Zoop

Attention: Rocket. Please review the DayZ server host rules.

Valec, either bring something new to the table, or gtfo. You're like a record-player stuck on repeat, and the argument you're continuously repeating isn't even a very valid one. I'm not going to write out the exact same counter-arguments I've given you twice or thrice before, all because you can't seem to come up with something new.

Reading the same shit over and over is only fun for so long. Stop whining because the change wouldn't allow you to server-flank and server-hop to farm loot.

What do you not get? I don't need to bring anything new. You don't to password. FYI, Server-hopping is not the best way to loot, and I don't ghost.

You just want your chance to be an abusive admin. Allow me to be the first to say: Haha. You don't get to password your server. What are you going to do about it?

Nobody cares for little cunts who stick their fingers in their ears and go 'lalalala' to drown out any opposing viewpoints, which is what you do, under the guise that NEW arguments are required(the old ones are sufficient since you have in no way refuted them).

This isn't the only argument. I find it inconceivable you couldn't be bothered to read the thread and still felt the need to post.

This will never be the solution. The security issues need to be addressed, we don't need rambo admins banning 'suspected hackers' for killing them, locking servers so they can safe loot, etc.

I've very rarely been killed on my own server by a hacker. I can see it start in the logs and I abort. and start watching VERY closely. But there is alot to watch. And in a very hard to read format. We are given no tools at all with which to combat hacker, that if I am not mistaken ruin your day as well. You get killed. Boohoo, I get killed and then get an INBOX full of people bitching DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. Oh but wait. I can't I am sorry play at your own risk.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/58885-i-am-shutting-down-us-450/

this forum is becoming worse than EA.UK.....

Oh EAUK was never this bad, i miss those forums, now if you were to say battlelog......

What do you not get? I don't need to bring anything new. You don't to password. FYI, Server-hopping is not the best way to loot, and I don't ghost.

You just want your chance to be an abusive admin. Allow me to be the first to say: Haha. You don't get to password your server. What are you going to do about it?

Nobody cares for little cunts who stick their fingers in their ears and go 'lalalala' to drown out any opposing viewpoints, which is what you do, under the guise that NEW arguments are required(the old ones are sufficient since you have in no way refuted them).

And we're right back to swearing like a 15 year old, eh Valec? We've refuted your points numerous times, and you just press your fingers in your ears and ignore everything everyone says.

If I wanted to be an abusive admin, I would be a goddamned abusive admin. I wouldn't be asking permission on these forums. Your argument on that front gets weaker with every post.

So I say again, Valec, bring a worthwhile argument to the discussion, or gtfo. Your only counter-argument to all our arguments in this thread so far is lame accusations of admin abuse with nothing to back them up. You don't bring a single valid argument to the table for why server owners shouldn't have control over their servers.

PM me once you get a bit of intelligence and I'll take you off my ignore list, because I don't have the time, nor will, to argue with a child who can't defend his argument without ad hominem attacks and baseless accusations. Troll until proven otherwise.

Also, give me your mommy or daddy's home number, and I'll give them a call and see if I can't recommend them a good psychiatrist they can take you to go see for those anger management issues.

Edited by Zoop
  • Like 3

You can either give admins powers to fix the hacking issue, or create private Hive. That are only 2 ways how to solve it.

Since DayZ staff dont have manpower to review every kid scripting, i still dont get it, why they wont lift those silly rules for admins on official servers.

Since its our machines, we pay for them, we should have powers of it, not someone else.

• Like 2

Your machines, Rocket's Mod. End of Story.

I see you and your great attitude is back posting again.

This is the first mod I have seen that the Mod's Dev's dictate to the the SA's how they have to run the server.

• Like 2

Cool story bro.

Another example of your complete disregard for the opinions of the community. You have filled this thread with them.

I don't have much of an opinion on the whole "More Control for Admins" movement that's going on on the forums.

But with this kind of comment I just cant ignore, its completely silly and unprofessional, let alone its just nonsense.

Your practically saying Day Z owns our servers, and I'll be damned if a MOD owns my server.

Don't get me wrong, we play by your rules, and have zero intentions on abusing it, but any "rule change" should

be discussed with the people who actually pay for the servers.

Edited by xbamaris
  • Like 3

But what if it turns to "Rocket's Mod, no machines" if there won't be proper fixes come out to resolve the hacking problems? :huh:

I think a statement from the devs about that situation would be good that we all know that this situation isn't just ignored.

Don't understand me wrong, i respect the rules and I've had luckily only one known hacker on my server. But right now, thanks to the whole situation, i only sit in front of my pc and watch closely at the log's to prevent any damage from hackers instead to use my spare time to play this gread mod with other people.

Edited by MrGreen72
  • Like 2

But with this kind of comment I just cant ignore, its completely silly and unprofessional, let alone its just nonsense.

+1 Beans for you!