Siggy (DayZ)

Admins that cry when they die (US 1621)

Hm. Can't see any kicks here. There are two people with the rcon password, IGN's are Shinfo & Gigantor.

The server's been down for about 11 hours now... looking into that.

Anyway... moving on. If you'd like to make sure your favourite server is continuously up and running, you're welcome to purchase your own instead of talking bad about people who pay for your enjoyment.

Edit: The server was up and down a lot yesterday as we only just got it and were figuring out how to change or settings a lot.

You gotta be kidding me, its not just the TC that this has happened to, others have said the exact same thing. Is everyone lying then? Stop the nonsense already.

hi i found this because I search our server on google and signed up to post this. i admit i was ignorant when i signed up to the rules but ive read them and understand them now and i wont be trying to lock my server or anything. i hope that we can prove that it wont happen again and we are a legit server with good intentions but if we get black listed or whatever then i guess that sucks but ill have to deal with it. so im sorry what happened yesterday

See, this is how you should have started the thread, but I actually think you're adharma trying to undo the damage you've caused. Obviously I have no proof on that, but the fact that once again, you found this thread about your server, while only just signing up today and having the last active time on your profile as his, I'd take a guess and say you're the same person.

But the fact you claim he has nothing to do with your server is also rather amusing. If he isn't, well, what an absolutely joke he is. I've enjoyed this thread and want to thank you for the giggles it's given.

Also, you've apologised for "if you were kicked" so that seems like a claim that at least someone was, whether it was the OP or not, with your excuse being you didn't know the rules (ignorance should never be taken into consideration when you are at fault for something BUT, it's a far far better excuse than the original "we pay we can do what we want" gibberish.

If this really is that Adharma guy. I am ashamed of him, really. I can't even begin to express the shame and idiocy he has brought to his server and the forum. Normally in this case if a genuine admin replied to this thread, they would sort the issue out, maye pm the guy and see if the kicking was accidental. In this case the Adharma guy has chosen to be a dick about it, and there's no going back from that. He should be blacklisted. This is a good lesson in how NOT to run a server. And how NOT to treat the community.

• Like 1

Threads like these make a strong case for professionally run servers moderated by impartial GMs who aren't allowed to play on the servers they oversee and only monitor for hacking or exploiting.

hi i found this because I search our server on google and signed up to post this. i admit i was ignorant when i signed up to the rules but ive read them and understand them now and i wont be trying to lock my server or anything. i hope that we can prove that it wont happen again and we are a legit server with good intentions but if we get black listed or whatever then i guess that sucks but ill have to deal with it. so im sorry what happened yesterday

Seems fair.

So, can we get you to admit that you DID kick the OP? (At least admitting it and perhaps apologising for it is a start)

Then can we get proof that you are the admin to the server?

Then you can say who this adharma joke, if he is anything to do with you or not.

Obviously, you don't have to, but it might undo some of the damage done to your server, and I am curious :D

Seems fair.

So, can we get you to admit that you DID kick the OP? (At least admitting it and perhaps apologising for it is a start)

Then can we get proof that you are the admin to the server?

Then you can say who this adharma joke, if he is anything to do with you or not.

Obviously, you don't have to, but it might undo some of the damage done to your server, and I am curious :D

So many questions need answering on this thread need answering? Is the OP telling the truth, is Adharma for real? Did he run any of these servers? Is he also Shinfo?

hi we restarted the server many times and i cant say with 100% confidence he was kicked and i feel if I do apologize for it then the server will be taken down. i can tell you that if he was kicked it wasnt intention and as i said we restarted the server alot i dont want to seem like im dodging this here and im sorry if it comes across like that but this thread has probably hurt us alot and i dont want to be black listed. as for proof i could take a photo of the admin panel we have with hfb servers? or maybe put a custom motd message? and adarma has absolutely 100% nothing to do with us and i dont understand why hes pretneding to be admin.

hi we restarted the server many times and i cant say with 100% confidence he was kicked and i feel if I do apologize for it then the server will be taken down. i can tell you that if he was kicked it wasnt intention and as i said we restarted the server alot i dont want to seem like im dodging this here and im sorry if it comes across like that but this thread has probably hurt us alot and i dont want to be black listed. as for proof i could take a photo of the admin panel we have with hfb servers? or maybe put a custom motd message? and adarma has absolutely 100% nothing to do with us and i dont understand why hes pretneding to be admin.

You are Adharma, you are making up for the damage you have done. Prove your not and I will concede defeat.

to the person that said we should read rules and stuff before hand you are right it was stupid not to. weve had servers in other games before were we could use just use to play with each other and just asumed thats how this would work it was stupid of us but weve read the rules now we know that all we can do is stop and start the server and change difficulty our host doesnt let us ban or put password or lock the server anyway so yeah

You don't need to keep apologising to me :P I'm nothing to do with the situation, I'm just curious! You sound fairly sincere but that doesn't mean much here. You don't have to provide any proof, I was just saying since it might back up your claim. It's also fairly obvious he was kicked (At least, I PERSONALLY think so, but that's just my opinion, it isn't every ones I guess) but I would personally give more respect to someone who can admit to doing it, rather than lying about it. As for the other guy pretending to be admin, looking at his posts it seems he does it a lot, which is just absolutely hilarious, it's such a desperately pathetic move for attention.

Edit, also, I don't think the server would be taken down, since I think (can't be bothered to look back) that he stated in one of his earlier posts he doesn't have evidence. That said, if you admitted it and apologised to him for it, he'd probably leave it at that (At least, I would, but I'm not him). Provoke him and he'd go out his way to find evidence (again, I would anyway :P)

Admitting to doing wrong is far better than lying and making up stories.

Edited by Izziee
  • Like 1

You are Adharma, you are making up for the damage you have done. Prove your not and I will concede defeat.

I also believe this to be the case however, as I already stated earlier, it just seems so coincidental. If that was the case though, then I don't believe that guy to be admin either, since looking at adharma's previous posts, he jumps in all the threads seeking attention and pretending to be admin.

The phrase is 'innocent before proven guilty'. Not vice versa.

Without proof we can not decide on a rightful claim. Go on another server in the meantime and stop dragging out this non-discussion.

Edited by SumoS

The phrase is 'innocent before proven guilty'. Not vice versa.

Without proof we can not decide on a rightful claim. Go on another server in the meantime and stop dragging out this non-discussion.

In your country maybe. That however, only works for the law, and is stupid at best. Oj simpson trial for example? Your phrase might work for you, but it doesn't for me.

Well all me and my mates ask for is an apology and it seems we got that, on the other hand this adharma guy is a deadset wanker.

Well all me and my mates ask for is an apology and it seems we got that, on the other hand this adharma guy is a deadset wanker.

Yes, problem is, are they both the same guy :P. There's a few signs to say to me that they are, but, I just don't know.

Still, fun thread :D

Edited by Izziee

Continue the flaming i honestly don't care, i am enjoying this thread as well haha, for all i know it could be the same guy.

Continue the flaming i honestly don't care, i am enjoying this thread as well haha, for all i know it could be the same guy.

I haven't done any flaming :o

It's all about the beans man, the beans.

Edited by Izziee
  • Like 1

Don't you think it's strange how Adharma leave the thread, and Shinfo appears.

1. Adharma realises he has lost this thread, he logs off

2. Creates account using username of server admin

3. Apologises like a grovelling loser, yet still doesnt claim the OP is telling the truth or lying.

3. Apologises like a grovelling loser, yet still doesnt claim the OP is telling the truth or lying.

That i do find funny, but i am pretty sure there was a guy named shinfo on the server last night when this happened, he was possibly 1 of the guys i killed, the name rings a bell thats all, my mate said the same thing.

There's also a few other factors involved :P Time of one logging off and the other on on the profile, time created of account, one appears on the reading the topic while the other disappeared (now I expect him to log onto both profiles to counter that but I've been checking :P). There's been a lot of obvious stuff going on, and seeing how obvious he was from page one...well :P

Still, the only thing that's against it is seeing how he was in numerous threads claiming to be the admin to many different servers. Desperate attention seeking is desperate!

Edited by Izziee

There's also a few other factors involved :P Time of one logging off and the other on on the profile, time created of account, one appears on the reading the topic while the other disappeared (now I expect him to log onto both profiles to counter that but I've been checking :P). There's been a lot of obvious stuff going on, and seeing how obvious he was from page one...well :P

Still, the only thing that's against it is seeing how he was in numerous threads claiming to be the admin to many different servers. Desperate attention seeking is desperate!

Either way it won't be a happy ending for Adharma. He is either an attention seeking loser claiming to be various admins and acting like a jackass. Or he is exposed as the true admin of this server and exposed as an abusive admin. A mod could trace the IP of both Shinfo and Adharma accounts, if they are logged in on the same PC. We have our winner.

Simply get the server name, the admin name, a screenshot for proof or a video. Send the details and proof to Rocket, and the server gets blacklisted. Peace

Gawd all this so the OP and his mates can get an apology? Live with it. Some servers are run by idiots. Go play somewhere else its an alpha ffs. What damage did Adharma do to that server? Far as we can tell there is no proof either way so no-one is in trouble. This thread is so full of crap.

• Like 1

Actually that's not true.

*snip*

1. If you are gay, then why would you find being called a homosexual offensive? because you are just that. I don't find it offensive being called straight, and if I'm called gay or whatever, I don't find that offensive either, since I know I'm not. I've known a gay person to jump up and down because they were called straight, yet jumping up and down because their called gay? Seems far too sensitive to me, or complaining for the want of complaining. Once again, I'll make it clear that I don't agree with the choice of words that the OP used, but in reality, I doubt the OP even cares what sexuality anyone is, 2. at least, most people don't these days. 3. If he even called him a cocksucker, would you have jumped up and down? It's essentially the same thing, in fact, I've seen that word thrown around in this topic but you've not jumped up and down about it.

4. The real point is though, while you're screaming at him for using the word homo, you, at the same time, call him a fucking moron. Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote a mild mental retardation, So what makes it fine for you to discriminate another group in a derogatory term, while banging on about him doing just that? You are as bad as he is, and at the same time, being hypocritical.

I'm not going to even bother bringing up the "homo =/= homosexual", because it's pretty obvious that he's referring to sexuality and not the genus.

1. If you're Black why would you find other people being called Black in a negative manner offensive?

You can replace Black with any race, sexuality, gender, etc

Context is a biggie.

2. Haha, no they're not. If you're LGBT, then this would be obvious to you. When any sign of affection is shown, you're either going to get insulted or stared at as if you just murdered a child in cold blood.

3. Wouldn't care, a good 49 or so percent of the world are in the possibility range of cock sucking. People say stuff like that is because it 'de-masculinizes' the person. If a pedophile is sentenced to prison for example, you're guaranteed to find someone say something along the lines of "I hope some big black guy fucks him a new hole".

I've barely read the thread mostly because it's a useless thread and this kind of thing happens on every single game.

4. Words like stupid, moron, idiot, etc are totally incomparable; the whole reason people use them is because they're saying you lack the mentality to think, which in itself is a bad thing. What is using sexuality saying besides insulting the fact they're gay?

You're making this a much bigger deal than I am.

Edited by Flameo