mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

Exactly my thoughts, Daniel! The ''Anyone in Cherno?'' would be absolutely fantastic. Except the smiley holding the gun would have to go.

Option 1 & 2 are both great. I personally like 1:

Option1: A bit more nerdy, a deeper reference to the game, "I survived (x) games" seemingly painful alpha.

Option2: Just a straight reference to a game you love.

Create T-Shirt with "Who's shooting in Cherno?" on it.

I like just the #2 Dayz Logo, simple and to the point.

Number 2, then 1.

Option 3 is stylized, but it's rather unreadable, and not in the Day Z font, so not easily recognized by other Day Z players.

Buy all the T-Shirts!

I'd actually really like to see the "I Survived the DayZ Alpha" shirt up for sale for a limited time before the end of the Alpha, perhaps with a need for a forum account to be able to purchase it. Just so those of us (and yes I know I'm a fairly late comer to it) who have lived and loved the game through all the bugs, have a little something to say "Fuck yeah, I was there man!"

Fexzz's idea annnnnnnd Pvt Parts ideas are both great, it'd sweet to get a limited alpha test type t shirt

and the "who's shooting in Cherno"/Friendly in Cherno are sick ideas.

Hey everyone,

So here it is, I'm not too happy with the color, maybe should have searched for the right color but whatever :) I ended up putting together an entire DayZ kit for my friend :D I'm sure he's gonna flip when I surprise him with that tomorrow :)

[attachment=1523]

[attachment=1524]

I think I would be stoked if I got all of this from my friend :D

I am - in the sport shirt

Hey everyone' date='

So here it is, I'm not too happy with the color, maybe should have searched for the right color but whatever :) I ended up putting together an entire DayZ kit for my friend :D I'm sure he's gonna flip when I surprise him with that tomorrow :)

I think I would be stoked if I got all of this from my friend :D

[/quote']

Wow, that is so cool. Did you just bought all that for your friend?

Damn, I wish I had friends like you :)

You even put the comma and the DAY Z logo in the back, good job!

The only thing missing is a map of chernarus (or your IRL city).

Yes I bought all of that for my friend, except the axe :D I had to get one for me aswell... :P haha

Thanks for the map idea :D I think I will add the local map right now :) I also went to the store to buy some painkillers which are still missing in the picture :P I think the surprise is almost perfect :)

Just found an old hiking trail map of 1994 of my Canton (province) which I will also give him :D

You should open this up to teh community. I am a graphic design student and would love to see who would like my Day Z designs