopped there bus to try and steal me and my mates chopper, killed them both, go to loot the bodies and we all get kicked, when i get kicked i can hear 2 guys bitching over chat, calling as a fucking gay clan, and saying where all fucking faggots and that he kicked us.

So this is for you corrupt homo's that bitch and cry when you die on a game then restart the server and start banning and kicking the people that killed you, grow a set, your crying over pixels you little girl.

Edited by Siggy
  • Like 28

They did it yesterday when we stole a jeep off 2 guys, it was obviously the admins as the jeep was chocca block with loads of goodies, one of them tried to find us on a quad bike, and when he couldnt he restarted the server. 99% of competetive people will react badly when they lose all their stuff, its in our nature, Think its called sore losers

• Like 4

Had the exact same thing, killed host+his friend, and they shutdown the server and then used a save to get the hosts gear back.

FYI they cannot re-load from a save on their characters. They can only run back to their tents and restock. Kicking you sucks though.

Please be aware that not all hosts do this. Some of us try to be respectable at least.

You should add the server name to the thread title so they see your post. Also, report them for Admin abuse, bastards.

Corrupt server admins are a problem. But whats the issue with homos? Got a little bit of a problem there you need to get sorted out?

• Like 8

You should add the server name to the thread title so they see your post. Also, report them for Admin abuse, bastards.

I don't think i can, i need a forum mod to edit the title, there is no point reporting the admin or the server as i have no evidence.

But for those people who plan on jumping on that server, i am pretty sure he changed the name of the server anyway as US 1621 doesn't exist anymore, i wouldn't bother wasting time playing it because if things don't go there way then they will kick you and restart the server.

Hm. Can't see any kicks here. There are two people with the rcon password, IGN's are Shinfo & Gigantor.

The server's been down for about 11 hours now... looking into that.

Anyway... moving on. If you'd like to make sure your favourite server is continuously up and running, you're welcome to purchase your own instead of talking bad about people who pay for your enjoyment.

Edit: The server was up and down a lot yesterday as we only just got it and were figuring out how to change or settings a lot.

Edited by adharma

Hm. Can't see any kicks here. There are two people with the rcon password, IGN's are Shinfo & Gigantor.

The server's been down for about 11 hours now... looking into that.

Anyway... moving on. If you'd like to make sure your favourite server is continuously up and running, you're welcome to purchase your own instead of talking bad about people who pay for your enjoyment.

Edit: The server was up and down a lot yesterday as we only just got it and were figuring out how to change or settings a lot.

What? Because you purchased a server you can kick people who killed you and stamp your feet like a baby? Get real.

It's against the rules as a server admin to do this, so I suggest the OP goes and makes a complaint in the proper section, with the name of the server along with the time it happened.

You can do this here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-server-reporting/

• Like 3

What? Because you purchased a server you can kick people who killed you and stamp your feet like a baby? Get real.

It's against the rules as a server admin to do this, so I suggest the OP goes and makes a complaint in the proper section, with the name of the server along with the time it happened.

You can do this here http://dayzmod.com/f...rver-reporting/

I did just say no one kicked, right? So unless OP has proof, quit smearing our name through the mud without question... leeches.

I did just say no one kicked, right? So unless OP has proof, quit smearing our name through the mud without question... leeches.

Yeah hmmm, who to believe. OP making a well constructed thread with a valid enough reason to suspect it's true, or you, trying to protect your precious little server.

I wonder.

Yeah, OP obviously picked a server name at random and decided to try and make some crap up which you so happened to read, that must be it.

OP, as I said, report the server with as much detail in the relevant section if you want something done about it, nothing would happen if it were posted here.

Edit - Oh and quite amusing you call leech. Never once played on your server...and after this thread, never will.

Edited by Izziee
  • Like 8

Usually I just get kicked because the admin only wants to play with his handful of friends.

Yeah hmmm, who to believe. OP making a well constructed thread with a valid enough reason to suspect it's true, or you, trying to protect your precious little server.

seems like we don't have enough information and would be better off not taking sides

• Like 2

I wonder.

Yeah, OP obviously picked a server name at random and decided to try and make some crap up which you so happened to read, that must be it.

OP, as I said, report the server with as much detail in the relevant section if you want something done about it, nothing would happen if it were posted here.

Edit - Oh and quite amusing you call leech. Never once played on your server...and after this thread, never will.

This thread reminds me of the banned users "he's hack / i'm not hack" thread. Everyones word against everyone elses.

Edited by Grackel

Usually I just get kicked because the admin only wants to play with his handful of friends.

Whitelists need to happen.

I wonder.

Well constructed? His post is riddled with insults and terrible grammar. He's likely no older than a high school kid.

I really don't care who comes in our server or not but if people want to come along and complain about something they get for free which I am paying for, then yes, leeches.

And looking at OP's post history, his only presence on this forum is to complain about servers. That says quite a lot.

seems like we don't have enough information and would be better off not taking sides

No but you can take an educated guess. Like I said, why would someone come and pick a server at random and state a very feasible reason as to why they get kicked, and it just so happens that admin turns up in the thread a few minutes later.

I can't say for sure no, but I know a lot of admins just like that, and my money is on the OP's story here.

I get kicked all the time for joining servers with 1-2 people. Sometimes I just want to take that hour I have in between classes to restart a lost, usually hacker killed, life.

The server my team and I play on also has another team of 6-10 guys who run the server.

We constantly rape them and steal their vehicles but they're prtty good about it, haven't had any issues with them kicking us.

We kinda have a friendly but hostile relationship, we sometimes work with them but most of the time just shoot each other because we're not on the same TeamSpeak channel.

Yesterday we had around 11 vehicles, including the chopper until it crashed, and quite a good base set up and all they had is 1-2 ATVs

Edited by jdz

Whose money? :)

the fact you chose to pay for a server affords you no extra rights whatsoever. you can't pay for something like a game server and then call folk who use it leeches.

Edited by Dankine
  • Like 5